Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

mushroom report

magickmumu

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
A week ago a friend and me took some truffles.
It was the end of a sunny day.
We took them in the garden and sat in plastic garden chairs waiting for them to come up.
We had some music playing. Aphex twin, Biosphere, Esem, MD.

As the mushrooms kicked in the garden became alive. I began to see mosaics of colour .
The light, sounds and colours became a bit to much
I began pulling the hood of my sweater over my eyes.
After a while we decided to sit inside.
When I was sitting on the couch I remember feeling very uneasy. I could not sit still. I could not relax and let go into the trip.
People where walking past my open window and I could hear them talking. This also was a bit annoying. When I sat on a chair close to the speakers I felt more at ease. I could let myself go into the music and into the trip. I started to think about how I feel about myself.
I was going up and down very fast. When negative aspects came up it felt like I was being sucked into negativity. Another moment I was going up very fast like being pulled up by this energy.

My friend lay with his eyes closed on the couch. He seemed to be in his own world. It seemed like he had a good time, He was smiling a lot.

Sitting up right in my chair and focussing on the musi helped to balance myself.
I began feel more and more relaxed. I sat a long time with my eyes closed.
We said nothing. I was still going trough a emotional roller coaster, but it was slowing down in a very gentle way. When we felt more at ease we moved outside again.
I sat in my rocking chair, and was observing the sky. The swallows that flew trough the evening sky had trails behind. It was beautiful, but our peace was soon disturbed when a neighbour started playing loud Turkish music..

My friend moved back in because he could´t stand the music. I stayed in that chair.
I entered into some kind of meditative state. The little voice in my head stopped talking and went into a door inside my head, where I could not hear of see it.
I was enjoying myself being in my own world. Not thinking only looking at the swallows.
I closed my eyes and got deeper and deeper into the trip, when suddenly I hear a voice above my head.
Of course I am a little bit shaken. And when I look up I see my neighbour.
He is talking to me and I am like trying to figure out what to say.
My neighbour ask me what´s wrong with you are you very stoned.
I search for words and I explained I ate some mushrooms. My neighbour is very tolerant to mushrooms so we talked a about it a bit.

Now I am in a talking mood. Seems like the talking voice in my head is back. I say bye to my neighbour and I go back inside.

My friend was stilll on the couch. I start talking to him about all these things that are on my mind. I asked him if he mind that I talked so much. He did not mind.

after a while the trip was wearing of and we try to get some sleep. I could not sleep for hours and listened to some podcasts. In the morning my friend told me that he also could not sleep for some hours.

The next day we talked a lot about the experience. My friend had stable and positive trip.
He was very calm throughout the trip. He had his eyes closed and was smiling a lot of the time.

Nina_is_alive

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mar 2009
so from a trip like this, do you feel that you learned/benifited from the experience in a long term sort of way?
or was it more just a really pleasant/intense sensory trip?

I'm curious to what sort of negativity you felt "sucked into" at first.
weather it stemmed from a sort of negativity that you felt reflected in yourself or in your own life, or more so an outside negative force that was influencing you... if that makes sense?

Being in the garden with the music and the swallows and the garden coming alive sounds very nice though.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
What this trip revealed to me is my own negativity, and how this keeps me from enjoying myself being in the now.
I realized that a lot of the time I don't tend to think positive about myself, changing this is up to me. I still have the choice to go both ways.

So to answer you question, did I benefited from this trip. Yes I do think so, it made some things very clear to me. It was like a reminder of what I already knew deep down inside.
I don't know about the long term, because it's only been a week ago.
The weeks before this experience I was feeling a little bit down.
At the moment I feel a lot more positive then before this experience.

As for the negativity and where it came from. It was coming from inside. Sort of like shadow projections. Feelings of negativity. I am not worthy/it's just me, type of thinking.

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
Sounds like quite a nice trip!
Sounds like a trip for me. :p
You took the whole 15 grams or more or less?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Thanks for the detailed report. At what time did you eat the truffles? You only mention 'at the end of a sunny day'. Unless I eat shrooms before 17:00, they definitely keep me awake for a couple of hours, even when the visions have disappeared.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
We took the truffles around 19:30 if i remember corectly.