Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

inbox offers

atypical

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
hi I recently received spam pm's from a dude asking me to add him to messenger for research chemicals,
as I understand the rules this is not allowed, wondering what will happen to him and if i should report it?
anyone else receive these?

MelloTrip

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Got it as well. The sender has 0 post here. Eat your ban man.

atypical

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
and what anyones best bets on this scammers motivations are, LE? Douchebag? Spambot?

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Wait what? So I shouldn't have sent that cashier's check for $10,000 to help research research chemicals? Seriously though, what is up with all of this crap spam.

A

Administrator

Invité
We're trying to get rid of the spam, please report it so we can do something about it.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
the source was legit.

maxfreakout

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
it is not 'legit' to send anonymous messages to people which are suggestive of dealing drugs

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
there is a legitimate taxpaying company supplying.

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
I understand you appreciate RC vendors and VPN companies, and I guess many other psychonauts do, but we still have rules here for the protection of the forum as a whole. Legit advertising means vendors promote their products through the advertisement program and do not offer products that are illegal in the country where the Psychonaut server is located (the Netherlands). For the rest:

No advertising or spamming
Any posts deemed to be self promotion, advertising, or spam can and will be removed. Postings making excessive, inappropriate and unnecessary references to your products and websites is self promotion. Posts with data considering these activities, such as prices, will be deleted. Do not use commercial links in your footer (‘signature’) text.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Im not promoting, just simply conferming that a company was advertizing.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
the way your post came off it seemed like i was working with him or something lol