Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

mdma dose

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
It's been years i've experimented with mdma, mostly untested pills,... now i was wondering... How much do u guys dose, in how much time? Is there any sweet spot to reach?

Curious to your experiences

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
i usually just stick a few pills up my cats arse and watch THEM trip. :butthead: :ANAL: :axe: :finga:

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I used to make a gram into 8 x 125mg bombs, back when I could find the stuff. Probably any more than 2 of those in a night out is overkill and wastage of product
2nd that!

If not used at a party but in a more relaxed setting I enjoy around 90mgs, as the physical effects are less pronounced while the empathogenesis is already at it's full right.

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
My greatest euphoric experiences ever were with 120 miligrams crystals.

Once I redosed with that same dose I got more pushed into an extreme inner peaceful state of mind with the heavy urge for communication and much less stimulation, and the bright field of vision turned more into slight desorientation. Jew tension and chewing is unavoidable. Euphoria is less but you'll get very soft.

It's not that 120 mg after the first 120 mg is unpleasant, on the contrary! But it'll give you a face of a total druggie.

F

Fox01234

Invité
I've read that drinking grapefruit juice does have some effect on the length and/or intensity of an MDMA trip. Does anyone have experience with that?

Thanks

figment

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Jan 2008
The first time I did mdma I had the 'hey, it's not working, I'll take more reflex'. Then it kicked it - SMASH - and I didn't want to dance, I was just blown away by the feeling, moving in slow motion, if moving at all.

I like mdma much better now. I don't like to feel like an idiot in love with everybody and nobody. That firsttime mindblowing feeling of being in love was just disgustingly artificial I find.

The so called 'magic' was the part that I didn't like. Now there's normal connectedness, love, and euphoria. Much more enjoyable.

I generally do 200mgs on an evening. I make bombs of around 80-100mg. I'll take 1, then another about an hour later . I never redose, except when also on LSD. I never do more than 3 bombs in a night.

Fox01234 a dit:
I've read that drinking grapefruit juice does have some effect on the length and/or intensity of an MDMA trip. Does anyone have experience with that?

Thanks

I have. But I have that with any drug. On mdma I start feeling 'drugged' if I don't eat anything or drink things with vitamines etc, on acid the whole trip starts to slow down and I feel kind of 'dull', on speed I start feeling paranoid etc.

Food is necessary for me. If I keep myself healthy during mdma I barely experience a noticable comedown. And yes, if the effect seem to decrease in intensity, I go to my car, drink some grapefruit and eat other things (not sure if it's the grapefruit though), I'm ready for some more action ^^