Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

new forum?

Ilian

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
i really think we need some sort of "general" forum.
topics such as "lucid dreaming" arent in the right place, but there is not really any alternative.. art+philosophy perhaps? to me it seems it fits best in there, but actually it doesnt (does it?)
also "general" topics such as "the perfect set+setting" "this is my stash" etc dont have a place. I would really like to have a general forum for those.

also a "trip report" forum wouldnt be bad, but its not necesarry imo[/url]

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Hi Bombski,

There is already a forum called Art & Philosphy right :

http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php?opt ... 22&lang=en

Or perhaps I am misunderstanding you. Also the experience section is ideal for posting you trip report , perhaps possible to post a topic if you put in a new trip report , then people can comment on it.

Perhaps there are ways to make things a bit more interactive. Like commenting on trip reports by linking them to forum topics.

Also , how are people liking the related items section on you right when you are looking at a picture or in the Wiki or reading a trip report. Does it help you find other stufff on the website ?

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
yeah there is an art+philosophy forum, but i dont really think lucid dreaming belongs there, because its nor art nor philosophy (its real, based on experiences).
sorry my first post wasnt very clear.
i would want a new 'general' forum where we can place topics such as lucid dreaming.. i think the forum doesnt allow all kinds of topics at the moment, they have to be related to either one of the drugs or "events" or art+phil.

about the trips/experiences: i dont think many users will their experience on a site.. there are already lots of reports on the forum. what about making a special forum for reports, and picking out the "best" ones for the site? surely not all experiences are worth being on the page (imo)

And i dont really use the rest of the site. i checked the wiki some times and i was actually suprised to find so much information.

i think the site + forum is great though, dont see this as crisitism but just a suggestion ;)

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
We are planning to reshuffle the forum groups a little bit after the experiences from the last couple of months and I think a general forum is a good idea.

About the experiences: We though experiences can be posted in the related substance forum. So if you have an cubensis experience you can post it in the mushrooms forum.

If anyone has some more ideas on which new forums we can add or which forums could be renamed / removed, please let me know.

Lennart
Psychonaut.com

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
nice to hear the general forum will be there.. "what drug should i use for my first trip" "which drug do you prefer" "is this a good setting" etc.. all of those kinds of topics could be made over there.

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
I didn't say the general forum will be there, just that is was a good idea. ;)

Rutger and some other people also have a vote in here, so you might wanna convince them?

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
oops i must have misread your post :lol:
well then, rutger and the other people, where do you think such topics should be?
"what drug should i use for my first trip"
"which drug do you prefer"
"is this a good setting"
"can i combine drug1 with drug2"
"shulgin/mckenna/grey/hofmann-discussions"
"whats in your stash now"
need more examples? :p

Lennart, you said there will be a reshuffle, what is going to change and when? (besides the general forum then)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
There should be an entirely new way to organize topics and information. Instead of this tree-like model, we should create a forum where threads can be split and united. In this way topics that are related to each other will converge and focus the discussion in a new line of thought, while if the discussion is too ambiguous, two lines can be created that go on on their own and may eventually merge again, or with other topics.
I guess this is still a picture in the sky, but it is the future, my friends!

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
There is a possibility to split up threads, but only moderators are able to do this. But anyone can make a request to a moderator of course.

The plan is to rename some forums 'Lounge' and 'Events, Friends, ...' to 'General forum', so there is a general forum for every language. And maybe remove some forums which are not used soo much, and add some new forums instead....

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Lennart a dit:
There is a possibility to split up threads, but only moderators are able to do this. But anyone can make a request to a moderator of course.

I was thinking more in the line of mycelium. Not just splitting, but reconnecting as well.