Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

lsd in your eye?

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
ive always wondered and herd about this ive once tried putting a half blotter paper tab under mi eyelid and herd about putting microdots under eyelids has any1 ever put a liquid lsd drop on ther eye like clear eyes? howdit go

G

Invité
Seriously, LSD junky style...
I don´t think this is a good idea.
Not to say that it´s the most dumb ass idea to consume acid ever...

A friend of mine dropped liquid in his eye (the dumbass) and it hurt like hell because of the alcohol.

Don't do it, it's stupid, it's lame and why the hell would you want to do it when the normal method works?

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I'd rather cut my arm open and pour it in the wound than putting it in my precious eyes :retard:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
What about instead of using toilet paper to wipe our arses with , we try burning the shit off with a welding torch or a flame thrower ??? It would be much more hygenic , no dirty toilet paper to buy or get rid of and you wouldnt have to wash your hands wich would save water .

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
GOD, that's a GREAT idea, we currently are even going through a record breaking drought where I live and this could help save water!

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
daytripper a dit:
what about putting it into your penis ?

It should work by smearing it on your dickhead, but i'd rather do the eyes :lol:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Sorry i`m not a Roman , whats a penis ??? Do you mean chopper , plonker , dick , willy , john thomas , nob , prick , rhythm stick or dong ???

G

Invité
i meant a cock. does it burn, and it is a horny high ? what about rectal insertion ? tell me everything.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Personaly i think every high is horny if i`ve got female company . I dont know if it would burn , but i would thing you would notice at least a bit of heat , and if it was drops in alcohol you would probably spend a lot of time dancing . What about you trying it and telling us what happens ???? ( Visions of you running through the streets naked and screaming with your member in your hands knocking on peoples doors and dipping it in every source of water you could find ) .

Freud would say you have an anal fixation !!!! The rectal bit is suposed to work like eating it , the last bit of a persons guts are suposed to be the best at absorbing things . I`ve had drugs given to me in supository form by doctors who were trying to stop me abusing them . I just saved them up and did 3 times the dose at once and it worked a treat ........ but i had to spend ages lying on my belly so that i didnt loose it all ????? Farting was a problem to , it was more like blowing bubbles .

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
GOD a dit:
The rectal bit is suposed to work like eating it , the last bit of a persons guts are suposed to be the best at absorbing things .

I have read somewhere that compounds don't pass trough the liver when you use them rectally...
So best to only do this if you have compounds with no impurities. :roll:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Meduzz a dit:
GOD a dit:
The rectal bit is suposed to work like eating it , the last bit of a persons guts are suposed to be the best at absorbing things .

I have read somewhere that compounds don't pass trough the liver when you use them rectally...
So best to only do this if you have compounds with no impurities. :roll:

And for phenethylamines like 2c-b,2c-i or 2c-t-7, the rectal administration (plugging) is supposed to enhance the effects. Take something like 1/3 to 1/2 of a regular oral dose to get the same effect. Don't know about acid or other tryptamines (imagine shoving a mushroom up your ass).

G

Invité
forkbender, i guess a san pedro would be worse.
god, i don't think i'll try it, i am a very traditional person, and although freud might say i have an anal fixation, i am quite confortable with my anus, and other peoples' anal cavity does not bother me at all. but it sounds interesting, specially the dancing part.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
this topic should be named "lsd in your ass?" :lol: