Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

my 1st 2ce and then its perfect mix

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
i have been taking psychedelic molecules for over ten years now.
170cm tall. 78kgs/170lb 25yrs.
i first tried 2ce a year ago. i am lucky to know people that get accurate good stuffs.hippys.

i woke up without eating and took a capsule of 20mg crystaline 2ce.
i was at a 3 day Bush Doof hippy party.
first feelings i had were an overwhelming feel of motion sickness, spinning my stomach around for 30 - 45mins i sat dribbling spit.
on the verge of sickness.
i remember thinking at one point that i would never try this again if i had to feel sick every time, as i had no feelings so far except motion sickness.
Then it just passed, and i was left gazing at water crystal rain drops and fractal light beams .
i got out of my car and walked down to the festival, i remember my body felt as though it had no weight.
crystal water colours flowing in the air.
it was very different having closed and open eyed visuals, but having a clear thought process.
it was as though the world was tripping balls but i was fine, like everything above the surface of my skin was hallucinating but i was straight.
my body was a light shell.
slowly though i think i got tranced watching the Visual Circus, forgot my body as it was weightless.
I was caught deep in intensely visual Hallucinations,
My Mind slowly forgot it was in NO STATE to be seeing these things and My thought pattern disappeared going with the flow keeping up with my visions and maybe my hearing.
i was immersed in this altered conscious.
This molecule is beautiful but also a little un-easy on its own ?Not Complete?, too different from the Normal overall sensations, as 2ce "Only Stimulates the visual and hearing cortex of the brain."

Then i tried 2ce whilst on LSD. i always go extra hard at Bush Doofs.
i was peaking on two sugar cubes, good stuff no anxiety start. about 300-400mics total then took the 2ce 20mg.
i have tried this a few times now and it is perfect, the holly grail in hallucinations i reckon, the perfect 60's combination.
My brother took 3 sugar cubes + 2ce and walked off into the grass naked and was with butterflys and trees.
a Visual cortex rainbow circus.
i have not tried 2ce singularly again.

You have to be tripping on the LSD first or be wearing off of it, as the lsd gives your body a sort of weight.
it strangely orientates you and i get no sick sensations. like a balance.
The more trippin on the LSD you are the further out you can Glide into the visuals

so now the colours where more like food dye, thick rich colours.
i remember i was seeing soo many colours my eyes were spraying out food colouring i was seeing this in mid air changing colours with sounds purples blues peaches beautiful awesome respect.
Opiuo was playing a set and the air was filled with colour but its everywhere dimensional flowing past my head in the wind out my eyes.
i remember when i was chilling out maybe the next day i felt i had honestly heard every single instrument in the world, then my mate said maan see all the geometrics, suddenly the grass was all arranging before my eyes into this shape i had been fascinated with the night before - an animal face with its eyes spinning around like clock hands..
the Body is nicely having its own Trip on the LSD and then YOU step aside for a while and Glisten off above the party. haha your up in those colours.

LSD trip then 2ce = BeautiFul.... together they really bring out the Visual properties of each other to a level so high its another Sense, a higher sense.
you dont even need much 2ce when your on LSD.
They trip together like perfect, the 2ce does take the drive of the LSD out of the trip though - so i would not use your secret drop of real 25.

i found LSD + 2CE mix, has no mind babble, you cannot get stuck on a thought and end up in a descending trip, you just get absorbed in the show, Trip. full attention. i suppose it could be a little overwhelming sensory wise.

i have taken many chemicals in my past and i love the in-sight and unity they can offer us
i have myself had straight up 'Bad trips' but like in Life we will face obstacles, i believe we Need to use these to move forward & to keep your eye on the bigg picture. treat yourself, short term + long Term. look forward.
.Mind set & setting.

(((( twice i have taken 2ce after a long night and day of tripping and felt nothing from it at all, but twice i have taken it without prior tripping to be bedazzled by its molecular structure. I recommend including it into your main night of tripping for best results.
Peace * Love & LSD

snorted 10mg of 2ce with some not bad cocaine the other week, it still had a burn to it.
and two chicks had 5mg each, they were seeing much colour.

to me Everything had a slight glow to the colour.

and i was so damn horny and one of the chicks was too. the other ones a bit of a prude. lol

and the music i was listening to it all sounded beautiful the instruments in particular the noises were cosmic.

i listened to the music later after sleep and could not find what i had heard previously.