Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

i've got a weird problem...

drumcircle

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2008
i have this chalkboard wall in my room,
and today i impulsively drew a huge temple.
the only problem is, that i drew a door at the top and an eye above it...
i feel as if there is something behind the door and i need to unlock whatever it is, but yet i feel like that eye is watching me.
i feel uncomfortable in my room, but i refuse to erase the temple, as i believe there to be something important locked up in there.

what should i do?
i know that the answer lies in my mind somewhere, but im not sure how to go about unlocking it.

by the way...i was/am not tripping through out this entire thing,
but i feel like a trip is possibly the way to get to the mind puzzle...sort of like a step-ladder.

Psyolopher

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Wow, that was....deep!
The door is clearly symbolic for a deep thought in your head!
And from what you wrote, it seems like the eye is reminding you that you have to find out what it is!

But guessing randomly, i would say that this is the door of perception maybe?
Maybe the eye is a symbol for the third eye, and opening the door is opening your eye?
im i right?

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Maybe it is the way your mind is telling you that it is time to open the doors of perception again?

drumcircle

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2008
Psyolopher a dit:
Wow, that was....deep!
The door is clearly symbolic for a deep thought in your head!
And from what you wrote, it seems like the eye is reminding you that you have to find out what it is!

But guessing randomly, i would say that this is the door of perception maybe?
Maybe the eye is a symbol for the third eye, and opening the door is opening your eye?
im i right?

im not sure...after a series of dxm trips over the past two or three weeks ive come to believe in the existence of an infinite amount of realities, and feel as if this door may have something relating to another reality.
im now starting to wonder if i unlock that door...will another reality start leaking through to this one my physical body is in? will i learn some large universal "knowledge" but let something else out as well?
im slightly afraid of sleeping in my bedroom tonight, truth be told.
i need advice, consolation, redemption...clarity.

also a footnote: my keyboard just warped like i was on a trip, yet i am very sober...first time something like that has happened to me.
convenient that that would happen while i was on this forum.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Take it easy and breathe in and out slowly!
I also believe there are like a trillion realities, because i've been observing my own and others view of the world!
Its all different in some way!
Anyway, like i said!
The thoughts you think reflect in the space where you mind is!
Send out love and respect, and your mind will give it to you!
(esp in a state of mind you are in)

....or just take some sleeping pills! :D

drumcircle

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2008
Psyolopher a dit:
Take it easy and breathe in and out slowly!
I also believe there are like a trillion realities, because i've been observing my own and others view of the world!
Its all different in some way!
Anyway, like i said!
The thoughts you think reflect in the space where you mind is!
Send out love and respect, and your mind will give it to you!
(esp in a state of mind you are in)

....or just take some sleeping pills! :D

i wont take any sleeping pills, haha.
ill just keep digging toward this mystery.
ive lost my sense of being frightened thanks to you though, its been replaced with a more ferverous curiosity.

i took a picture with the phone on my camera, im attempting to get it online to show you it.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Really glad i could help!
To most, your story might seem abit fucked up!
But i find stuff like this highly interesting, if you feel like you can go for it!
Then go do it! ;) (I mean the mystery)

Looking forward to that picture!

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
drumcircle, you may be experiencing some psychedelia. :lol:
go deep, steady eyes.
love.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
drumcircle a dit:
im now starting to wonder if i unlock that door...will another reality start leaking through to this one my physical body is in? will i learn some large universal "knowledge" but let something else out as well?

you might meet your neighbours in a different way if you open this door. :lol:

seriously: You drew the puzzle, you fix it. I.E. you need to find out for yourself what this picture represents and why you drew it.

either that, or you are officially nuts.

Malaeus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2008
take a picture, i would love to see the rendering of this temple. i have seen similar symbolism before myself, would be interesting if it is the same symbol.

too many options, however just look at the world today. in all thought, in all possibility. if you opened the door, is there anything that could "leak out" that could make this world worse than it is?

any change is a good change at this point. dont be afraid of it, immerse yourself in it.

you should ALL read the extended works of doreal, especially the transliteration of the emerald tablets of thoth the atlantean, true or not it is a beautiful story with wonderful morals and ideas, whether this was truly written by an ascended master of the old world or not.

remember fear is the only fetter of this dimension, it is the impassible, irrational, inexplicable fear of the unknown that keeps us bound to this planet.
the fact that we can unfortunately and fortunately imagine such radical possibilities, we blind ourselves with "impossibility" hoping and praying that there isnt more out there that we dont know.

the infinite is inexorably finite, it is our refusal to believe the possibility of infinity that makes impossibility finite.

and i leave this rant with one thing to think about.

if you cover one eye, you see without depth, in two dimensions if you will.
if you view this world with your two eyes, you are allowed to see depth, and seeing this world in three dimensions.
so taking this into account. if we were to (theoretically) open our "third" eye, wouldst this now allow us to view this existance in four dimensions?

--mal

drumcircle

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2008
Malaeus a dit:
take a picture, i would love to see the rendering of this temple. i have seen similar symbolism before myself, would be interesting if it is the same symbol.

too many options, however just look at the world today. in all thought, in all possibility. if you opened the door, is there anything that could "leak out" that could make this world worse than it is?

--mal

https://www.t-mobilepictures.com/myalbu ... 07d42e.jpg

that is the temple.
up top you can see the eye,
and the door with the questions marks on it, one regular, one reversed.

i wasnt worried about anything leaking and affecting the world, but yet my mind. i no longer feel frightened however, i think it was just the initial shock of finding something like this happening to me.
im ready to meet anything that occurs head (or should i say mind?) on.

Malaeus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2008
how freaky is that.... i actually have drawn that, in the same perspective.. beautiful.

the halls of amenti, one of the many entrances placed in this plane.

everyone truly is linked. things get more and more frightening, however oh so exciting.

(antsy) cant wait for the day to come!!! it will be so much FUN!

"Zin UrU"

drumcircle

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2008
Malaeus a dit:
how freaky is that.... i actually have drawn that, in the same perspective.. beautiful.

the halls of amenti, one of the many entrances placed in this plane.

everyone truly is linked. things get more and more frightening, however oh so exciting.

(antsy) cant wait for the day to come!!! it will be so much FUN!

"Zin UrU"

would you uh, like to explain please?

Malaeus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2008
check out the emerald tablets. great read

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

read this both at face value, and read for deeper meaning. study the correspondences within this and the religions of the world.
they all got their info and concepts from the tablets, makes you wonder where they got the concepts for the tablets to begin with... something has to be true. out of all the falsehoods present here and now.

from the words of a great man. "the dose makes the poison" in this case, it is the "dose" of false, misleading information doused in ones own personal perspective that "poisons" the world collective conciousness. however in every dose of sanity there is some insanity which renders the sanity insane and insane sane.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
it kinda reminds me of the illuminati piramid with the eye on top....like on the dollars....are you in need of money?

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
I don't think that taking a series of dxm trips in two ot three weeks is healthy.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think you have a wierd problem .

drumcircle

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2008
Dantediv86 a dit:
it kinda reminds me of the illuminati piramid with the eye on top....like on the dollars....are you in need of money?

not in need but i have been saving up for some lsd.

Jahvisions a dit:
I don't think that taking a series of dxm trips in two ot three weeks is healthy.

well its certainly not the healthiest thing, but most people seem to suffer no long term damage.