Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

lol @ dumb people

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
wow.. people are so dumb.. they think that if a person smokes pot, they must be blind? about 15 min ago i went outside to smoke some K2 smoking blend from an online store (pretty decent for beling legal) but anyway, i went outside (its dark outside and we have a motion light outside) and the light turns on, and i have one neighbor that lives within a visable distance...
i noticed him peeking through his window stairing at me (for a few min), so i raised my hand and gave him the peace sign. instantly the blinds close, and his light turn off... (that made me laugh pretty hard) but yeah.. the whole turning off the lights kinda gives away the whole fact that you were definatly spying on someone...

lucky i have no pot, and the pipe iv been using doesnt have any THC in it.. in case the cops ever do decide to drive 20 miles out into the middle of bumfuck nowhere desert...

does anyone else have any stories of people spying/making a big deal over a pipe/bong?

Jelleb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Déc 2008
only gotta watch out for cops.
people mostly don't do anything as I live 8km from Holland where it's legal.
we're used to it here. The neighbours even say things like "wow, even the smell makes me high".. so yeah :p

Nomada

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Sanity can be suffocating. Aggressiveness and hiding are pandemic.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
NO one cares in Vancouver :)

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I was once wandering around a university campus in the US, smoking a rolled up herbal cigarette.. a campus police officer walked up to me and started a chat, he must have thought i had a j at first. he started telling me that smoking weed on campus was ok, just don't do it off campus.. then he started telling me about his teenage years taking psychedelics and other drugs. he was very keen on sharing his story. too bad i didn't have a j, we would probably have shared it

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
It's allways fun to hear from people living in Canada that growing cannabis isn't a big issue there, I live in Belgium, and the opinions here are divided, some people think you are some kind of a drug addict when you smoke weed, especially some older people compare it with cocaine and think you are a criminal, but I think most people understand and know it's not a big deal, also Holland is like 10 km from where I live, and there it's legal and people ussually don't mind.

I really don't give a damn if people would actually spy on me when smoking a joint, most cops don't give about that either, aslong as you don't do it in front of minors obviously, and in public places they leave you alone.
So, I would say it's pretty much socially accepted here.

Let them spy all they wan't, unless ofcoarse you are living in a state/country where you can go to jail for smoking the herb, then I'd try to keep as low profile as possible.

svala

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Mar 2009
Opinions are indeed divided in Belgium. I think that mostly older people compare all types of drugs under the same category and are against the use of any drug. But they grew up in a different time then nowadays, and everyone has the right to have their own opinion regarding drugs.

There is a passive policy regarding "soft"-drugs in Belgium, so the police won't search you or your house if they don't suspect you of doing anything harmful.

What you shouldn't do today, or tomorrow, is using drugs while driving your car around here. I also live about 10km off the border with Holland, and our region has to endure quite some vandalism from drugsrunners or other people that use (harder) drugs. I don't mind the drugsrunners, because my weed has to come from some place, but burning down cars is only a way that will encourage the police of putting up more (smaller) road blocks. But that's a completely different issue here.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Good lord, man. Don't I?

I've smoked near my local college and we were smoking some pretty heavy stuff. I glanced up at what is a dish for cable TV, and the shadow against the window looked like Peter Pan.

A few moments later a man peaks out the door, waves at us and says 'Light it up, hippies!'

20 mins later, he brings some hash out for us.

Awesome day, really. But I mostly get paranoid about cops if I'm smoking in public. For the most part I smoke in the safety of my own home.

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
once me and a friend smoked before a play at his little brothers school
there we were, watching their pretty well put together light and dance performance reeking of it (i didnt think we did but you always do).
a middle aged woman behind us begins sniffing like an animal(obviously exaggerating to let me and my friend know she knew).
she then whispers (loud enough for us to hear) to the man next to her
"do you smell drugs?"
the mans reply made me chuckle
"it does smell a little puffy in here. i think this little puffer just puffed (pointing at my friend)"
i turned around and smiled at both of them to let them know i know and i turned back to continue watching.
about 2 mins later a security guard enters the back of the auditoriom and the woman gets up to walk towards him.
we simultaneously got up and went out the other exit by the time she got to him.
they thought they scared us off
we just came back and sat somewhere else

ochho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
Lol I think that half the people smoke here in Montreal... You can smell the smoke almost anywhere when you walk downtown ;p I'ts almost as if it was legal..you could smoke in front of the cops, and they wouldn't care .. and I think possession (personal consumption <1 ounce) is legal? Not sure..

bebbolo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
13 Oct 2010
LOL People are strange, no one looks at his own business.