Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

i don't want to trip anymore

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
i feel like i got the message, so i'm hanging up the phone. no further knowledge is acquired from new experiences.

discuss

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
the key to life: stay with positive people, stray from negative energy vampires. he who enjoys his craft gets good remuneration because he makes a good job. whatever people say works for them is good advice but ultimately you have to find through trial and error what is it that works for you

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
i feel like every trip somehow becomes a teaching of sorts, in which i learn about the ways i've been doing things. then i think about ways of improving these and set some long term goals. there is going to be a moment in the day in which i'll feel shitty and guilty about not trying "hard enough" in my endeavors but eventually i am going to come to terms with my actions and look for the good times ahead

that guilt trip feels like the LSD is giving me a scolding of sorts and for the past 3 or so trips i've gotten the same info

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
yeah man. you have to integrate the endless loops in order to step out of them and "make new experiences". if that makes any sense. fully agreed mate... if you abuse it, it seems, the blessings become a curse i suppose... :)

peace :weedman:

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
"that guilt trip feels like the LSD is giving me a scolding of sorts and for the past 3 or so trips i've gotten the same info"

You figured it out already. It is scolding you, for not listening......but you're listening now.

It can only work with what you give it, and if it says that you need to do _________, then I wouldn't take that advice lightly.

I'd do what you're doing, when you grow towards what you want to become, and circumstances have changed, it may be time to do it again. I've only done LSD once in the last 9 years, but when I did, three years ago, everything it told me, I already knew, pertaoining to my life situation. There were no startling revelations coming from my subconscious mind, I already was aware of everything it said.

Because I haven't shown the initiative to act, it will only keep telling me the same thing, like a patient parent.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
You know, guilt in a trip can show two things. You either found it, or you're hiding from it.

in my honest opinion I'd like for everyone to stop tripping on a bliss, euphoria trip. Not the "Ok, ok I get it" trip...

But in the end, if you've seen it. You're good to go. It seems like you know what you need to do (what all of us need to do).

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
BrainEater a dit:
if you abuse it, it seems, the blessings become a curse i suppose...

yeah i've hardly abused it, 2 times this year, other 2x last year...

IJesusChrist a dit:
in my honest opinion I'd like for everyone to stop tripping on a bliss, euphoria trip

man, i was in the park near my home the other day and the current generation of kids in my city are all doing it wrong... they were all on a 1/3, an 1/8, a 1/4.. some dude even talked about a 1/16... to them is like the next high. like some kind of stimulant that makes them feel something more than stoned... they also smoked joints like they were eating m&m's. such a waste. they are completely missing the message. they were just stoned, jittery, confused drones

spice a dit:
when you grow towards what you want to become, and circumstances have changed, it may be time to do it again.

+1

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
let everybody do what they want or do something to change it. if you don't, in my opinion it doesn't make so much sense to even pay attention to the negativity. but if the negativity is already in you, you might want do something to get rid of it right?
i can understand that you feel negative when you see kids abuse substances. and i feel that also... it's a kind of ignorance and it gets on my nerves also. but i generally don't see the necessity of letting others' ignorance influence yourself negatively. you have to do what you have to do, you know? and in my opinion you don't have to and even shouldn't let enter a negativity that is not your own into you, if it makes you feel bad or negative. you don't have to feel like you need to modify it, so it resembles "you", also.
just try to drop it, gently, if you can. and then with positivity you can do something to change, whatever it is you like to change.
changing something when being overly negative, i don't recommend, but that depends on quite a bunch of factors like yourself and the world etc etc
so let them be drones or try to "teach" them... if they don't want to learn, you have at least tried. but don't be angry for others' actions... how i see it that is just a relatively unnecessary thing you can do, to charge yourself with negativity.
i hope that made any sense.

peace

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
nah i'm chill, didn't ruin my day at all. they'll learn on their own. i just think the process could be much more effective if they triplicated their doses :mrgreen:

G

gmcleod958

Invité
I think the important word is "abuse", as long they don't abuse it and has no long term side effects it should be OK. :wink:

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Well

I did LSD when I was a young thug, and it was a fun ride, but that was it.....I tried it again about a year later....I didnt get it at all.....

I was like 'what the hell' ? This can't be what everyone is excited about, it felt crappy, no revelations, no changed perspective.

I tried it SEVERAL more times, never got a thing......Fast Forward 15 years.....

After a decade plus of living a life that, in itself, is worthy of a book (not in a positive way, either) I arrived at my dads house in my home state, nearly dead from 10 strait years of abusing every worthless drug (primarily meth and cocaine) I could get, mentally wrecked by the consequences of my lifestyle choices, and after somewhat returning to a form of sanity, which took almost a year, I encountered a guy I grew up with, but hardly ever saw anymore.....he offered me a job, and we began working together. He was a pretty big part of the scene during the infamous 'first wave' of MDMA, when it exploded onto the scene in the SE usa in the mid to late 80's (most of it actually started in a few gay bars in Dallas, btw), and he told me a lot of fascinating stories....he'd always say 'Man, I wish it would come back', as it fell off towards 1989 in our area, and was MIA at this point in time.

Through him, indirectly, I met some people when we were hunting weed one day, and these people eventually asked me if I did acid....I was like 'not really'......I encountered these folks again in a better setting later, and I did some of their stuff.

I still wasn't getting it, and I figured at that point, it was just that 'everyone is full of bullshit' , it's myth, hype, whatever....

2 weeks later I was pumping gas at lunchtime when my friend was coming out of a store in New Orleans LA. he stops and starts talking to a guy he bumped into at the door of the store.....they have an animated 5 minute chat and my buddy comes to our truck.....he says, 'I used to sell X with that guy at ________ club, ( the legendary, in our area ) and he just told me where a new place is at,....and he said that the x is back. We got a date for Saturday night'

So.....we go.....I discover this......zone.......

wow

I go again, three weeks later. I roll so hard that I forget everything, my name, where I am, and I'm wandering around Fat City in New Orleans at 4 AM....everything is wack, I'm wack. It was great.

I begin thinking about LSD again at work that week.....it is Monday, I am on a ladder, its 95 F in the shade, and a doors song is on the boombox radio we used on the job, 'Break on thru to the other side', and it suddenly dawns on me that my problem with LSD is that I have always done one or two hits, (with my psyche at this point, threshold doses) and for that reason, i could not, as my new friend Jimmy Morrison said 'Break on thru, Break on thru'......next weekend, I begin my adventure. I take some LSD.....then more.......hour later, I take more.......then some more.....

I experienced everything that night that had been denied me. Synesthesia, (which I had never even heard of) revelations from the subconscious, an overwhelming torrent of images from childhood, everything. It was scary, exhilarating, un-nerving, in a word, AWESOME.

This began a period where things get crazy.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
....and they are still. But in a different way.

Now, I am at a point where I have come full circle; I am almost at the point where I was circa 1993;

at a dead end here, about to re-locate again,. about to start another journey.

The difference is simple;

This time I know what to do