Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

missing

JJJ

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
17 Avr 2004
I am missing a sub-forum about just the psychedelic experience on itself. About what you can learn from trips, why you should trip, how and when you should trip. So, just a 'psychedelics in general' part. Now, when I want to start a topic about a general psychedelic subject, I don't know if I should put it in 'mushrooms', in 'natural psychedelics' or in 'synthetics'.

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
We actually put the Art & Philosophy forum up for that kind of discussions. The mushroom, synthetics forums wer more for the cultivating and usage of the substances.

Perhaps what you want is like an experiences forum, but there is a section especiall for trip reports. Would perhaps be nice to add one of these to a forum where it can be discussed. What do you think ?

JJJ

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
17 Avr 2004
Rutger a dit:
We actually put the Art & Philosophy forum up for that kind of discussions. The mushroom, synthetics forums wer more for the cultivating and usage of the substances.
That was not clear to me, maybe it should be better indicated that the Art&philosophy forum is about the psychedelic experience in general as well :)