Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

my outdoor grow 5x NLX

Ilian

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
heres some nice pics from my current outdoor grow, they are 5 NLX cuttings which i put outdoor on the 15th of may. first they didnt grow so fast because of the crappy weather, but now theyre skyrocketing.

28 june:

wiet200601.jpg

wiet200603.jpg

15 july:

wiet200610.jpg

wiet200611.jpg

i 'topped' the planets several times, they are going to be very bushy

for some more pics u can change the number in the url

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
100_4839.jpg

Here's my little one watering my plants ! The small one was potted 1 mont later then the big ones, one of the big ones was cut down by my daughter, so know she has to make up by taking care of the plants for me ! ;)

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
nice pic ;)

heres an update (sorry big pic)
4 plants:
wiet200612.jpg

and 1 small one in the back:
wiet200613.jpg

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Looking very nice!

So you had problems with the weather outside? Too hot?

I had massive problems indoors. Ofcourse I started at the worst possible time off year (half june). Since the weather has become more or less normal, I finally see some nice growth. 5 NL's from seed, two NY Diesel cuttings. Will try to put a picture up later.

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
the sun was great!
i can imagine indoor growing gets tougher, but for my outdoor babies the sun did really well. back in may/beginning of june they didnt seem to grow at all, and then they just jumped in the air..
just dont forget to water them and they will be fine. the last week we had quite some rain, but thats also good.. lots of nutrients in rain, rain is still underestimated for a good outdoor grow.
so far so good, the weather has been perfect to me, although we could use a bit more sun these days.

other people with the same cuttings have way smaller plants.. a friend of me has 5 as well, and his biggest is as big as my smallest.. and my smallest is half my biggest :p my aunt who has 3 of them thought that my 'forest' must be 'at least 10 plants'
looking forward to oct ;)

DrDreez

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
Back on the forum after a long time, So hello everybody!
Not such a good year for me. Think I made the wrong choice.
The larger one is Crystal (110 cm) and the small one is Shiva (70 cm)
PICT0173.jpg

Close up of the crystal:
PICT0174.jpg

Close up of the shiva who is sick but I don't know what's wrong with her. Started before I put them outside my 'veranda'. Anybody knows?
PICT0175.jpg

Last year's grow. I was a happy farmer then :D
2.jpg

Last years harvest
1.jpg

Me and my babies :) ( I'm 1m83)
PICT3.jpg

Anybody knows what's wrong with my shiva and what i can do about it?
Grtz!

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
hey dreez, somehow i never saw ur post.. looking good man ^^ how much was it last year? and how much was this years harvest?
mine isnt dry yet so i cant tell you my harvest, but i can show u some pics:

got 2 of these filled now:
oogst200601.png

oogst200602.png

oogst200605.png

this years biggest bud:
knip0608.png

G

Invité
Maaaaaaaaan looks very very nice dude :D
Great ganja I can imagine

That must have smelled soooooo sweet

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
very nice!! I wish i'd grow some plants...

hey Heartcore, how was the Diesel? Incredible plant isn't it? When I grew it it was so good, and the hash made from removing the leaves and then collecting what was sticking on the fingers was incredible! I remember smoking in a club and hear: "doesn't it smell grapefruit?" It was incredibly tasty!

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
thx :) some macros i made with my new camera:

macro1.png

macro3.png

omfg.png

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
oogst2.png

this years total harvest is about 600-650g, a LOT more than i expected, its only from 3.5 plant o_O

G

Invité
Holy shit dude! So when are we going to meet again? :mrgreen:

Just kidding ;)

But congrats on the yield :thumbsup:

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Incredible :shock:

What's your secret? 8) My mouth has been wide open for 10 minutes now, whilst staring at the pictures.... :eek:

I only grew one plant ever (will do more next year), and only got about 30 grams or something.

PeterPlanteneter

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Oct 2006
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
I only grew one plant ever (will do more next year), and only got about 30 grams or something.

Yeah, and it made your crib smell damn nice! 8)

Those are some impressive photo's dude! Nicely done.

donkixotis

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Fev 2006
since this yield is uncomparable...i put the pic of my youngster Arjan's Haze just 24 days old for inspiration of new growers and for advices from the most experienced hehehe....

let's see let's see...

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
thanks for reactions everyone ;)

my secret: let nature take care and grow it in the earth (not in any containers)

about 2 weeks before i planted to cuttings, i dug deep holes of about 50cm. in these holes i put a mixture of 50% potting soil and 50% earth coming from the holes. then add a lot of water, and let it rest for a few weeks.
from there on you basicly have enough fert for a few months, when it starts flowering u might wanna give a new dose (as i did).
dont worry too much, look at the plants daily, be sure to remove any budrot. pruning it is also important, i usually prune my plants a couple of time, first time when they are 20-30cm.

@someone who posted above this post: you will need some HPS light to have any decent harvest indoor, as cannabis wont really grow any big buds with other lights.