Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

new strain more potente that the others??

• Auteur de la discussion kayholand
  • Date de début
K

kayholand

Invité
hey ppl of psychonaut!!!!
I would like to know about a new strain of mushrooms that a friend of mine have bought in holland. He sayd that it is the most potente strain now in there, the name is "earl strain" (psilocybe cubensis).
I want to now if it is thrue that this strain as more psilocibin that the others and if you can tell me the strain that you find the more potent.
Thanks and stay well. :D :D

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
If that name is correct, its not a strain but a substrain.

Edit: Fouind some vendor who sells spores, the Earl strain spores are actually cheaper than the normal cubensis. Nothing there about the potency.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Most people say "cubes are cubes" and I tend to agree. There are a few that tend to have a higher potency such as Orissa Indian; but for the most part, the potency is determined by the substrate that it's grown on and the conditions of the flush. Some sub-strains gain potency with each flush, some lose it.

Really potent shrooms are found in the families of azurescens, tamps and cyans. Cubensis can't touch 'em.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Are levis better than ford or malborough ???

The earl substrain is not new it was one of the first strains used by cultivators . Mushroom potency is determined firstly by its genetics and secondly from the substrate and the growing conditions . The earl substrain is not the most potent / reliable form of psylocybin mushrooms . The most potent / reliable form is P.Semilanciata followed by Azurescens / Cyanescens . P.Semilanciata keeps better than the Azurescens / Cyanescens and grows all around the world exept in the desert or at the poles . Semilanciata is hard to cultivate , Azurescens / Cyanescens are easy . Paul stamets and J.Garzt are THE experts ,
read what they have to say . For example P.Stamets - Psilocybinpilze der welt page 39 .

Last time i saw J.Garzt give a lecture i asked him about the "oficial" opinion of mushroom potency , he told me different testers / tests show different results and only reflect the potency of the individual mushrooms that they had tested . He said he had never tested welsh P.Semilanciata . I have never seen or heard that anyone has ever tested welsh P.Semilanciata in lab tests for potency .

Up till 1998 i used to cultivate , collect and sell P.Cyanescens ,the european and the north american sorts , P.Semilanceata from wales , france , holland and germany and a few times P.Cubensis substrains . Over twenty years my clients showed their preferences - welsh P.Semilanciata ALWAYS won . followed by the english ones and then the P.Cyanescens . Even prefering 4 year old welsh P.Semilanceata to freshly dried P.Cyanescens . Some times i took them to holland and sold them with the same results . Shops in the red light district used "rip your hand off" for them . I stoped dealing because i don`t "need" to any more . now when i want a trip or some grass i go out pick a few mushrooms and swap them with my local holyman / dealer .

Amen

LOVE GOD

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
kayholand

I dont mean this bad but the dutch are a nation of merchants (?!?!?!) , they can sell sand to arabs and ice to eskimos , and Amsterdam is a machine for taking money of tourists . I pretend im dissabled and cant speak , wich gets me extra points , and as they cant hear my accent they dont know im a tourist and dont rip me of.......................so mutch . NEVER GO TO MOROCO YOU WILL COME BACK NAKED AND MISSING A KIDNEY .

Mister Earle was the person who originaly classified Stropharia Cubensis , wich then got renamed/reclasified as P.Cubensis by Rolf Singer . Its proper name is - "Psilocybe Cubensis (Earle) Singer" . Some merchants have what they call a sub strain called Earl wich are about the cheepest spores , not the strongest . If you were trying to buy P.Cubensis spores i take it that you know how to grow them . If you dont it would be better to buy a kit first to get a little experience . If you already have that knowledge , next time you go to holland maybe you could try to buy Panaeolus Cyanescens spores . Or try ordering them through the internet . They grow in exactly the same conditions as P.Cubensis on straw exept you must case them = cover with a layer of peat for them to fruit good ( casing is always better than not casing probably because it helps stop water evaporating from the substrat and keeps contaminents away from the myzel ) and they contain alot of psilocin ( and very little psilocybin ) wich makes it a very nice trip . They also produce more weight than Cubensis ..... in my experience . They come on very fast and the trips can last up to 7 hours .

AMEN

LOVE GOD

synchronize

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Jan 2007
GOD a dit:
NEVER GO TO MOROCO YOU WILL COME BACK NAKED AND MISSING A KIDNEY
Oops to late for me, just back from morocco. Not more naked that i was and stil got my kidneys! But my wallet shrinked a lot :) :p

MzFly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Sept 2006
Dear God ... I can't believe it ... I'm actually posting a message to God ... :D

I recently inoculated some substrate with a strain called "Z" ... do you have any information concerning this particular strain - i.e., potency, strange characteristics?
One very strange aspect I've found in growing them is that the cakes and the mushroom stems tend to have deep blue colouring - it shows through here and there on the cakes, as it stands out so clearly against the white mycelium, and when the stems of the mushrooms are cut, they reveal a solid deep blue colour ... very weird :shock:

G

Invité
That must be the enzyme that makes em blue.
Usually they don't get blue untill you harvested 'em, so it might be something else, but this is the only explanation I can come up with.

And posting a message to god isn't that special. Every being is divine ;)

MzFly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Sept 2006
Well ... I've grown my fair share, and I've never seen any blue like this - not even when cutting. This is the first time cultivating Z strain, so it must be a characteristic of that strain ... wondering if anyone else had any similar experience

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
All cubes bruise when you touch them, some are just more sensitive and some turn brilliant shades of blue. I've got some Z prints but have yet to grow any (maybe I'll start a liquid culture tonight :roll: )
This is what my buddy Ralph has to say about the Z...

"Very rizomorphic strain! Rizomorphic mycelium seems to isolate itself. Very aggressive colonizer. One of the fastest strains from inoculation to harvests i've seen. Prolific fruiter with little to no recovery time between flushes!"

potency is average.

Nice seein you around Fly.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Dearly beloved ,

The comment "NEVER GO TO MOROCO YOU WILL COME BACK NAKED AND MISSING A KIDNEY" was directed at lovely childish naiv gulable people who think that they can go to wolworths/walmart ( = amsterdam) and buy a lamborgini real cheap ??? = Experience usualy involves spending alot of time and money and wading through tons of knee deep bullshit , lies and trickery. I dont know a strain called "Z" , but the name smells comercial , an advert for a product that obviously needs to be advertised . Are malborough , levis and ford better than microsoft ??? Were they scared to tell you the latin name ?. Normaly , to be taken seriously a seller/advertiser will tell you the latin name of his product . To my knowledge there have been no new psilocybin mushrooms discovered in the last few years . Wich means it must be a sub strain of something we know . Blueing in psilocybin mushrooms is normal , some psilocybin mushrooms do it more than others . ( There are other , not psychoactive , mushrooms wich can be blue ) . On what substrat does it grow ? What does it look like ? You say it grows on cakes . I take it that that means you are using the PF/PFTEK method , wich probably means you are growing a P.Cubensis strain . Please give more information .

"Every being is divine . You are loved . All is well". Wow !,krishna hari !!! At last , someone with a brain who isnt afraid to THINK for himself . I chose the name GOD as a test ( one moderator has already FAILED ) to see how far you all are on the road to the white light . You still havent cracked it , but you are the only one up till now that has shown he is on the right way . Thank you .

From what Brewmaster says it sounds like P.Cubensis , wich would mean its just advertising . Liquid culture has a bad reputation as far as drug content/content stability is concerned . People used to believe that as myzel is stronger than the opened mushrooms that grow from it , growing myzel would be a better idea . In my opinion its the same as growing grass , grow it outside . = Indoor grass does not make you high its more like a weak sort of valium , a seditive , a physiological depressant = you get stoned .

Amen

LOVE GOD