Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

mdma question

greenmanens

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Oct 2013
Hellol everyone! :)
One week ago i drop for the first time 0.3 of MDMA . I put the cristals in a bottle of water. My question is ...why my friends wich took also 0.3 like me had a really bigger effect instead i felt quite nothing? It can depend on the fact that i dissolved the cristals in more water (it was 500 ml of water i couldn t even taste the bitter flavor of mdma) instead my friends used only like 1/4 of water in the bottle? ...i can t explain this . And by the way can i try it again after two weeks? Because i remained really disappointed from this first experience (Sorry for my bad inglish )

Rups

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Oct 2013
I don't think water was the problem, I always dissolve MDMA crystals with tea myself, or hot chocolate, and it works perfect.
I think it has something to do with your weight: If you weigh more than your friend, you obviously need more MDMA than her/him.

And well, you can try it again in two weeks but that would be really stupid.
1. Tolerance (you need more for the same effect)
2. Brain damage.

Your serotonin level is very low right now, your brains need to recover from it so I always recommend to leave at least 3 months between each MDMA trip so the risk of brain damage isn't too big, your brains need 3 months to recover from something such as MDMA.

greenmanens

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Oct 2013
Rups a dit:
I don't think water was the problem, I always dissolve MDMA crystals with tea myself, or hot chocolate, and it works perfect.
I think it has something to do with your weight: If you weigh more than your friend, you obviously need more MDMA than her/him.

And well, you can try it again in two weeks but that would be really stupid.
1. Tolerance (you need more for the same effect)
2. Brain damage.

Your serotonin level is very low right now, your brains need to recover from it so I always recommend to leave at least 3 months between each MDMA trip so the risk of brain damage isn't too big, your brains need 3 months to recover from something such as MDMA.

no i don't weigh more than my friend, she's 6 kilos more than me so thats not the reason i suppose.... anyway i will wait some months and the next time i will try with a larger quantity. hope the next time it will work. Thank you for your answer ! :)

190BPM

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Sept 2013
Solving MD into water then drinking it will hit you less than if you'd have dropped it directly into your stomach ! Depending of the water quantity tho..

Tuesday Afternoon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Oct 2013
Someone who isn't me consumed 15 grams since 10 months ago. A dream every 8 days on average. I guess I'm screwed.