Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

if you are on right now read this!!!

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
:ANAL:

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I don't understand why people love new york. it's a cool city there, ok, but way too hectic. I would go insane if I had to live and work there.
man I look forward returning to Austria, I've had enough of the USA.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
ya i went to england and china this summer and i was like this is so sweet. but i dont think ide like to live there...

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
... Costa Rica has no military, and, I do believe, the highest percentage of people that vote for a Libertarian party worldwide. Feel the tico pride, :x

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
wow i just got super side tracked. first i was on the fourm then i was looking online to buy a phychoactive frog and i was reading all of this frog owner manules and stuff. im going to get one and use it for dmt. my mom cant say my pet is illegal like lsd or somtghing

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Um, Bufo alvarius has foxy in it, not actual DMT. Research the fuck out of how to extract it first, though.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Well heres something random…
I’m looking at buying a mescaline cactus. I can too :D
Goanna take a long time to get anything out of it though but it’ll be worth the trouble in the end to extract pure mescaline!

I fucked my DMT extraction for the second time! I think we under basified the acid solution after filtering. Going to attempt to powder the shit out of my acacia bark this time and extract strait to base with high ph water, add solvent, leave it for fucking ages after mixing for proper separation of the solvent and then attempt to get crystallisation.
Heres a question though; does using a fan to evaporate quickly destroy yields? I wouldn’t have thought the freebase DMT would evaporate with the solvent if it’s quickly moved by the air from a fan, which is what we did. I have no real way of knowing where we went wrong; I know there’s DMT in the material because we got visible crystallisation of the previous fucked extraction but it mixed with some gunk and was impossible to smoke and probably wasn’t pure enough anyway to get a breakthrough. Damn!!!

Well if first, or second, you don’t succeed, try, try, and try again. The most retarded thing about the second extraction was that we were so confident; we didn’t test the naphtha before evaporating it all, so we wasted like 6 bottles of Zippo! Ouch!

Peace.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
oh gee should i get lots of dmt or lots of mushrooms???? im leaning towards dmt but i dont know... help anyone??

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
get both :p

man I look forward to drinking my first hash-cocoa after 10 weeks again =) especially because of the person who is going to join me :bear:

unfortunately I am not allowed to smoke anymore :( not on a regular basis though. I'm going to smoke pure joints on special occassions such as birthday, silvester and festivals.
kind of strange. sometimes I dream that I am smoking a cigarette and then I realise that I'm not really allowed to smoke and it somehow freaks me out o_O strange..

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
that sucks mann.

im soo high right now. you have no idea its like almost to a psycedelic extent im seeing patturns and colors right now all from weed. [could be an lsd flashback? or its from that time i did dxm for a month straigh every day. that was crazy the adventures i went on were insaine

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
weed can be pretty psychedelic. I once had a laughinggas/salvia flashback on weed. nothing too uncommon I guess.
(laughinggas is, such as dxm, a dissociative. maybe it has something to do with that?)

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
I love getting flashbacks during a high after a few cones. Best feeling!!! You can begin to see the pattern in everything, especially with closed eyes.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
trick a dit:
or its from that time i did dxm for a month straigh every day. that was crazy the adventures i went on were insaine
... Unsafe actions.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
the weather looks weird today...

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
looks like it's gonna rain :(

ooh wel, i shou8ldnt be cas, that could be good for fly amanitas to grow!!! :D I haven't found any in the forest yet :(

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
hey guys im at school right now first day back its pretty crappy but im at a new school with like all my best friends so it isnt tooo bad were gonna get blazed at lunch so thatll be good get me nice and ready for english class hahaha naw a part of me definately wishes i wasnt here in the system but i mean it could be worse at least i get a good education adn shit ive kinda been thinking about looking into becoming a naturopathic doctor but i dont know how much education/grades and stuff id need itd be a pretty sweet lifestyle tho for sure! peace!!

G

Invité
Damn, I'm not paranoid, but I could *swear* that this whole community has an understanding to make me crazy with all this DMT talking...

...and it's not because I'm not paranoid that everyone of you guys aren't all plotting against me...