Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

network of guides/sitters

sacredsurrender

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Jan 2012
Hello to all,

Does a (formal or informal) network of sitters c.q. guides already exist?

Because I'm having a hard time finding even the right people to ask this...

I've never tried any psychedelics before, and I would like to do it as responsibly and intentionally as possible.
All books tell me to have a guide/sitter - which I fully understand the sense of - but where the ''hack'' can one start to meet and interact with them?

Hopefully some of you can provide a little advise.

I live in amsterdam.

thanks.

m

L

Larry_Golade

Invité
Here's a good place to start, there's a Dutch-speaking section on psychonaut.com, and although it's not as active as its English and French-speaking counterparts, you may eventually get to meet some of the people there in real life :wink: .

An experienced sitter is indeed the best option you have, but if you can't find one, a good friend who has digested a certain amount of information about psychedelics and how to prevent or at least handle a bad trip could do the trick, provided that you have a good set & setting.

As far as I know, the best way to get in touch with 'psychedelic people' is to go where they get together in large numbers, raves and electronic music festivals for example. I know it's a cliché, but let's be honest: you'll have more chances of meeting users of psychedelics at some psytrance event than at a blues concert. The downside is that you'll probably have to go through lots of stupid fuckers before you find the right person, but rest assured, such people exist :wink: .