Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

last trip

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
i'm quiting with every kind of drugs (except coffee for now), also alcohol and shrooms. don't ask me why, it's a long story but it has to do with energy and purity and mediation and stuff. it's because i'm a very ''everything or nothing'' person, and i'm not able of staying away from chemical drugs and only do plants. next tuesday, the 19nth i will become 18 years old, and thus from then on i will stay clean. except from my last sfroomtrip, wich will be 2 days later, on christmas eve. my plan is to go to the church that evening (kerstmis) with a good dose of shrooms in the stomac, to really comprehend the christmasspirit.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Forest, its a wise decision. This is not saying these drugs are bad, but because you feel you need a break, and you allow yourself to take one. I took one nine year break once and that turned out to be very good.

You completely lost me by suggesting the real christmas spirit can be found in a christian church ;)

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
well, what i was actiually meaning to say was that without mush i never found the christmasspirit in church, only an ugly maskarade of sick people singing nice songs. but i was just thinking, maybe i need to open up a bit by mush, and letting the xmasspirit in that way. maybe i'm being naïf and foolish, but i'll never know without trying

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Yeah I don't know about shrooming in church, but whatever floats your boat....

18 was about the time I quit using psychedelics and smoking cigarettes. It was very necessary in order to get anything out of all the money I was paying to go to college. Definitely a good move.

Right now, I'm trying not to drink; it's been 2 weeks so far which is incredible for my weak will power. I'm going on a cruise in January to the Bahamas instead of having a big Christmas, and it seems I've let myself get a little....well.....fat.

But good luck to you forest, I'll be trippin with you on the 24th. :D

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Even though I wish you a nice final trip.

I think going to church with a good dose of shrooms is irresponsible and propbably the most retarded idea I have ever heard. Ah well... If yer going to a mass expect to become paranoid as you might start thinking everybody is watching you. That's what would happen to me.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
forest a dit:
well, what i was actiually meaning to say was that without mush i never found the christmasspirit in church, only an ugly maskarade of sick people singing nice songs. but i was just thinking, maybe i need to open up a bit by mush, and letting the xmasspirit in that way. maybe i'm being naïf and foolish, but i'll never know without trying

Christmas spirit is dead to me, I find nothing of real value in this mass commercial bullshit. I'm so happy both my parents and my grandparents are on holidays out of the country so we dont have any obligations to go there on these days.

Christmas was great before we started to call it christmass...

But this is just my opinion ofcourse, I'm competely with Brew here, whatever rocks your boat ;)

H

MzFly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Sept 2006
Right now, I'm trying not to drink; it's been 2 weeks so far which is incredible for my weak will power
Way to go Brew! Not that I'm passing judgement on drinking - not one bit ... but success at setting a very tough goal for yourself must make you feel wonderful :D
Don't worry about the "fat" ... after all your entheogenic experience, surely you realize that you are perfect just the way you are :wink:

Heartcore: I feel the same way about this whole christmas thing, but not in a negative way at all ... I can no longer find anything of any sense whatsoever in regards to christianity, so christmas itself is just a very nice day ... no work ... lots of peace and quiet ... a really yummy meal ... and my nearest and dearest gathered close ... which, to me, is pretty damned nice! :D

G

Invité
Same here, I don't attach any importance to this christmas thing, but just like Mz. Fly, I don't feel any negative feelings about it... I just feel like I'm not concerned...

...well I DO feel concerned when it comes to finding presents, considered that I don't have any money nor any ideas...

...hell, I think I'll have to go with this "Ticket for a cinema/restaurant/night/whatever with me anytime you like" stuff again, it's just like beeing able to pay in several times instead of one...

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Well I dont have a negative feeling towards it. On the other hand, I have a negative feeling towards christianity.

But I do love the free days with my girlfriend :)

Christmas seems to have two major themse: birth of christ and excessive consumption. They both dont make sense to me.

To me, its the birth of the new summer, as christmas has always been and always will be. Even those hardheaded christians while citing their bible stories of Christ, are in fact just telling the same old story, it just that because they take those stories litereally.

*realized he is hijackign the thread and apologises to Forest.

MzFly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Sept 2006
Now that the thread has been officially hijacked (my apologies as well, Forest!!) I thought I'd go ahead and toss in this little gem:
VATICAN CITY (AP) - The Pope's Christmas tree - the tallest to date to adorn the Vatican - is finally in position in St. Peter's Square after bad weather and other problems delayed its arrival for more than a week.
How charming! Not only is the Pope (The Holy Father), head of the Catholic Church (the first christian church) enjoying the tallest christmas tree ever (a very decidedly PAGAN tradition), in Vatican City (home of the divinely appointed head of the church), but the cost of purchasing and erecting and decorating this fine Pagan symbol has diverted a huge chunk of money from other (less worthy??) interests, such as starving babies and children in third world countries ... but then ... they're not Catholic, so probably deserve to die of starvation, as they are of course anathema ...

The announcement of this tree's appearance at the vatican - gold and jewel incrusted, excessively material, shamelessly opulent and obnoxiously extravagant home of God's right-hand man - is just one of the many aspects of christianity that, quite frankly, turns my stomach.

(token reference to original post so as not to appear completely insensitive)
So, Forest, my advice would be to stay as far away from "church" as possible during your last mushroom trip ... find a calm, quiet place, surrounded by nature, with the stars shining like crystals in the deep blue sky above you, and the breathtaking beauty of nature all around you ... and consider the true meaning of life, love, and your existence on this planet ... and have a very merry christmas indeed :D

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Dissing Christmas makes baby Jesus cry.....shame on all of you.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Christmas day is just more one day for me , i don't have wife , no parents, no grand-parents , so i will be here as usually

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
The holy spirit works for anyone anyway, if you pray to Jesus or to the universe. I don't like this generalization and judging on people who go to a Katholic church. A lot of people related to katholic church (the pope included) do good work for the world. And a lot of masses are very inspiring for a lot of people. There are more ways of finding the spirit of love.

Try to live in the now and then. The witches and Kathars from the past are burnt or murdered otherwise by Katholic power abuse, I know. But we don't get any further by hating people from the ancient past. Lost energy.

MzFly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Sept 2006
I don't like this generalization and judging on people who go to a Katholic church.
But we don't get any further by hating people from the ancient past.

HUH??
I didn't see any generalization and judging of people who go to a Catholic church?
And "hate"? Where was that - I missed it!
Ancient past wasn't included in anything I've read so far either ... hhhmmm ... you sure you posted to the right thread? :wink:

MzFly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Sept 2006
My last commentary re. christmas - promise!!

Dissing Christmas makes baby Jesus cry.....shame on all of you.
Committing crimes against humanity in the name of "God" makes me cry :cry:

G

Invité
Serious dude, the going to the church with christmas on mushrooms is so fucking stupid.
I have very much respect for the fact that you are gonna quit all substances, but please do not go to the church on mushrooms!
It's no fun and if you're not going to church sober, don't go on any substance, 'cause it can create a fake devine experience.
Also why at christmas? Christmas is bullshit anyway, since it is celebrated by the church because of jesus' birth and jesus was born in may (the bethlehem star was a astrological apearence wich could only have happend in may in the time jesus was born)

Also, if you're on mushrooms, the whole mascarade of fake people doing fake "good things" 1 time a year will be so much bigger!

I've been to a church because my dade made me go to church, well not 1 time, every time I went to church my parrents made me go, but 1 time my dade made me go while I took a portion of shrooms within half an hour before and believe me, the mascarade was so obvious even with people I didn't even expect to be fake.

But after that experience I knew for shure (before I knew I had a very good hunch, but wasn't really really shure because I was closed from my real feelings) that christianity isn't the thing that is gonna connect you to the universe and all living things and every other person, but it's you that can do that.

Maybe that's the power of god, being able to find it yourself, but you have to want it.

God described by the bible is just the same god as in the book of the islam, some dude who is pissed because his people is done wrong, and "his people" are just the arabians or just the jews.

I say it's bullshit! God is much more then that!

Before this is going to be an endless story: Forest, stay the fuck away from the church at christmas, because there are to many people that go that one time in the year to think: ok this is a way to please god and get my ass into heaven.

I'd say go for the meditative setting, where you will find so much more usefull things.

Just my 2 cents....

G

Invité
Ps. jesus has nothing to do with christianity, although the name may seem that way.
Christianity is a bad interpertation of what jesus was trying to tell.

I think jesus was the first real person documented to preach to the world about more respect towards each other and other ways of dealing with each other. Although we're still not at that great point today, he still made so much impact on humanity that still people are talking about him....