Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

i cants spell allstimers

captainbrak

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Jan 2006
I have a theory that i need to research, but i think that mushrooms can cure allstimers, im not spelling this right but you know what i mean, anyone want to comment on any knowledge of this being tested ever??

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Alzheimer (something like that).

I wonder how you got to this theory since it is been around for some time. I read that research has been done with psilocybin and alzheimer which was promising but never looked into the details..

HC

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
any sources of information and articles?

EasyEMC

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Oct 2003
Probably you confused it with "old timers".... 8)

Anyway, i would be interested to know more about your theory.

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
I did a quick search on the internet, but I can't find anything...

Come on with your theory..! I'm curious.

Shroomlady

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
8 Déc 2005
Maybe you can find more infor on the site op MAPS, http://www.maps.org/

They do this kind of studies, but they're having a hard time to make it possible to do research on humans...., all kind of lwas make it almost impossible.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Research has suggested that the primary cause of Alzheimers is the lack of use of the brain. The old adage 'use it or lose it' apparently is at work even within our soul. To use shrooms or any psychoactive substance for that matter can bring people to 'use' their brain and can therefore be helpful against Alzheimers. Maybe something like Iboga, which is used to 'reset' the brain after an addiction can also 'reset' the brain to its initial active state, so that Alzheimers will be reversed. If it were possible, I would like to try this on my grandfather, but I don't think my conventional family would agree :wink: