Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

minds, states + colors

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey psychonauts... :weed:

maybe you have made that connection already as well... or just think about it if you like... mind relates to states of consciousness and mindstates can relate to colors in a symbollic and not-symbollic sense of course.. well i guess you are all aware that some people only see or can see the world or certain things, people, situations in black and white which means without colors or without a greater variety of colors from another perspective. for example what about grey... another example could be that the ying and yang symbol is only a two dimensional representation of something very supposedly more than two dimensional... just an idea lol, but let me explain why i am mentioning this strange example... because as a psychonaut i like to explore mindstates and colors and at some point, it seems the colors and/or even the mindstates can relate to dimensions in a certain way. well but forget about dimensions for now... maybe think of time instead and how psychological time can be. how and why everyone experiences time same but also differently... or light and darkness now but also in ancient times or maybe far in the future could be symbollically and not symbollically different and not different for different persons. a crucial and/or interesting idea could be that in spirituality chakras are associated with colors as well... or maybe the ideas of pressure and vibration connected... pressure is like gravity and vibration is like light. to me that could mean for example that when we remember something it can happen that we remember it better or worse how it really was. and/or the in my opinion maybe in some sense always actual subject of polarisations of perception and projection. now a symbollic example for this: when you mix blue, yellow and red the result is black and when you mix green, blue and red the result is white. i wonder what this means lol... seems like green and yellow are like transitions of black and white/other colors.
imagine colors that can apply pressure to other colors and what could be the meaning of this.
but maybe there can be more than one meaning... just think about it.

maybe a bit like where does a mind begin and where does a state end if that's the right way to say it, but then is the question how would you differentiate between mind and mindstates? difficult question... well anway, i somewhat like the idea of comparing a mind with a cell. if it's a good cell it would make sense that it could be be good to have more of them. or/and you could say an ignorant mind can lead to ignorant cells. so hmm for example cancer is about cells and uncontrolled growth which could mean that the mind/mindstates of a being are not always healthy or something like that. my speculation for aids is that cells are simply so unsure of themselves that this is possibly a main-weakness or so of the cells. and i don't even know how well this fits to the topic, but i also just want to say that i believe that especially these diseases are not natural, however i figured that it means that this could mean that the immune systems of people should be trained more, but i still don't like the diseases... lol that sounds so pathetic... and i know i could have opened another thread for this, but please forgive me that i think it possibly somewhat fits to this topic. it's serious, but it could be good if the people can approach diseases with common sense. how it's all energy etc etc... energy means a cause-effect principle.

then i would possibly suggest mindstates and/or colors symbollically and not symbollically could be seen as basics of human experience and if we can be aware of our own mindstates and understand ourselves are we then more likely to be able to be aware/understand/interpret others better??? and simply because we understand others doesn't have to mean that we have to agree with them...hell no not at all.. lol..
i am just saying everyone interprets/understands everything and themselves and others differently.. of course color can relate especially to music and emotion, but also surely nature... what do you think for example hair, skin or eye colors mean?? i would say colors in general could mean something like levels/modes/variations of energy or so... think of quantum theory or so, a quantum is a portion of light, so i guess that could mean for example that you could not only send a beam of light with some information, but also just a part of that beam with a part of that information or maybe even a part of the beam with all the information or so? maybe in time theory that would make sense, if you would get information for example not in a linear fashion or so, like how it's in some movies, where the story is not chronologically in one line or so ... hmm maybe anyone have interesting ideas or wants to discuss??? that would be great... a last question i have for you that is: what do you think the strength/weakness of the supposed disease color blindness is?? how philosophical lol? :lol: :) :retard:
i think it could be a interesting topic. but i was also a little bit bored... :(

peace

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey i just thought a little bit more about it... for example the idea of cells and mind. something like that in some sense every cell could or maybe should possibly represent the whole body? i would say it's relatively logical that the whole body should at least represent every cell... hmm but what does it all mean?? does it mean whether or how we know or don't know who or what we are? supposedly we are everywhere at the same time in our bodies...right?? so one question could be if we have split personalities, do our cells have split personalities, too?? how do they then talk to each other or work together or so?? lol what a strange thought...

also mental imprisonment came to my mind... i can't explain it very well but in some situations it was like i just had lost the real feeling for myself... for example i couldn't really touch myself...i guess it sounds a bit strange, but it's probably saying how unrelaxed i had been...
i think i know now how that could come about... it was because i focussed on everything, instead of really myself... i'm just saying... but don't get me wrong. if we are biological computers then we should probably care more and better about our quantum states? in other words to care more about how we really feel inside of ourselves. mindstates are everything in some sense lol... i also don't really like the comparison of human beings with machines, but in an age of more and more information and information processing it sometimes can make things easier... the question is how are people machines and/or computers without being aware? like a media level or so... whether they are aware of what's inside of themselves... maybe in some people there are more ones than zeros and in other numbers are possibly even a rarity. what is your computer philosophy??hmm what a joke..

well i guess it shouldn't be only another society and culture rant... more like cultivation of common sense and that people can recognize for themselves what is really healthy or sick... i guess my lesson was a bit like: first worry about yourself and then about others... but yeah then again if it would always be a choice between being happy and worrying why worry at all??? or why fear anything?? worrying or fearing doesn't always mean helping...seriously.. lol..

peace