Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

living salvia plant

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
does someone (in holland) nows how to come by a living salviaD plant? i found something on www.*******.nl but i want a biger plant :D something i can eat straigt away when it arives :smirk:

GijsB

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Oct 2004
just order a bunch of leaves somewhere... If you wanna eat it right away... why do you want a plant?

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
becaus I want to eat the fresh leafs, for a longer trip (up to 45 minutes or more :D) anyway, ******* is out of stock...

Anand

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Jan 2003
those plants can grow very fast, mine grew to 1 meter in 3 months from a small cutting, some leaves where longer than 25 cm

if grown with TL tubes

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
thanx for the info, now its just waiting until ******* s got them again :)

Anand

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Jan 2003
salviastek03.JPG

this was after 3 weeks

Salvia022.JPG

This was after 3 months

humidity was around 30-50%RH temp was around 18-20C light was 18 hours a day

EasyEMC

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Oct 2003
Salvia cuttings are back in stock! Be quick, or you'll miss out again! ;)

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
they are still out of stock.. or again? :confused:

EasyEMC

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Oct 2003
Sorry, you're right, we used these to send to customers who already ordered them before... but they will be coming soon!

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
hmzz, a friend gave me one for free, but i wil order some more by ******* when they are back in stock :D

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
wohoo there back :D
just orderd one:)

eNDy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Déc 2004
I´ve some salvia d. plants at home and I´m waitin´ for warmier dayz.... SUMMER, where are u??? it grows slowly in this muthafokin winta:( I´ve had problemz with little nasty flies on my salvia plant, but i defeated them:)))

Xcrement

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mar 2005
those plants can grow very fast, mine grew to 1 meter in 3 months from a small cutting, some leaves where longer than 25 cm
if grown with TL tubes

How much total Watt do the plants have? Is it the more, the better or is there a maximum wattage?

L

LSDig

Invité
Hi people!

I made a "mini-grow' to my Salvia plant, because here in my city the temperature its under 30C, too hot for a Salvia.

Well, the "mini-grow" its composed by a large plastic box (60 to 100 liters), with 2 4x4cm coolers (one putting air into the box, other retiring out), ground covered with expanded argil to retain umidify, and if the day come to be very hot, i put some ice cubes under the argil, to refresh the into of the box.

The mini-grow stay in a fresh bathroom, with some classical music and a fluor lamp (40W max.).

The soil its compound by vegetable soil, sand, humus and coconut fiber.

What do you thinka bout this system? Its enough usable??

Look the pics...

Thanks!

freyja

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Juil 2004
Well... your plant will not stay this small for long! So the box is not very usefull... ;)
Probably the plant can stand your climate, as long as it is not in direct sunlight and you spray the plant a lot with water. But the box..... nope :stop:

L

LSDig

Invité
Hum... right!

The box its only for a stressing period after transplants, with melodic and classical music ;)