Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

meeting the grass spirit

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
so basically i had an amazing sober experience that felt so surreal i wanted to share it. so i love th earth, being with my hands in the earth, gardening, making teas, talking to plants, hugging trees and all that jazz, so the otehr day i was weeding in the garden for like four hours, and the main weed was this grass called cheat grass. it has this huge taproot thats so hard to get out so i went on like a personal vendetta aganst this plant that was invading the garden lol. while i was weeding like a mad person i had a vivid vision that i was running after the grass spirit. It looked like a shoot of grass with hands and legs, this mischevious little being that was running away laughing and teasing me and i was running after it with my ranibow painted shovel laughing, like tag almost. so i weeded till i could go no further and had dug out four wheelbarrels full of this grass i went and sat under a tree to take a break, and thats when i felt the weight of what i had done-i had killed these plants, these brother and sister plants of mine, and ejoyed it, i felt like a warrior that was looking out over a town they had just demolished and feeling horrible for the bloodlust they felt while killing the poeple. i felt the spirit of this grass decend upone me and i cried. then i went back into the garden-i had to finished what i started. i took on a compeltely different mentality. we are all equal beings, and so i thanked the grass for being alive and explained why they couldnt grow there and i transplanted them where they could grow and that night i fell asleep under the moon and had a dream that i was smoking a peace pipe with this grass spirit, and since i woke up i can feel this grass spirit as if its sitting on my shoudelr watching me, i am a student and it is my teacher, its so amazing, the grass spirit is like don juan kidna thing. so i got insipred from my dream to make a peace pipe and i carved out a bowl and stem from a sacred branch i found and was looking for feathers to make it like in my dream, so i asked the grass sprit for herlp, and i found a dead owl, like i just asked for a few feathers, not the whole dam owl lol. but thats when i met swooping owl, so i asked the owl if i could take some feathers, and my inner voice told me it wa sok so i did, and while i was holing the feathers i became the owl, its whole life flashed before me, with me as the owl, and then its spirit left and i buried it, quite an amazing exprience. anyways, now i have taken the grass spirit as my teacher. has anyone else had any profoudn herbal exprience like this? anyways, sorry this is so freakin long it just really blew my mind, anyways, peace and love everyone!

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
DAMN, you've got some STRONG acid :eek:

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
haha no man i wasnt on anything, acid trips are so much more nonsensical and crazier that that, are you saying it was a flashback? cause i still feel the grass spirit with me man, its like i was reborn into a different mentality

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
the grass spirit fooled you mountain girl. if its anything like couch grass all youve done is help it thrive. all those tiny roots you couldnt get out of the ground will produce more plants in clear aerated shade free soil. nature gnows what its doing. beautiful story from a beautiful person :rock:

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
It has never happened to me, but as far as I'm aware you can have LSD 'flash backs'.

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
yeah ive had flashbacks before, i did a bit too much lsd when i was pretty young, but flashbacks are nothing like this man, this was a pure spiritual nature trip.
its a lot like couch grass in the fact that its root kingdom is huge. i dont think it fooled me so much, even tho i know that what you say is true, its like impossible to get all those roots out, i know i didnt really kill them as in permantently getting rid of one plant, but i still felt bad about being so mindless about the earth, id been that way when gathering herbs too, like just taking th best leaves and roots of the best plants i saw, being mindful of the animals who live in that area to leave some for them but not mindful to the plant, i never thought i ask a plant if i could take from it or not. i feel like this spirit has taught me a lot, and yeah, it is mischeviouse, but thats part of its strength, its persistant, i have a profound repect for the strength of weeds, being an airies im incredibly subborn and can appreciate that. its taught me to acknowledge everythign as my equal, we are all brothers and sister and plant and animal can teach you something, so it feels kinda like this plant has taken me in and is teaching me things, i can almost feel it provoking thoughts, but maybe thats just me being more intune to my inner voice. had any one else had any sober nature trips like this or ami just some crazy weird flower child? anyways peace and love everyone, may you day be filled with hapiness and barefoot hikes in the mountains. peace!

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
im an taoist mountain girl. there is only one. we think of ourselves as sentient beings observing the universe while in reality we are the universe observing itself. ergo the whole universe is sentient even if only because we are(a conceit if ever there was one) you me us we are one :rolleyes:

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
exacly, all waves in a cosmic ocean. toaism is amazing, reality is water and your mind is the container, perception, a tree is different from a horse because weve been taught that, silly humans. i wouldnt consider myself part of an organized religion, im just living and loving and trying to dace with the vibes of nature, but, saying that wer observers, are we not more participators? i mean, i think that the earth is our mother and we are all her children, equal beings sharing an essentially oneness which is like a core spirit, everyones got a flow and you just gotta groove with everyones flow. but, dont we kinda have an obligation to be participators instead of observers? in regard to the earth i mean, weve done so much harm, isnt it an obligation that we now do good? or, what do you mean byu observer? anyways, kidna offtopic meaningless stream of thoughts going through my head but, its raining outside, and its a fullmoon so i gotta go spin around and feel these crazy rain vibes. peace and love everyone enjoy the full moon!

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
wow, beautiful post One. most trips for me are spiritual, like some ancestral plant calling, but ive never had such sober visions and capabilities before, ive always been able to talk to plants, but not understand what they said back as if they were speaking my language. ive always been close to the earth but ive never felt like i do now-like a free spirit that can grow and be alongside, and the same as other beings, like my encoutner with swooping owl, i can do that with everything now, its amazing. anyways peace!

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
When i started reading your first post i was like.. uhoh this is gonna be a good read. So i smoked some bud first and put on some bob marley and then started reading.
i enjoyed reading it :] although i never had an experience like that :( sounds pretty intense though

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
This readings suddenly remembered me of Alice in Wonderland.

That's not you talking to a tree, or grass or plant. That's you talking to yourself. You, just like the tree, the plant or anything you have contact with, it's you. You all over the space. Dreams within Dreams. Ethernal change. Ethernal existance, in one way or another.

As alan watts said, we are only playing hide and seek with ourselfs.
Eventually, and naturally, some parts of the Self(Everything) take the seeking adventure more deeply, and eventually will find who they, actually, are.

Everything is kind of funny. And the thought 'Novelty', as uncle terence gently talked about, came to my mind.

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
hmm, i have considered that, but im not so sure. if you mean talking to yourself with the assumption that everything is one, than thats different. but if you mean me projecting my own thoughts on this plant than no, i dont think thats it. I never intended to "communicate" with this plant, i never asked for this vision while i was weeding, thigns dont usually present themselves without being invitied. it being a projection of myself would make no sense at all-me going crazy sounds much more plausible, as i can still feel this spirit and see it so vividly, it is always in my dreams now without exception, i can almost feel it in my mind, presenting questions and experiences. so yeah, idk, good thought though
peace and love everybody

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Yes. Take it from the notion that we are One. Everything and nothing.

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
in which case communication of anykind is communication with the self?

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
You are The Self. Don't put it ouside of your existance, because your existance is IT. Everything, communication, farts, copulation, trips, sleep, wind, sea, fishs, anything + infinity..... the ethernal change of the now....

So yes, anything we do, feel, dream or whatever.. it's you playing with yourself. Because you and me, and every being, every form of life, every form of matter, every gas.. the whole universe.. it's a reflection of the self. Like a mirror. You are looking at yourself, every single instant.

"I am you and what I see it's me"

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
so, are you saying there is no constant reality? are we not mere waves in a cosmic ocean? reality is perception, but it exists without us, when our perception dies, reality does not die as well, idk, im still exploring this concept, but the world around me is not something that depends on my percerception, it is not something i created, it is something i am part of-like a wave in an ocean, heh now im comfusing myself-do that a lot lol. so your a taoist basically? where there is no constant though, even our oneness is abstract right?

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
This game of hide and seek it's pretty funny.
We tend to see ourselfs. Or better saying, our Egos. As something seperate from anything else. Like saying "you are not the same as me. Yes you are similar to me, you are a human, but you are not me." We do that a lot of times. And most people, their entire life! I do it, and don't even notice sometimes. That's how hard is to seek who we really are. Its So obvious that we are exactly the same thing, exactly the same Self, that it's hard to believe. And well, sharing experiences, everyday, with parts of Ourself that are completly lost and are hided so well that they even forgot that they also need to seek where they are (who they are), in this (un)Known 'reality'.

The thing is, when you look at some one, you are no more or less than looking at yourself, but from a different prespective. We are everysingle instant looking at the mirror. But seeing different parts of us.
It's not easy to stick to this feeling, and way of seeing things. But thats the fun of the game. Seek.. one day we found ourselfs. Hoorrayy! Next day, we hided again, and there we go again seeking.. and then we die. But remember, the you that dies is the same you allover, so you still exist as another being, plant, what ever.

The thing is, and again as watts said, we can only be at one place at a time.

are we not mere waves in a cosmic ocean?
it is something i am part of-like a wave in an ocean

You've answered your own question.

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
heh sorry i feel like an annoying little kid asking obvious questions. so wer playing hide and seek with our egos is that it? is not the goal to kill our egos though? as ego is dillusion, so just let it hide and dont come back and youve got nothing to look for, its all infront of you

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
I don't labbel myself as anything. I like to read, talk, experience, so on.. and create my opinions and prespectives. That's the fun of the game, it's always changing.
Well, I'm still waiting for my first psychedelic experience, so I think I still have many things to think about, see, feel, and so on.. lol

No, our oneness is always present. Labbeling it as something abstract, what you are doing is that you are hiding from yourself even better, so the game of seeking will be more difficult (or fun :p).

But hey.. all this is just my humble opinion :)

(edit)

Don't feel annoying. You are only talking to yourself. Just like me. But we don't know it, because we are well hided :)

Why should I want to kill my ego? I have a lot of information and experiences that I like having, maybe others that are not so pleasants. But hey, life is 0 and 1, black and white, pleasure and suffer, wake and sleep, one can't exist without the other.
Ego is usefull, and it's basically what differenciate us from other animal species. We just, generally, use it in the wrong way. We grasp too much to it. And forget to go with the waves and contemplate the constant creation/change of the now.

It is already everything in front of you, you just have to 'look and see!'