Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

i can't tell you...

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
... who/what god is...

i can tell you, what/who it's not tho... it's not EITHER everything or nothing...

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
they told me once.

They do it for beauty, an infinite complex, a fractal of nature, intricacy perpetual, it's as if looking into a telescope, and no matter how far you go, the more complex it gets, the more twisted and mingled..

Life is everything, we are as alive as a rock. The universe is representative of serotonin mostly, with dopamine and others as well. Imagine the viewing angle of a million shades of color, and to that, add a million filters, mediums, and perception. Reality is far beyond anything and everything we can ever imagine - and thats the point. It can't be solved.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
how come you already solved it??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
cause i made it up and believed it.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
that's awesome! what are you waiting for then? :lol: :p

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i will. your right, it's not EITHER everything or nothing

it's everything and nothing (as each respective concept defines) simultaneously oscillating back and forth between each others descriptions, in the physical form.

but that's not the only acceptable answer... 8

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
the question is then... is the physical all there is?? or is there more out there??? or what definitions apply to specific definitions of what the physical may be or what it appears to be (or what it may appear to be, to be precise)??? ..9...10...

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
"If one does what God does enough times, he becomes as God is
If you put it together, you get what you wanted
what you desired, if you do it enough times
He believes, you become one who is wanted, and desired, and accepted
Because God has Power
And if one does what God does enough times, one will become as God is"

-Jedi Mind Tricks

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
BrainEater a dit:
the question is then... is the physical all there is?? or is there more out there??? or what definitions apply to specific definitions of what the physical may be or what it appears to be (or what it may appear to be, to be precise)??? ..9...10...

um, of course not(because of things like subconscious and consciousness itself). and yes(because of the first question), but im not sure what exactly YOU are implying there with "is there more out there?".. maybe you can elaborate what you meant. the lastone is simple. it's subjective to the owner, because in the end, that is all that anything can ever be to an observer, subjective that is.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
well the subconscious mind is deeply rooted in the physical. and well i might have said in there instead, as well. the separation takes only place in the mind, so go figure, whether in there or out there, would be a more suitable term for describing potential locality. :wink:

ZoSoMaC

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Nov 2009
its a simple answer. but a very complicated idea.

let me ask you this.. what is the physical, or.. all physical things if there is no mind there to label it as such?

knowing the answer to this, another question arises.

what is the one thing that connects all living things together? throughout space and time, it is not limited by either. it is, and it isnt. it has always been, without being there at all.

it is simply knowing. but knowing what exactly is the main goal.

without this, there will be no "real"... even that which you are mentioning.

i dont know if this helps, or agitates the thread in an unwanted way. sorry if it does.

p.s. the word is never the thing.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
what for one is complicated, for the other may be simple and /or vice versa.

why don't you go crying instead of trying to ruin my semi-not-intellectual thread?

thanks for the seemingly good intention behind that however.

by the way, my friend: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
-John 1:1

peace

ZoSoMaC

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Nov 2009
BrainEater a dit:
what for one is complicated, for the other may be simple and /or vice versa.

why don't you go crying instead of trying to ruin my semi-not-intellectual thread?

thanks for the seemingly good intention behind that however.

by the way, my friend: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
-John 1:1

peace

no intention of ruining your thread, my friend. and where does the crying come from??

true about the complication/simplicity of things, and thanks for pointing that out, my bad.

but the bible quote.. good stuff, but doesnt that mean that there is a speaker who is sharing/communicating/ feeling the word? if so.. who watches that speaker there?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i think all "things" are no-mind. no-mind is emptiness, no thinking, no perceiving in the normal sense.. just being there, knowing of itself. now speaking of god, the all-creator, i dare to say it knows it is everything in itself, which is pure consciousness and knowing. hence god is knowingly itself and all its creation at the same time, which would make it only logical for it to love its creation, knowing there is no difference between it and itself anyway.
needless to say god sees, hears and knows everything, therefore.

i won't answer your questions, because i think you can well do that by yourself.

ZoSoMaC

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Nov 2009
true, true, and very true. no argument there man.

questions have been answered.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
hahaha

"what is the one thing that connects all living things together? throughout space and time, it is not limited by either. it is, and it isnt. it has always been, without being there at all."

energy, and the undulation of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es_inFeG ... re=related part 1

part 2

ZoSoMaC

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Nov 2009
BrainEater a dit:
i think all "things" are no-mind. no-mind is emptiness, no thinking, no perceiving in the normal sense.. just being there, knowing of itself. now speaking of god, the all-creator, i dare to say it knows it is everything in itself, which is pure consciousness and knowing. hence god is knowingly itself and all its creation at the same time, which would make it only logical for it to love its creation, knowing there is no difference between it and itself anyway.
needless to say god sees, hears and knows everything, therefore.

then you just told us didnt you? :D :D