Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

mind, systems and the concept of intelligence

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i really hope all psychonauts have at least thought a little bit about things like that. possibly they can be inter-related.for example the idea of systems may remind of the idea/concept of mind and intelligence or they can be seen in each other, if you have the open eyes to see that.

i guess the basic idea behind these concepts is surely energy. how it works in cycles and can't ever truly be destroyed. it's only constantly changing form.
so what i wanted to discuss is how sometimes more and sometimes less obviously, intentionally and unintentionally intelligence is limited by force. in few cases that i have seen this could also be good, because of cancer-like uncontrolled spinning or so for the lack of a better descriptive word. but definately in probably most cases it seemed as if the system could predict the evolution or so of the intelligence and mind and didn't want to allow it for unfair and selfish reasons.

maybe you also observed how individuals and collectives are suppressed like that. often it may seem it's because of a lack of communication and maybe that's a part of it, but i would dare to say, some systems have evolved towards evil.
and to me that means they think what they do is right and good. and that means that they have become so ignorant towards reality that they can't even see it anymore. they tell themselves so many lies, that they fully believe the lies and are totally controlled by fear.

i think what it boils down to is the "standardized system" and how this can even damage peoples' minds, beings and lives etc etc... as if they would "evolve" a standardized idea for what intelligence has to be or so. which is a very bad idea if you ask me. for example IQ tests. it's just hypocrisy if you ask me. they're simply so obsessed with status-like representations, reputations or other shit which can lead to that they become more like monsters than human beings, if you ask me. and well... i'm "a bit sick" of that shit, yet the positive side is that we get more and more examples how we maybe don't want to become like ourselves. so we can be grateful for that.
the conclusive thought is of course, why would you need or want to do the same like they do? which is to give in to fear mind control. well if you ask me it's simply stupidity that tries to disguise as intelligence.
some people also can't seem to take it if others are different than they are. and this is weakness that tries to disguise as strength. what they want to do is to fool us, because that has been their path. but yeah we can distinguish truth from deception.

however my main point is probably the intelligence of nature and how the whole world can be seen as a system. and how we as a human race mostly foolishly work against it. or few do that and the others simply don't do enough against it and allow it. and that stupid, because it surely relates to the paradigm of truth and authority and the strongest that is supposedly right and shit like that. we shouldn't allow that they destroy nature only for greed for profit.
we all live together on this planet and those who harm and destroy it must be held accountable. it can't go on like this. well and what can we do apart from that? we can try to understand how the natural system or mind works and how it's much bigger than us. if you ask me, it's even like we will understand ourselves better like that. we are nature ourselves.
heal yourself and you heal the planet. my theory is that the concept of mind has got to do with reflection and we can see our own minds in nature, too. i think it's somehow about truly understand who we really are. i want you to think about the idea/concept of "loose change" in that context, because i think
it has been abused a lot against us by the deception of the media etc etc...

peace

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
however my main point is probably the intelligence of nature and how the whole world can be seen as a system. and how we as a human race mostly foolishly work against it. or few do that and the others simply don't do enough against it and allow it. and that stupid, because it surely relates to the paradigm of truth and authority and the strongest that is supposedly right and shit like that. we shouldn't allow that they destroy nature only for greed for profit.
we all live together on this planet and those who harm and destroy it must be held accountable. it can't go on like this. well and what can we do apart from that?

Well what I am doing is constantly asking questions which is exploration. I am not doing this in regards to some 'end', but the very action of asking questions is, I feel, intelligence, and resolves the falling into rigid author-ity structures. I have noticed that some people do not like you asking questions, or challenging their worldviews, and they will demand evidence in a threatening way. But even if you do show them evidence--about stuff that rocks their boat--they will say it is not evidence, and so it goes. I am talking about so-called sceptic which I call pseudosceptics. These are people that usually hold fast to a materialistic worldview. And then on the other hand you have the religionists who believe everything they read in the Bible, Koran, etc. And let us not forget the New Agers who also have paranoid views about nature, and harp on about 'light' and 'ascension'. These groups and their branches all in their own way disrespect nature, and underestimate and even deny nature's intelligence.

So my questioning has involved looking at the stories humans have told themselves--the mythologies. You see naturally when we dream we don't dream words, either on a page, or spoken, or see numbers and mathematics~~~we experience visions, images. The same is so when we have psychedelic experience. When we are out in nature also we do not see words everywhere, and if we are not glued to a mobile or have someone who wont shut up talking, we also do not hear words. Yes, we may hear ourselves thinking words, but don't worry about that, I will get to that in a moment. We don't see numbers, and mathematical calculations everywhere. We see forms, amazing complex information of light and shade, texture, form, sensual smells, sounds, feelings, and so on. So originally, before the invention of writing, and mathematics, mythology was very natural and image-based, because that is our natural being. So I feel that very anceint mythology is the stories that most interelate us with nature, because it is the language of nature on a primal level for both humans, and other species. It unites us.

About talking-in-the-head. The other day a guy at Youtube uploaded a video. he is a very deep thinker, and he is influenced by Eastern mysticism, and was saying he wwas trying to still his wandering mind. I said why try? I don't worry, about wandering mind because I dont see myself different from 'it'. If say I am out in nature, and I am thinking of something I allow it because this is questioning. It is energy thinking if you like---allow it/you freedom to think. Along with thinking are images, allow them both. To me that is just being natural and not worrying about your natural being.

When we look at the --what I call--toxic stories, you see that they are designed to divide us from our natural being and from nature! As just explained, even the Eastern myths make us feel guilty about thinking, and will have you 'meditating' so as to get the 'guiet mind'---the mind that doesn't question authority anymore. That is sedated in a 'glorified' way, as the western mind is by 'anti-depressants' and dumb entertainments. I am not saying the mind cant be quiet, but to allow it to go in and out of quiet and activity, naturally. Eastern myths see nature as a seductive trap they call 'Maya' which as is typically patriarchal they see as feminine. Then the goal of the 'hero' mediator is eventual escape from the cycles of life. So this story is anti-nature, both nature 'out there' and the nature 'in here'.

The western religious myths have you thinking you are born in sin, that you 'flesh' is bad, and that IF you do not accept on faith their god 'Jesus Christ' then you will go to hell for ever and ever...amen. They claim nature is fallen due to bad woman 'Eve' and only in some future when their god returns from the sky will a glorified nature come about. So once again nature is being disrespected.

The toxic matrix story/myth we are in now is the scientific-materialistic one which claims you are a machine. your brain produces consciousness and it is a fluke because nature is unconscious and mechanical. Your only meaning is to be the 'fittest' and to be productive consumer and grab what you can in this life because when your dead there is nothing---no continuum with cyclic nature. IF you show 'symptoms' that you are dis-eased with this system then this means that you are 'chemically imbalanced' and/or genetically impaired--'mentally ill'-- and need our 'treatment' in the form of toxic drugs to bring you back to 'normalcy', and fit you into this world based on warmongering, exploitation of 'poor' people and indigenous people, genocide, ecocide.

So there is an overview of what I mean by stories or myths which drives the culture.

So what do you do when you wake up and find yourself submerged all round in a toxic myth? Like someone would of in Nazi Germany where people en masse were in awe of Adolf Hitler. Well like said I am exploring the roots of all this, and this is not just an intellectual exploration but is integration of insights had from my researches into this both via books, and also psychedelic experiences where you feel this on very deep levels.

I am in effect always in a playful process of undoing what is being done to us via their toxic myths. It is a feeling a way into a flow of being that is not feeling divided from itself and nature.

I cannot wave a hand and stop the violence but I CAN do this, and encourage others to explore the same.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmm not bad man!! as i understand it we simply have created split personalities and couldn't integrate or unite these opposites very well for various different reasons. it's just an idea, but i have discovered it in myself and i have also
swallowed the deception of the media for a while... it is like the extremes become too strong and as we only want to
have the positive we simply deny the negative or our shadow side and through the unconsciousness it can gain power in our own being. it's then as if we don't even know what we are doing and i have recognized how it's like that with so many people and how they lie to themselves and others, because they can't admit it etc etc... if you show them who they really are, they don't even want to see it. it's so weird, because people themselves start behaving like paradoxes in a bad way like that.

well and regarding the myths i would say it is true that they have created many myths that are very misleading. i think what you are doing is good. to become aware of how you are being misled can give you a better idea of which direction could be the right one or somtehing like that. i hope you know what i mean..
i think what they do is to make us ignore parts of reality and ourselves or so in order to make the "indoctrination" possible.
it's in some way sort of like hypnosis for sure, but in a bad way. i think hypnosis means that we give away our conscious power over ourselves. well this can be good or bad, but as i said i am rather convinced it's mostly done in a "rather" bad way. so what we can do is wake up from the deception and mind control that is mostly connected to fear.
they have researched a lot to be able to use our fears against us. but if you ask me, if we know ourselves in and out or so, then the probability that we can get fooled gets lower, because it's indeed as if we first have to allow it.
the danger is that this is happening more in automatic ways and they as i said they have researched a lot so this is possible. it simply means "human beings" are becoming more artificial and they are really becoming machines/robots/androids that are programmable. this is mostly a very scary idea, because it means you no longer have your own will.
so please be careful to not get caught up in shit like that, but also don't be too extreme in a way to try to avoid that.
simply be conscious and be in the now and try to be aware of what is happening to you. i think it's probably in most cases really better to feel for yourself instead of someone else telling you how to feel about something or so, you know??
think for yourself!! if you ask me it's possible to tell whether you are thinking your own thoughts or not if you are conscious of yourself and know who you are. well maybe sometimes this is not so relevant, but at other times i would dare to say that it can be very relevant, especially and obviously in context with the idea of mind control.
i don't want to say at all that panicing or so is the right thing to do, but more something like becoming aware of what's really going on and that can also be a challenge, depending on how much your reality or so is based on illusion.

now to the old myths. i think you are right that they are more naturally inspired or so than most today's myths. that's probably also the reason that they are in some way much deeper. if you ask me, one general possible interpretation could be that humanity is the dark side of god, so to say, and that maybe some myths reflect or display that. for example how much tragedy is related to dark emotions and how tragedy in general can be a very common theme or aspect.
so maybe the myths also tell stories, but more in a symbollic way. for example they don't necessarily always have to point towards something that really happened, but maybe also how it could have happened or something like that...
regarding eastern myths and philosophy i would say maybe from some perspective or so you could be right, however
i would also say maybe you are not thinking deep enough. because as far as i understand the ancient stories of holy people etc etc.. in my impression it's as if they tell us something about ourselves really...
well sometimes i can say about myself that i get a feeling about being fed up with it all and then it also seems to me as if
a lot of shit simply loses meaning. but because you can't see the meaning, doesn't automatically mean that it isn't there or so. i think the idea behind it is, that a lot of ancient stories have such deep symbollism that maybe we can't even recognize it, because we don't know it like that in "today's culture or rather so called culture".

i mean the system nowadays in the western world is mostly based on violence, exploitation and greed for profit.
and the culture in sulbiminal ways tries to hide that and give them misleading stories instead so they can't see it.
i think it has often been like that, stupid politicians or other retarded ego-maniacs want to make war and they can only do that because we as a population don't pay enough attention and see them as oh so special or shit like that etc etc...
authority and truth becomes the problem when the citizen can't distinguish between them anymore.
it's often connected to fear based survival mode tunnelvision like "thinking". as far as i could see, it's also as if
people get the programs that they think they need and then they simply do that. and they can't see how fear is
the driving element of their paradigms/worldviews or so.
i also agree with the idea of images having a different impact on peoples' minds. but i would also say that there are
people that think differently. because with some people it's like when i talk to them as if they are reading a text lol...
but i haven't really understood it. i think it has got to do a lot with the subconscious mind, because this is the part
of the mind that does the programs so to say, or maybe from another perspective it is the program, because it's in some sense "more" automatical than the conscious mind. and that's probably one of the main points in that regard, how processes are becoming more and more automatic, if we don't become conscious. well i hope you know what i mean... and what about the idea of apocalypse?? how would you imagine it??? i think the possibility has been increasing for quite a while........ hmm enough for now...

peace

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
the danger is that this is happening more in automatic ways and they as i said they have researched a lot so this is possible. it simply means "human beings" are becoming more artificial and they are really becoming machines/robots/androids that are programmable. this is mostly a very scary idea, because it means you no longer have your own will.

words are one-at-a-time, and we read them in a linear way. Imagine trying to explain a trip with words?? lol it can be kinda attempted by eloquent people, but it is NEVER the experience because as you know the experience is in-describable. it is like when they try and do a film about the effects of psychedelics, they can only ever go so far--if that. They cannot communicate the dimensions you are in all around in. It is just impossible

it may seem to you simplistic what I say about Eastern myths, but all I know is the attack nature is under, and so I try and look directly at myths which denigrate nature, and I am afraid Eastern beliefs do though they deny it. The Buddhist will argue that I don't 'really understand' when I say that their goal is to leave the cycles of birth and death. But what else do they mean then if not that?

Many hippies of the 60s and 70s all went rushing to the Eastern ways, because of the dodgy Western religion and philosophies they were used to, and so were seduced by all the Eastern promise lol, and so was I. I joined the Hare Krishna Movement when I was 17 and even moved into one of their temples. I was wanting the goal of 'transcendental communion with trippy-looking flute playing blue Krishna in blissville Krishnaloka' and was led to believe that if I chanted 'hare krishna hare krishna hare rama hare rama' around these beads that my mind would become absorbed with Krishna and I would achieve this blissful state of being. So pairing it down--I was looking to be blissfull-all-the-time. I was therefore willing to put up with the cult's regimen of cold showers at 3'30am in the morning in a FREEZING building in the middle of winter, etc etc.

In Buddhism to is the promise of everlasting bliss-a-comin IF you meditatemeditatemeditate. Which is why believers in that belief will sit, not playing with nature, all the possible activities, and rather spending often hours and even days on end 'meditating, and negating the 'outside' nature by closing eyes to it, and the 'inner nature' by negating it--not participating in imagination--so as to get 'beyond' it.

HOW is that different from the Christian promise that if you believe in Jesus Christ you will go to bliss-filled Heaven for ever and ever IF you follow their authority? it's the same promise held out to the believer as an end-goal if you do ab & c, isn't it?

So what is the end goal promised in this so-called non-religious paradigm we are all oppressed under now then, some more than others? Success, money, power, having a 'name' so you will be remembered in history, and with the Transhumanism (or H+ for short) myth it is gaining 'super-human' qualities, and even the promise of 'immortality' via hooking up to their technology). Together with this is the idea of space-travel. Isn't this the typical mindset of the 'Man' who has gone about the world taking over other people's lands, and now he wants to do the same in the universe?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmm i believe i get what you're saying...
how the so called culture seems to become a lot of the time more like cults in a negative way... maybe because they or some of those groups or in those groups are becoming too greedy or fanatical or something like that.
and there's a saying in german but i don't know if it's the best translation.. it could be something like "words/names are nothing other than sound and smoke"...
i think it could be an allusion to that when some people speak they are not really saying anything. i mean words are symbols and they can point towards a meaning and in that sense they can also be understood as tools and to me it's relatively obvious that dumb people can't use the tools right. but maybe it's also even more complicated, because the perception of language is also quite a subjective thing. because yeah we do perceive with the mind as well and language is one aspect of how the mind can be conditioned.

what bothers me is the commercialism, capitalism and other shit that tries to take over the true spiritual movements and this can only lead to it becoming more fake. but well even that could be seen as negative examples and also as a stupidity test on a whole other level.
i think a lot of the ancient wisdoms are simply missunderstood and missinterpreted.
what we can do is to listen to our heart, because our heart knows the truth beyond corrupted mind intelligence or so.
maybe it can boil down to how it's all a matter of what we perceive to be real. and what for some people is real, doesn't have to be real for us or at least not in the same way. because if it would have to be real for us, too then this could be some sort of violence on a whole other level or so. the basic idea is therefore that we have to look into ourselves for finding that out and i think it's really beyond words.
because as you said, if we want to express the inexpressible, we can basically only do that wrong. it's a simple logic. hmm to me the deepest concept of understanding the world is to see it as a dream.and in that sense everything that exists can have a deeper meaning, too, if you consider it to be connected on a deeper level. well the problem that can exist with that is that maybe throughout our lives we can limit our idea of dreaming and what we can dream or also the concept of experience that we have been forming. it's like there is also some sort of evolution, but as we can observe in the generations before us, it can also be a backwards evolution.
how the mind can be a trap, simply with the ideas of past and future. so yeah i also think it's about being able to live in the moment, to be conscious of the breath and the body.

and regarding supernatural shit etc etc... the potential for deception with it is very great. so we should be careful and listen to our hearts, because the heart is the source of intelligence. i think it's not right to deny the outer or the inner nature, but to recognize the truth about it. the basic idea is that the outer nature comes from the inner nature and is hence only a reflection. the real thing is within and to negate that is to negate your real self, basically.
but yeah maybe it's like time sort of a direction.. from the inner to the outer...
another idea is that the inner body is invisible and infinite in contrast to the physical manifestation. but these are all simply ideas and i think i am a bit like you that i don't like how ideas are being propagated sometimes. they say "it is like this or like that", but they maybe should also say you have to find it out for yourself, because that is the truth.
it's a bit similar to how in the movie "the matrix" morpheus says it "i can only show you the door, but you have to walk thru it yourself". and i think this is what it boils down to and that we all have to find out our own truth like that. because to simply accept a truth could also mean that we could be foolish like that, you know??? something like that lol... there's probably a lot more that could be said... but for now i just hope you get my point. i am sure you have a quite evolved "mind's eye" or so...

peace