Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

information

atypical

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
hi,
recently i have been asked to supply information about a legal site for ordering incense from a user who has no posts
and joined a few hours before i received the message from him/her. Does anyone know if this is law enforcement looking
for pseudo-information about potential grey area raids since the site is from Canada and I know BBB recently was raided in the US, should i divulge my experience with this site or is it risque to get involved with a communique with a random person about legal incense products that arent for human consumption, any advice would be most appreciated, dunno how closed this community is supposed to be and dont want to draw heat by being myself which is an informationally generous person.
thanks in advance
and may the winds of fortune blow upon your back.
-psychonaut #339

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
be careful mate. it could be some corporative agent in disguise and do stuff like intentionally lie to get the information he/she needs.
but then... it could also be completely different. the point is how do we know?? sometimes we can know and sometimes we can't. so trust your feeling there and don't let your judgement be clouded by invasive and/or pervasive messages that "appear to be trustworthy"... know what i'm sayin??

peace out

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Idk man, seems sketchy. I would stear clear, in this day and age you cant be to carefull. even if supplying the info isnt criminal, you never know whats going to happen to your 'legal' supplier. Defend the grey area while its still grey, know what i mean?