Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

is DMT legal?

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
I had never really researched DMT before and it just kinda sparked my interest in these forums and I wanted to know if it was legal in Canada I know phalaris grass is legal but i was wondering about DMT

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Probably not, it's on the dope-list.

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Schedule III in Canada.

I don't know what that means since the "schedule" rating is different up north but it sounds very illegal.

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
Gratefully_dead a dit:
I had never really researched DMT before and it just kinda sparked my interest in these forums and I wanted to know if it was legal in Canada I know phalaris grass is legal but i was wondering about DMT
try to find a site of the goverment where the explain what the difrent schedules mean.

And well DMT very strange.. it's a naturaly hormone in your brain.. lots of other animals have it too plus many plants..
But in most country's its illegal to synthesize the substance..

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Even better JosVU it's produced by our own brain by the pineal gland, every night when you dream and also when you die. Well actually I believe it's still a theory by Strassman but not proven, but I like to believe it, hehe.

there's a big change that the plants isn't illegal but as soon as you purify it becomes illegal.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
jeez better be...i'd rather die tripping than just die like that...
haha i could start bringing along a dose of DMT to inject IV just in case...:p
however it is the most illegal psychedelic in the world
considering that it is something that occurs in every person and many different plants....oh i'm gonna do the most illegal drug in a few mins...heading to bed...OH YEAH!!! :twisted:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
DMT is very illegal - you can't even research it as a scientist (read Rick Strassman's "DMT the spirit molecule" to see how many problems he had getting the permission for his research).

btw. I was having the most trippy dream last night that made me believe in an active role of dmt during dreaming. I dreamt that invisible entities were probing my brain and the brains of everyone else - I was the only one to realize it but I couldn't escape... I "woke up" repeatedly only to be brain-probed again (I was still sleeping). It was a fucking trippy nightmare (however I couldn't say that I was hurt or anything, maybe the entities were just researchers with good intents)
It was interesting because only a few days ago I felt a change of mind that made me want to trip again after a several months break. Like a switch had been flipped in my brain and set me into spiritual mode (in a good way)