Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

let me leave

• Auteur de la discussion AlteredState
  • Date de début
A

AlteredState

Invité
I don't even know how to begin explaining how I feel.
I really love being alive and I even love this world I just can't stand the way I am suppose to live in it.

I get so angry and frustrated because I know that I can change nothing and
the fact that I see no one fighting makes me feel like I am all alone and that frustrates me the most.

I don't understand anything anymore. I really do look forward to the day when either I pass away or by some miracle am allowed to leave this pace and seek out a more meaningful and enjoyable existence.

I hate it here.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
somehow totally agree with you man... :( i only wanted to move to a better planet a lot of the time also and i think it's actually possible.
don't give up yet. try to find out what your own dreams really are. rather focus on your own dreams and feeling. you want to go and find your own way. are you ready to let go of frustration and give in to astonishment? life itself can be a miracle, but yeah it's somehow as if you have to let it be a miracle and don't hold on to the frustration.
i think my life situation feels a bit similar to yours... it's like i am holding on to some shit that i don't even want. so maybe it's easier than you may think in some sense or so.
just be yourself. try to get a clearer view of how much the frustration "really" makes sense or so. in addition to that don't let them tell you how you feel too much if at all!!!!!... try to see which people have good intentions and which not. maybe something like that..
a bit like healthy common sense.
you're not alone. god, the force, the all-creator, love, etc etc or so is there, if you allow it to be there, as paradox as it may sound. well sure somehow it's there anyway...i guess i just don't know a good way yet of saying it, but it's somehow the truth. it's a bit like your own thoughts and feelings are real for yourself and that's what somehow matters. that your thoughts and feelings in some sense create your reality, so if you can just steer them in a better direction, instead of for example just shutting the thoughts off like some people say they do. you have more power than you were made to believe.
maybe ask yourself honestly "are you angry or are you sad?" what does it really feel like?? are you more or less unknowingly having a priority in order to explain how you feel instead of just really feeling how you feel? if you can't explain to others how you feel what do you think is the best thing or at least a good thing to do then? maybe sometimes explaining is more difficult than showing or something like that? do you know what it means to decide whether you have a decision at all and what that could mean?
i'm just telling you that anything is possible. maybe you can do more than you may think.. free your mind. just don't get me wrong, please. maybe really try music. or in general just art...
sometimes in times of crisis we can find out who we "really" are?? not 100% sure.
in my own experience with telekinesis it was like, the more i tried, the less i succeeded.
not sure whether it's a good point to mention that, but maybe it makes a little bit sense or so. also i would say a fight against yourself is a fight you can't win. hmmm hope that makes sense lol... just some words on a computer-screen, alright... :heart:

peace

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
I don't even know how to begin explaining how I feel.
I really love being alive and I even love this world I just can't stand the way I am suppose to live in it.

Well i don't think you really have to explain, because one way or the other, many of us are in the situation you are in.

I get so angry and frustrated because I know that I can change nothing and
the fact that I see no one fighting makes me feel like I am all alone and that frustrates me the most.

Perhaps, you didn't meet the right people and its time for you to go on an adventure! The frustration/anger you feel needs to get released, because if you swallow and repress it, things get even worse.

In fact you can change a lot!!! When i where still a teenager, i felt exactly like you do now. I saw a world full repression and no matter how i tried to explain what i said, no one understood what i where saying. It was like talking against a wall or something similar.

One day i thought enough is enough, i can't continue living in this mass and close my eyes for what i was witnessing. Action speaks louder then words, so i started my own carreer as activist. I started with some local demonstration against fastfood restaurants like McDonalds, which surprisingly where well visited. In a matter of time i learned a whole bunch of new people who where all in someway like minded as me. To be honest, my whole activist period was probably the best time of my life. And though i didn't change the world entirely, i made many people conscious about things and in a bigger scheme of things me and many other activists in this world, did change a lot. Without these activists, there would have no out there speak up against the cruel things in the world. And besides, i found healthy way to get rid of those frustrations and found out how they can bring you to great heights. Atleast, i honestly believe thats exactly what these feelings of frustration/anger are all about :)

I don't understand anything anymore. I really do look forward to the day when either I pass away or by some miracle am allowed to leave this pace and seek out a more meaningful and enjoyable existence.

In time you will find this enjoyable existence, i`m very sure. But don't sit down and look around waiting till it finds you.