Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

moderators

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
We need some new moderators for several sections of the forum. Have you been around a while and do you regularly visit certain sections of the forum, let me know if you'd like to become a moderator. Fortunately on this website we hardly ever have to moderate things, but it's still necessary every now and then.

A moderator removes spam, splits or locks threads where necessary, deletes double posts, or removes newly started threads to more appropriate sections of the forum. A moderator also makes sure everyone follows the basic forum rules.

Would you like to help, please let me know which forum or forums you'd like to keep an eye on, preferably on a daily basis.

Caduceus

G

Invité
Depending on which sections need to be watched over, I don't mind taking care of a few more than the ones I'm already moderating.

Won't be much more work for me, I'm reading the forum nearly every day, and moderating the french section was the hell of a boot camp :mrgreen:

Oh, and btw, Nqirod isn't a moderator anymore (nor a user anymore, I might add).

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I don't mind taking care of a few more than the ones I'm already moderating.
I appreciate your offer, but first let's see who else would like to help. It may be best if each moderator takes responsibility for a limited number of forums, for example not more than 4 or 5.

G

Invité
Then I'd recommend Sebastian, if you need someone to replace Nqirod ;)

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Maybe i can help on the dutch part of the forum, but there is not much happening over there. So i don't think it's really necessary. ;)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Maybe i can help on the dutch part of the forum, but there is not much happening over there. So i don't think it's really necessary.
It's been very active before, especially last year.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Well maybe we can make it even more popular. Anyway, if you need a moderator for that part of the forum, i am available.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I read/visit the art and philosophy section every day, the lounge, video and politics too, and I wouldn't mind moderating there :) I know I'm not participating in the bigger discussions that much on here and I'm not a great contribution concerning ideas and philosophies, but I do read a great majority of the things.
I'd gladly help out on here.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Well I'm probably not as valued as some others on here, but I visit all English sections with new posts every day and wouldn't mind giving back to the community. :)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Thanks. Any one or two that you're particularly interested in?

Sebastian is now a moderator, as are mysticwarrior and misery.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Nothing particular really, I suppose I spend a lot of my time reading over on Synthetics, but whatever needs done is n.p. Whatever you need I suppose.