Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

matrix in action

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
I am pasting this post of mine from another forum. I feel it's of the utmost importance people here explore about this:
Submitted Sun, 08/17/2008 - 12:48.

"THE biggest crime began in the morning, in New York City, on the 9th of September 2001.

This crime is an ongoing crime, and is being used to justify all kinds of evil, And is taking away what little liberties you had before it smashed into your world that 'fateful' day.

In order to detect who was behind that crime it is wise for people--especially those experienced with psychedelics which are supposed to help feeling into deeper understandings of reality--to look very closely at the videos I am sharing with you here.

If you dont want to, aren't interested, have already made up your minds, yet speak of changing things for the better in our reality, then surely you are deceiving yourselves. Because if your not willing to give some of your time to trying to understand such a crime as this, which murdered up to 3000 Americans, and is used as excuse to wage an illegal invasion and war of Iraq, etc, and murder and maim many more thousands of innocent children, and adults, etc., then what is the point of trying to understand how to create an intelligent and more loving culture. For it would mean trying to do so blind to the dramatic causes of the escalations of abuse already going on.

Now, the first video I will link you to is from

Brasscheck.tv. These people send some really great videos, but I was surprised that they had sent one to do with 'No Planes', because this subject has been rejected, quite venemously, by some of the alternative movement, like Alex Jones, for example!

I link you to it, because its intro is very good. But I recommend you see link directly below it for the actual Youtube video, as you can see the film in a larger window.(I encourage you to realy examine , pause, replay, pause for thought, etc etc. So that you really dig what is being said , written, and shown)

The third video is called September Clues New Part A. This is a series of videos to the 'Epilogue', and goes into all this in much greater depth. And please checkout his channel, and watch his other videos such as 911 Amateur parts 1-3 (you can click their 'play all' where the play in sequence automatically. Thankyou

Brasscheck Presents: South Tower Anomalies III (see intro) http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/401.html

For fullscreen at Youtube: South Tower Anomalies III: Addressing the Debunkers

September Clues New Part A (Play All- will play series in sequence) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXda5Kn2 ... FFDE39F3...

(click on video maker's user name to visit his channel where you can checkout other playlists/alls of his videos to do with this)"

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
there was another movie...how was it called..hmmm...ah yeah loose change.

I think this stuff is quite interesting to watch but you have to keep a sane dose of scepticism, even on conspiracies (especially on them).

and is used as excuse to wage an illegal invasion and war of Iraq

oh c'mon if a president wants to invade another country, especially with the power of Georgie, he doesn't have to kill 5000 civilans or how many they were there.

but I was surprised that they had sent one to do with 'No Planes', because this subject has been rejected,

how?

Believe me, there are 10000 conspiracies in this world, you can even find some that say that aliens attacked the WTC, stay cool.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
restin a dit:
there was another movie...how was it called..hmmm...ah yeah loose change.

I think this stuff is quite interesting to watch but you have to keep a sane dose of scepticism, even on conspiracies (especially on them).

and is used as excuse to wage an illegal invasion and war of Iraq

oh c'mon if a president wants to invade another country, especially with the power of Georgie, he doesn't have to kill 5000 civilans or how many they were there.

[quote:1pvrz6qb]but I was surprised that they had sent one to do with 'No Planes', because this subject has been rejected,

how?

Believe me, there are 10000 conspiracies in this world, you can even find some that say that aliens attacked the WTC, stay cool.[/quote:1pvrz6qb]

Look. Have you even viewed the videos I have presented?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I havent looked at the videos you mentioned and i wont as i`ve had enough of 911 conspiracy theorys . I`m not disagreeing with you or saying your videos are crap . I`m just fed up of conspiracy theorys stuffed with sensible arguments and facts mixed with dodgy storys that turn the most of the public off .

I recently watched two of the newer films , "911 Birth of Treason" and "Confronting the Evidence.reopen911.org" . The first of wich is the best , most factual and objective one i`ve seen up till now and the second one is a , in my opinion , very convincing conference where the whole story is discussed . One of the main things that i thought was good about them is that they dont come from the conspiracy direction . Instead they show that the inquiery was a farce , that there was a cover up and that there must be a new public inquiery with full powers to find out the truths of what happened .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Look. Have you even viewed the videos I have presented?

yes I have

and I asked you to explain, how the no-plain theory was falsified.

and i wont as i`ve had enough of 911 conspiracy theorys .

yes.

People love myths. They need them.

Instead they show that the inquiery was a farce , that there was a cover up and that there must be a new public inquiery with full powers to find out the truths of what happened .

Can you save me the time and tell me their conclusion?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The two films are 4 hours long in total and the conclusion was "there was a cover up and that there must be a new public inquiery with full powers to find out the truths of what happened ."

Other than that it was to much to put in a few words . they just showed that lots of the official story doesnt add up and that the bush government totaly controlled the inquiery , the questions that were asked and the evidence that was looked at . The films were also very much about asking pregnant questions .

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
restin a dit:

Actually he does. Maybe not for the american public, but for the rest of the world he has to have a good reason. The way it was done, no one could argue against him. Remember the whole "weapons of mass destruction" search?

It is rather simple. Afghanistan is in deep debt to america for the help against russia and the cia had a good influence already. So they were the scapegoats.
Did they really fight for Afghanistan? They just marched in and it was over.
Why did they even involve the Iraq? It had nothing to do with 9/11. The iraq was even a big enemy of the Taliban. But Saddam (who was placed in power by the cia - incidentally just at the time when senior Bush was chief in the cia) never held up his end of the oil bargain with america, which made him an enemy for the last 25 years.
After Afghanistan was "conquered" they needed an excuse why the could go after the Iraq. The UN did not aproove of the invasion (up to day) but throught the media the idea that "weapons of mass destruction" were there and a threat. The reason why they were so sure is, because the Iraq got the WoMD from the US.

But if every country, that has WoMD could be invaded, there would be american military in half the world.

Its politics, economy and a big pile of bullshit. The truth? Who cares? As long as people know that they have been fucked, the truth is absolutely secondary. And I even think, that all the conspiracy-talk just keeps people occupied instead of doing something with what they have. It is absolutely enough to know, that the goverment was involved and that it is a lie and a set up. Searching for the real truth will just keep you from doing something now.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
I am not usually strict on threads, regarding them going off in other directions. But for this one, I really Do want to keep focus on the videos I presented.

People here keep throwing in the term 'conspiracy theory'. That term is a main jammer to any inquiry. it is a designed mindcontrol tactic BY the very conspiracy to stop exploration and stifle debate. ALL one has to say is 'conspiracy theory' and this is intended to shame. and make out the other person asking questions is....well a CT, and 'loony'!

Now. If say I was talking about 'reptilian aliens' who are in cahoots with the ruling elite and that these reptilians actually create the '3D world' we believe we are living in (which David Icke and others talk and write about) then yes that IS theory, because how the fuck do you present evidence about it? It is theory.

But very different to that, I have presented actual videos, etc, that actually exist, that you can SEE, and listen to, and you are encouraged to use your minds and judgement to analyse them. You should be able to see they are false, and that your being seriously played. And that for sure, the official conspiracy is absurd, as is the 'planehugger truther' theory which, even though, will question the OFC will still believe actual 747s flown by terrorist and full of passengers flew into the towers etc!

What is hard to understand is the reaction from the so-called alternative movement ('truthers') regarding the evidence of No Planes and Tv trickery. Take their 'leader', Alex Jones. He is really hostile if anyone tries to even talk to him about this. So one has to wonder why that is too.

So all I can do here is encourage you to really closely examine these videos. Dont watch them like a film--passive. But interact: pause them, replay, pause for thought and reflection, etc, etc, so you really understand what is being shown. if at the end of that you still don't agree there is something VERY weird going on, then at least you know you'd given effort to find out

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Of course it was all made up. I also believe, no I know that there has been a cover up at this.

I don't believe what psm said, rather yes ok, I'll explain.

If Georgie wants his toys, he will get it and Europe will lick his ass. Russia will be against it anyway, so there's nothing to do about that.

For the Iraq war, there was, as you said truthfully, the WoMD argument.

He could and would have used it also without 9/11.

I guess that 9/11 has kinda paralyzed the world, so no one would realize the war.

But as I remember there were mass protests and even official protest against the war. Georgie wouldn't listen.

Why should he? Europe is still paying off WW2, Germany is bankrupt, France has inner problems, Israel is for the US anyway and the rest doesn't count.

zezt: I saw these movies. I realized what happened there. There was a media cover up. You can't do anything any more.

By the way: I bet that anyone would have seen the plains. That would be funny. I mean, NY is a metropole and after the first crash (latest) everyone looked to the towers...I guess.

And look. You will find 1000 evidences of that governments are fucked up, lie to us, propagade lies, are greedy little monsters. Most of the people are comfortable with that as long as they get their salary. Sorry dude. Nowadays truth loses 0:1.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
southpark911-world-trade-center-con.jpg

:p

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Restin...

What we need to do is not lose spirit because the world seems so fucked up, and seemingly beyond any hope, but make sure our spirit doesn't get oppressed.

If ANY people must see to this it is us who are not strangers to psychedelic experience. Because with psychedelics/entheogens/sacred Medicine, I see OUR deep connection with all the Indigenous peoples from the very ancient past, and present. Millions of whom became victimsof the very same sick sadistic mindset that people GENERALLY now--if they have any sense--are waking up to!!

That mindset is destroying the Web of Life, and is THE enemy.

So there is no comfort now of sitting back, burying your head in the sand, and just believing you cannot do any thing. You HAVE to do something!

Think of your kids, the kids to come, all the species under attack. Whatever little you can do do more, and keeps doing it. Dont believe that you dont matter, or that you dont have any impact. That is what they try and do. Its called Divide and Rule. Their main strategy of splitting up the Community sos they are not threatened by natural protest--on large scale--about the deception, sadism, exploitation, and ecocide going on.

9/11 was a huge crime, and they depend on it being believed as they say it happened to carry on with their evil BS. So its not just some little thing like you suggest. It was meticulously planned, and was designed to wage a war on 'terror' which their propaganda makes out isn't THEIR fukin terror. Dig?! So be strong, and do your bit.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
" It was meticulously planned, and was designed to wage a war on 'terror' "

So you are saying that the conspiracy theorys are true and that the whole thing was one big plan made by the american government ? Where is the proof ? Proof as in proof not speculation and self fullfiling / justifying theorys . I think that there is more to the situation than we have been told / know up till now , but i see several explanations . Thats why i think its better to say something happened , it hasnt been properly investigated or explained and it needs to be .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
if it's true and the videos are a bit convincing at least... then the whole thing wouldn't lack the irony of the government being the real terrorists and at the same time being terrorists in another country, bringing war because of threadbare reasons. (economic reasons)

peace.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Just because you hate the government, you don't have to love the opposite.

The reason that is given (official coverage against other countries, economy) is bullshit, sorry. If that was the reason, than I officially entitle the US-government as stupid. Why?

1. Look if you wanna kill 5000 people and look good you have to do A LOT to organize it. I mean in one vid there was the reason that they made it half-half and accidentally the helicopter turned left.

C'mon!

Agatha Cristie has made more organized murder on 1 person.

2. Such an attack paralyzes but also gives much attention, mostly after the shock is away. If you organize such a crime, you MUST understand that there would be 10000 conspiracies, especially when you make such brutal mistakes!! It is logical that everything will be scruntinized and examined.

Bush is an idiot but the people behind him surely aren't.

And also the thing with the background. THIS IS SUCH AN OBVIOUS MISTAKE, it is (if coverage) as if a 5 year old child would have organized the coverage!

OK, I agree that there is something wrong in the story, much is wrong and, like GOD I would rather look for another investigation/explanation.

Rebel? Man, c'mon, be realistic. NO ONE WANTS TO REBEL. People ar comfortable. Also if you would send the EXACT PROOF on the TV ALL OVER THE WORLD no one would rebel. Why should they?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If it was a conspiracy think of how many people it must have taken to carry out and how many people must have some knowledge . Where are they ? How could all of them be kept quiet after being part of a mass murder ?

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
agreed, there are obvious lies and coverups going on but.. seen some of the 9/11 theories, there were some serious scientific/engineering blunders in them. not to mention people being misquoted and taken out of context and being quite irate when they found out they were being used that way (like the fireman for example)

in the end though I totally agree such theories IMO only serve to distract from the REAL conspiracies that are going on, ones that may not be so grandiose but still affect us slowly but surely

we know that who/whatever caused the towers to fall, the government totally used it as an excuse to clamp down on freedom and yes it is sad how many neocons still think the war in iraq is a justifiable retaliation for 9/11. geography was evidently not their major.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
"How could all of them be kept quiet after being part of a mass murder ?"

Television is a weapon of mass destruction and I see few not keeping quiet. That's the funny thing about power, you need not many people. Some few rules, some money and power, no one has to know anything, the dirty work gets done by few, and the emergent properties of chaos theory take care of the rest. It can't go wrong because, well, it's supposed to go wrong.
Capitalism is the new fancy word for imperialism.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:
" It was meticulously planned, and was designed to wage a war on 'terror' "

So you are saying that the conspiracy theorys are true and that the whole thing was one big plan made by the american government ? Where is the proof ? Proof as in proof not speculation and self fullfiling / justifying theorys . I think that there is more to the situation than we have been told / know up till now , but i see several explanations . Thats why i think its better to say something happened , it hasnt been properly investigated or explained and it needs to be .

No your right not to jump to conclusions. Really we have that footage. What that does is show that false images and reasons have been put out BY Government ANd mass media. Mass media is OWNED by the secret government.

Who is the secret government? Well, really it aint secret because the info is out there who is this secret or better invisible government. Let's call em invisible then thers no contradiction with word 'secret'. That words is alright though cause many people aint got a clue about this, so .......

So this invisible government is the one that is always there behind the phony shifting political circus of choice. You know the scam that by voting 'Left' or 'Right' you can change things. You cant, because behind the scenes are these groups planning a New World order. A centralized power elite that controls the planet. The presidents, prime ministers, etc are merely frontmen/puppets/salesmen/trained smiling liars that seel you phony dreams.

So, it is the ones BEHIND the scenes who are involved with transnational corporatisim that designed and carried out 9/11.
Of course a massive arm of their's is the Military Industrial Complex - the same pres. Eisenhower warned about!
Think of it like some big bloody business without any morals whatso9ever, and needs to EXPAND its business for profits and power so needs must create phony conflicts, hence the 'Cold War', and now the 'War on Terror', where even we become the enemy. Or at lest we who defy their control freakery.

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
btw:

did any of my fellow discordians realise, that it was actually an attack on the sacred chao?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I wouldn't say that there are the "9 Secred Masterminds" or the "Unglorious 7".

I just think that it is the system that forces all of us to contribute to the facts that happen.

Mass media is OWNED by the secret government.

And here is already my first reason. There is no "Jach Unknown" who says to the TV "do that and that" it is the system that forces the media to work with the government.

Who is the secret government? Well, really it aint secret because the info is out there who is this secret or better invisible government.

Who is it?

Georgie? No, don't be funny.

Wladimir? No, he has his own interests.

The Pope? (joke)

I'd rather think that there are oil-magnates playing their games but I don't think that they are in a "secret government".

we know that who/whatever caused the towers to fall, the government totally used it as an excuse to clamp down on freedom

I think this is a perfect summary of what we know.

New World order

There is nothing to plan...we are already in it.

hence the 'Cold War', and now the 'War on Terror', where even we become the enemy.

Every system has its Goldstein.