Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

lucid dreaming.

aelx

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Fev 2007
this is a long story but bear with me.

*i was also taking anti-biotics throughout this time for the sickness

On Wednesday and Thursday i stayed home from school on account of feeling quite ill, wednesday i had one beer and two bowls of cannabis, i stopped at one beer because it made me feel even more ill. Thursday i woke up ,regretted Wednesday and took 125g diphydramine which led to a strange subtle trip and the i fell into coma like sleep for 12 hours. I awoke and it was 6 in the morning so i got ready to go to school. when i arrived at school i bought 2 (2mg) xanax bars from a friend at school, and took one half(1mg) promptly. the day was uneventful, i took another half(1mg) which a friend had given me free, around noon. I sometimes get memory gaps with doses >1mg but i figured id spaced them out far enough, and i forgot nothing. I bought a 15 sack of dro from a friend on the way home in his car,and hit it out of his bong (bong + car = hard to load/hit), when i got home i took 1/4 of a bar (0.5mg) and smoked two bowls of the some cannabis out of my pipe. 30 minutes later i was getting bored so i popped 125mg diphydramine again, and played some games on the xbox. this is where my memory goes blank of the previous day.

enter sleep

im walking in a large shopping mall with a couple of buddies when i notice all of the store names dont make sense and all the items for sale have no meaning, so i have a sudden idea, im in a dream! i almost arouse my self out of sleep with the excitment, with this new knowledge i begin to fly and break through the roof of the mall which wakes me.

Theres the story of my first lucid dream and why it might have came to be.
oh and hello everyone.

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
Always a shame when you wake up.
If you close your eyes right away and think of nothing you sometimes can get back in the dream.

and hallo welcome

alice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
aelx a dit:
this is a long story but bear with me.

*i was also taking anti-biotics throughout this time for the sickness

On Wednesday and Thursday i stayed home from school on account of feeling quite ill, wednesday i had one beer and two bowls of cannabis, i stopped at one beer because it made me feel even more ill. Thursday i woke up ,regretted Wednesday and took 125g diphydramine which led to a strange subtle trip and the i fell into coma like sleep for 12 hours. I awoke and it was 6 in the morning so i got ready to go to school. when i arrived at school i bought 2 (2mg) xanax bars from a friend at school, and took one half(1mg) promptly. the day was uneventful, i took another half(1mg) which a friend had given me free, around noon. I sometimes get memory gaps with doses >1mg but i figured id spaced them out far enough, and i forgot nothing. I bought a 15 sack of dro from a friend on the way home in his car,and hit it out of his bong (bong + car = hard to load/hit), when i got home i took 1/4 of a bar (0.5mg) and smoked two bowls of the some cannabis out of my pipe. 30 minutes later i was getting bored so i popped 125mg diphydramine again, and played some games on the xbox. this is where my memory goes blank of the previous day.

enter sleep

im walking in a large shopping mall with a couple of buddies when i notice all of the store names dont make sense and all the items for sale have no meaning, so i have a sudden idea, im in a dream! i almost arouse my self out of sleep with the excitment, with this new knowledge i begin to fly and break through the roof of the mall which wakes me.

Theres the story of my first lucid dream and why it might have came to be.
oh and hello everyone.

god, man you're reminding me of the characters of LESS THAN ZERO, taking so many drugs. don't abuse them! :wink:
nice post though !
train the dreaming thing, it's easy when you start getting involved with it, writing down your dreams helps too, to develope the lucidity.
flying is really cool.
:)
and did you see the film 'waking life'?

alice

A

AnotherRobot

Invité
there is a method called dream spinning that you can use to remain in a lucid dream. it's where you spin around in circles if your dream is fading or you can tell that your about to wake up. theres alot more at http://dreamviews.com/

btw waking life is really good

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
waking life is awesome :D

helios

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2006
good summary.
personally I have always found lucid dreaming frustating.
not that I do not like dreaming, just I become easily attached to dreams, and seem to have better ones when waking reality sucks. All of my dreams impact me, and I'm often aware that I had a dream, though on a normal day I have no idea what it is.
I like them when they happen spontaneously, or from drugs rather than planning them. they just seem to wear me out.
well I guess I should wish you sweet dreams =p

DR.TH-Chill-25

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Mai 2007
A few months ago i began experimenting with lucid dreams.The first few weeks i was only able to wake up(with an astonishing rush)from bizarre trippy dreams right after i fall asleep,usually there are complex mandala's and vibrating high-frequencial sounds.This one time i said to myself to wake up when i find an extreme intens dream,so i fell asleep at about 23:00 and a few hours later i found myself in a strange dimension,with intens patterns moving and shifting rapidly,and there were these 2 beings that came to me,they were bright beings made of patterns and energies,it was hard to observe how they exactly looked like,they had these caps on top of their head circle upon circle,and something that looked like smoke coming from their mouth,i don't remeber much of it,but they appeared to show me something and i saw myself unfolding in a spiral,constantly transforming and as i zoomed out,i saw myself as one of them singing a song,i was the song.The strangest thing was that my thoughts were normal,it was like being sober but in another realm,as the dream faded,it was completely dark but i was still asleep,really weird,anyway i remembered to wake up,so i let myself get a rush of astonishment and as i woke up,i had completely no movement of my body,it was like there was something sitting on me,and i saw visuals like a whole bunch of mandala's and as i stood up i immediatly started to write it down it was 5:00,after an hour my entire body was vibrating and went to sleep again :D :D

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Yesterday I've had my first lucid dream :D (well, not the first. as a child I probably had some, and after a 13-hour surgery I had one too. but I went through many "funny" states that time. sleeping pills + rest of narcotics = fun)

anyway, I loved it. unfortunatly I awoke after a minute (subjective of course) because I was so happy it hit me. not that I was trying to achieve this state, but I read about it and thought that it sounded nice :D

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
It wasnt really a lucid dream, I guess, but last week i had a dream I was on a rollercoaster ride or something?, laying down, and i got a few extremely intensy rushes through my body. So intense i hardly could handle them, At last i woke up. It was really nice :). THe feeling was really as it was out of the dream...

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
MMmmm, lucid dreaming. The poor mans psychedelic, lol.

I often have flashes of lucid dreams, and since my last mushroom (my super intense one) I seem to be having full length dreams all night, with separate chapters etcetera, where I am lucidly enacting with them whilst still not truly being myself. It’s as if I am watching a day or a week, fragmented into important flashes, from someone else’s perception of waking experience; yet translated through my own thoughts and memories into a tapestry of multi faceted experiences, both of my own and of an external nature.

It’s like while one is still in connection with their body and they begin to dream through a subset of DMT hyperspace (rapid eye movement sleep) as I see it, one can actually live many or one life through a dream and yet have it explained through your own experiences; woven together.

My last one was of a 70's style home, in which me, another undisclosed man and my father were both taring up the carpet looking for what seemed like dead bodies. And the scary part is we found two in that house. One in a closet and one under the floor.
This is only a fraction of the entire dream but it was weird, and the weirdest thing is that I have only started to dream again after my last trip. A link I attribute to the DMT, in all its forms; taken or released.

Peace.

nickm66

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Août 2007
i am just starting to write down dreams in a journal, and im practicing to get lucid dreams. I know ive had some before but u normaly just jump out of them, if i could stay in that them would be bomb as hell.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
One out of every three dreams I remember are lucid.

Um, I've actually gone into dreaming lucid twice. The hard part is remaining lucid, not waking up, and being aware of false awakenings.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
What i dreamed last night , how i got rewarded afterwards and why i hate girls from Luton ???? :-

I was walking down the side of a motorway , on the grass , against the traffic , it was september or oktober and a bit wet , there were leaves lying all over the place . I was wondering what was going on and then i noticed i was with a realy cute little japanese girl , just like the ones that give the fighters their cups when they have won a K1 fight on fight club on the telly . Small but with long legs and hot pants and lovely little tits . She was 19 and had a five year old daughter , so i was a bit confused knowing what it ment if a 19 year old japanese girl was going anywhere with me , S-E-X , but the confusing thing was the 5 year old girl , what was i going to do about her , how could i fuck her mother if she was there . I just thought , "shut up and keep walking a solution will present itself" and then i thought "its not such a bad deal realy , i like kids and just when her mom is getting to old for me , ( i dont like sex with old women ) , she will be 16 and i can just get rid of her mom and carry on with her" . Anyway we kept on walking and i was getting prety frustrated looking for somewhere to do the dirtys with momy when i thought i need a piss , so i started looking for a convenient bush or tree or something to do it behind , i was picking the branches of a bush up to see if it would give me full penile cover as i didnt want to blind any of the drivers on the motorway and cause a mass crash , when i realised that it wasnt a branch , it was an army camoflage net with a concrete bunker underneath it and it had two rooms so i could give it momy in the one and the kid could wait till it was 16 in the next room , and just as i was about to start with the forplay english style = a few smacks in the mouth to stop all resistance in its roots , get her on her back , ripp her clothes off , spread her legs , then in like flyn and go like joe....... i woke up .

I got REALY depressed and extra pissed off so i went and did my daily keep fit sport program = i walked 50 meters to the kiosk and got myself a newspaper and then started my usual 4 hour marathon breakfast and news on the telly session still feeling mega FRUSTRATED . After a while as i was studying the telly page marking out the shortest route from one good program to the next for the next 18 hours with a biro , just to make sure that i dont miss anything good , i realised it was wednesday and wednesday is my medicinal back massage day , yes you read it right , in germany you can get a prescription for an hour long back massage if you are in as much pain as i am in wich is WOWY !!! . Exept when i go to sleep on the table and miss it , or fart , and then they are NOT amused , but i have an excuse , i`m a cripple an have a sort of licence to fart as i was paralised from the waist down and cant help it . Anyway that cheared me up , so i put me togs on and jumped on me push bike and burnt rubber all the way to the doctors . As usual ignoring all the trafic lights , other peoples right of way and going the wrong way down one way streets at about warp 9,75 , doing assorted stunts like standing on my saddle and causing panik riding through red lights with my hands over my eyes or cutting busses and swearing very loudly at all the drivers in my way . So , i got to the quacks , parked my bike , went in and they told me to go into the massage room and get ready . The massage room is also their coffee pause room , on one side there is the massage table and on the other a table with the coffee things on it and a cooker next to it . I got ready and was standing trying to look as cool as John Wayne in me long johns with my back leaning on the wall pretending i was watching what was going on outside through the window , but realy i was watching the receptionist and the two doctors helpers making themselves their first pot of coffee of the day and drinking a cup . They are all realy cute , and i`m sure that they were playing the same game to , you know what i mean , sort of taking care that everything that could wobble did wobble and bending over as much as they could at every possible posibility . Then i noticed that a saucepan of whole white peeled potatoes was boiling on the cooker and a tape recorder was playing "Goodby to love" from the Carpenters and "Sommer breeze" from the Isley brothers , two of my all time favorits over and over again . After ten minutes of us all pretending that we were not there the receptionist and the doctors helper went out to do their jobs and the other , the massageist , a lovely little blond with BIG tits and a very short white nurses uniform on signaled me to take of the top of me long johns and lie on the table . She stood next to me and started the massage....... and then she got on the table and sat on my back and started to massage my shoulders and make the sort of jumping up and down movements that a woman makes when she is riding a horse , i thought "i think shes trying to tell me something" so i reached up and put my hands on her tits , and she started making panting and groaning sounds , i thought "well she hasnt noticed that i havent had a shower for 4 days up till now , lets see if she notices that i have terminal halitosis in the end stages" so i turned over and opened the top buttons of her uniform and saw she had one of my favorit bras on . A white lace sling / backless bra with the hook to open it on the front in the middle like an emergency exit button , once you have a bit of practice with them you can open them with one little prod with a single finger . So i did , and it shot open like an air bag exploding in my face , two mega , mount rushmore whoppa tits , blocking out the light like a total eclipse of the sun . I thought "stay c-o-o-l" and reached over to the coffee tray and took the cream jug and started to pour cream over me plonker from one end to the other like putting the mayonaise on a hot dog , and she got the message and started to lick it off , i thought "jesus fucking christ" and i was breathing like a marathon runner and my heart was going like a steam train when she said in a realy horrible Luton accent "Bat doun cam in me mauf" so loud that i woke up.........

No-Key

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Déc 2006
I'm not meaning to brag, but my first lucid dream was when I was 8 years old. I used to have them all the time, and I didn't have to worry about waking myself up from them.

Now I have to do some techniques to stay in them, but it's a lot easier to try and seed your dreams. It is more unreliable, but what I started doing was seeding various things I'd like to do in dreams into elaborate day time reverie. It doesn't let you control the dream, but at the same time you don't have to know you are dreaming for this to work, and that makes it a lot more fun, and a lot more random.

The problem I've always had with lucid dreams is that they tamper with what your mind is actually trying to achieve by naturally dreaming.

But anyway, I stay in lucid dreams now by focusing and unfocusing between my hands, and objects within the dream. It restores the permanency for a brief amount of time, but eventually becomes tedious.

No-Key

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Déc 2006
I'm not meaning to brag, but my first lucid dream was when I was 8 years old. I used to have them all the time, and I didn't have to worry about waking myself up from them.

Now I have to do some techniques to stay in them, but it's a lot easier to try and seed your dreams. It is more unreliable, but what I started doing was seeding various things I'd like to do in dreams into elaborate day time reverie. It doesn't let you control the dream, but at the same time you don't have to know you are dreaming for this to work, and that makes it a lot more fun, and a lot more random.

The problem I've always had with lucid dreams is that they tamper with what your mind is actually trying to achieve by naturally dreaming.

But anyway, I stay in lucid dreams now by focusing and unfocusing between my hands, and objects within the dream. It restores the permanency for a brief amount of time, but eventually becomes tedious.

PsychedelicEric

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Oct 2007
GOD a dit:
i was about to start with the forplay english style = a few smacks in the mouth to stop all resistance in its roots , get her on her back , ripp her clothes off , spread her legs , then in like flyn and go like joe.

Great thread but ladies, please dont listen to this guy, he needs help
This is not how the English do foreplay (unless, of course, you happen to be into brutality). LOL

Did anyone else notice the connection in his dream between sex and a 5 year old girl - very worrying.

GOD - Peace

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
psychoticeric ,

Sorry it took me so long to reply to your post but every time i read it i cracked up with laughter and nearly wet myself . It was even funnyer than your idiotic LSD bum prints and pure , black LSD backward kiddy fantasy bullshit .

The dream i described was real but i added a few jokes , but because you are still wet behind the ears / green , your balls havent dropped and you have never had sex ......with someone else , you didnt understand the "English" joke . Prostitutes in Germany offer services like "French" , "Greek" .........and "English" . "English" got its name from years of experience since the second world war with the tens of thousands of English soldiers that showed what they wanted and what they are used to . It means "rough" , with no "finess" , with no "forplay" , just push women on the bed , open their legs and go like joe , then walk away quickly and with a big head , big mouth get pissed and boast to other total failure English soldiers about how "good" they were and what a slag she was . All across the world English people like you have a reputation for comming from a snoty little american slave colony hanging of the arse of Europe , being big headed , big mouthed , being as thick as pig shit , not being able to take alcohol and always getting pissed out of their brains , being bullys and causing trouble , but only when they are in bigger groups than the people that they pick on .

As far as little girls go , you are obviously to thick to understand what i wrote or you didnt read it probably because you were to buisy playing with your little willy . Do you mean that people with kids arent alowed to have sex ? The perverse pedophile asociations that you made came out of YOUR head and showed how YOU realy tick in the dustbin between your ears .

Actualy some of the most amazing experiences i have had have been having little kids of both sexes in bed with me , of touching their whole bodys and putting my fingers on all their orifices ........ But SLOW DOWN eric ......... STOP ........, STOP playing with your little dick .... AGAIN .................... Its called being a father , bathing kids , changing their nappys and wipeing their arses .

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
:lol: :lol: :lol: GOD you get crazier every day!! :D

No-Key a dit:
I'm not meaning to brag, but my first lucid dream was when I was 8 years old.
You're a natural. I envy you.