Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

i have question bout Mushrooms

Final

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Fev 2017
On Shrooms are there any Octipus jellyfish like Gods there ? ( btw i h8 using the word entity sounds so stupid, i wouldnt be surprised if most psychonauts say god bless u when someone sneezes but they call beings they meet on psyches a shitty term like Entity . )

Lotre

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Your post is so funny to me ^_^

Why not call them entity ? If you're into a cosmogony or another, how do you know they are Gods and not semi-Gods, Angels, Spirits, Ghosts, or ?..

Anyway, seeing Gods with 'shrooms is not a common thing as far as I know, but a sense of connection to divinity is something they are able to give you for sure.

Final

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Fev 2017
Lotre a dit:
Your post is so funny to me ^_^

Why not call them entity ? If you're into a cosmogony or another, how do you know they are Gods and not semi-Gods, Angels, Spirits, Ghosts, or ?..

Anyway, seeing Gods with 'shrooms is not a common thing as far as I know, but a sense of connection to divinity is something they are able to give you for sure.

Awesome I can reply now :D

um i guess your welcome for making you laugh, but really no like presence of something on your back siphoning waste energy from the body on shrooms ? i just had a feeling there were octipus jellyfish like gods in that realm and figured id ask .

entity feels like equal of calling a black dude a N***** . fewest amount of Ape Classifications as possible, andel demi god, Deva etc etc too many .

ty for response, but really no octipus jellyfish like gods or have you met anyone that felt that kind of presence ?

l8r m8