Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

maoi plants

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
It depends what you mean ? Do you want a MAOI source or do you want to grow plants containing MAOI ? Some passionflower types have more in them than others , the roots of Passiflora Involucrata are suposed to contain enough to use as the MAOI part of an Ayahuasca analog . I cant tell you how much of it you would have to use though . If you want a reliable MAOI for an Ayahuasca analog you are best served with Peganum Harmala . It is hard to grow unless you live in a south european climate . The seeds are available from head shops and from asian shops where you should ask for "Spant" or "Espant" . they are small and from red black to black and about the size of sesame seeds . 3 gramms of the seeds is suficient to oraly activate a dose of DMT .

soulofchaos

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Oct 2007
well i had heard mushrooms contain a small amount of dmt. so i was thinking id try maoi with them. if that would do anyting

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
As far as i can remember i have never heard that any mushrooms contain DMT , if you can tell me where you read / heard it i would like to check it out please . If any mushroom does contain DMT then not in a dose that an MAOI would activate before you blew your head off with an overdose of the Psilocybin that the mushrooms do contain . My opinions about using MAOIs with anything else other than DMT in Ayahuasca / analogs are legendary here , you can read a few facts , unfounded rumors and opinions here :- http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php?opt ... 59&lang=en
As far as i`m concerned it doesnt work and no one has been able to offer any scientific proof that it does work , just hearsay and hokus pokus .

Just take the mushrooms and if you want to test DMT or Ayahuasca take DMT or Ayahuasca . Before you do anything its best to find reliable scientific information before you fuck yourself up . If you read about MAOIs you will always read that you shouldnt fuck around with them as that can be very dangerous . Another thing you will find out if you read about drugs is not to mix things .

Icelus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Oct 2007
Psilocine = 4-HO-DMT or 4-hydroxy-dmt
Psilocybine = 4-PO4H2-DMT or 4-phosphate-dmt

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
I believe Amanita Citrina is supposed to contain small amounts of DMT and 5-MEO-DMT. I found this information at a site where they had a list of all DMT containing plants, animals, fungi. But I wouldn't try making an ayahuasca analog of those mushrooms. Extraction might work, that is if you happen to have a lot of Amanita Citrina's.

I wouldn't bother though, considering how relatively easily obtainable a lot of ayahuasca herbs are.