Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

memory/remembering intelligence/intuition

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
a few moments ago i had a thought that made me think a little bit deeper or so... it probably sounds a bit strange or so, but now that i think of it, it seems i have been quite unconscious for some time now or at least some phases in between... anyway, what i wanted to say was that i noticed how i seemed to be not handling my memories and my life very well. it was like in a lot of moments i thought i couldn't remember... either because i thought i didn't have enough time for remembering or because i think i began to believe that remembering is such a highly complex process that i thought i can't do it... lol i know.. it sounds a bit pathetic...
it definately is... it's just really stupid and sad in some sense... but possibly there is probably also something interesting that can be learned from that.
and then another thought i had about remembering, was that some memories can be good and some bad, right ???
in my own experience it was then sometimes as if the bad memories tried to enforce themselves and the good memories were in the background... hmm yeah i can say my story is a bit sad, because of some mental/spiritual/emotional soul life crisis or so... and also well of course, memories can surely be good and bad at the same time...
i think however in some sense there's a reason why the negative memories try to enforce themselves... i suppose i have to deal with them in the right way...
somewhere i heard about a theory about dreams, that one aspect or reason for dreams are to put memories into order... furthermore i would argue when bad memories try to enforce themselves it could be similar like negative emotion dynamics or so and maybe then it's neither good order nor good chaos... but yeah if that's so i think then there's something to be done the right way... hmm or what about remembering specific sensations?? i think it's interesting to think about all that... and yeah i know i have still some healing work to do... with the memory cells and celular memories...

hmmm... so... that's why i thought of remembering intelligence/intuition... maybe it makes sense to sometimes remember more and sometimes less intuitively/instinctively whatever that is. and hopefully at least a little bit deeper perspective on the "real" sense of self. maybe for example a few years ago i have read a book called "emotional intelligence". i can say i learned something from that book, but i can't remember it completely right now. nevertheless alone the term "emotional intelligence" seems to be worth thinking about.
i mean like being able to remember is probably one of the most important things in everybody's life.
and last but not least what about the concept of ego??? we think we know who we are, but do we really know?? or do we know we think??? lol... haha... hmmmm.... what do you think??
do some memories make us think or know that better?? another point would probably be judgement. how judgement of memories, perceptions, thoughts, emotions, etc often can sometimes seem to be more a hindrance than helping. well... i suppose it's different for everyone, but maybe also a bit similar in some sense... moreover once i heard somewhere that from a certain perspective, life is just a memory... the mysterious life-time perspective lol... in conclusion it seems to me it's about learning with time and about being nice to yourself... and maybe that judging can be good and/or bad just like not judging.. so make judgements and don't make judgements wisely... to remember or not to remember??? lol a little bit bit bad joke right there...
anyway... i would say maybe it could be interesting to think about that on a good occasion. ;)

peace