Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

love is all

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
you'll re-member this when you die, at the latest. life is death and death is life.
ego-death might do the trick, too, i suppose you figured that out.
die and be reborn into the grace of god.

peace :weedman:

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
"love hides in destruction"

"die and let live"

--

Being is a mix made of death & life

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
life & death is a mix made of being and not-being. the key question is whether not-being can be too?

++

"live and let die"

"destruction hides in love"

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
love is what we strive for

it's beyond evolution, beyond thought...

it came from nothing and is all that matters.

love without consciousness is full,

consciousness without love is empty

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
"live and let die"
is exactly what I didn't mean

somwhere near cynism ... (live & let live, yeah, but when you die please don't let die everything else -this sentence is stupid-)

Love is only a word , 'can be a reason to kill , 'can be a reason to help someone ....
in the mouth of a lot of people, "love" reffer to a conception of love that is not at all the "idea" I have of Love

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmm makes sense...

[youtube]MTQfNj9xYXE[/youtube]

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
LOVE has always existed and will always exist. LOVE is the basis and creator of all life and all of reality. LOVE sustains all that is sustainable, maintains all that is maintainable.

mrvn

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
I <3 love :)

wota

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Jan 2011
yes there is nothing but light or love. but don't think of it as love for your girlfriend or things like that. it's a more universal feeling, less egoistic feeling than loving your gf as well.

Living on earth is an experience: what we perceive to be evil or bad, is the opposite of love. We need the opposite of love to measure love. Just like hot and cold, dry or wet. If there is no opposite you can't measure it, you can't notice it

the trick is learning to see that things that happen on earth that are supposed to be bad, actually aren't bad at all. Everything is the same force, God, love and light and it reflects through everything that happens around us, literally everything.

It is our task, our soul's task to correct ourselves and rejoin with the upper force, our creator, but in order to do so, we must go through a period of darkness, because only then we can be awakened to feel the real love or light. The universe puts you through all your misery to help you awaken! From the moment you realize that, your spiritual journey has begun.

Best of luck and much love to y'all :)