Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

hydrogen peroxide

im1badpup

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Sept 2008
swim tried this when in flower, adding 3-4ml per 10 litres of 17.5% hydrogen peroxide in your nute, once every 2nd-3rd feed from about week 3 till flush, or if in hydro once a week, and in your top ups.

from what swim can gather the amount is too low too kill any beneficial enzymes, too low too inhibit any other nute intake and the benefits are good.
its allowing the plants access too more o2, reducing heat stress, increasing metabolism, better tolerance too overwatering, nute/soil temp too high

swim was wondering if i could calculate the increase in available o2 to the plant by the increase in ppm that the hydrogen peroxide causes when added?
would 60ppm of hydrogen peroxide be 20ppm extra added available o2? it might not sound high over a 24hour period, but think if temperatures raise and normal 02 levels drop dramatically in the root zone solution temps say 21c+ this stuff could be generating 50% more available o2 to your plant root per hour..

meant to say pulled @39oz 12 plants 2x600w 60days. had mg defiency cba to correct, bad light distribution and not enough water penetration through the root mass.so not too bad..

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Plants don't want O2. They do use O2 for cellular respiration but O2 partial pressure is certainly not the limiting factor here. And they produce enough on their own.
O2 is a competitive inhibitor versus CO2 for the rubisco enzyme, that fixates CO2 in carbon chains.

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
Damn i cant wait to grow like that
what strain is that, indica? just cause the leaves look fat.
that top cola on the left looks like a pyramid, its so thick.

im1badpup

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Sept 2008
Illegalsmile a dit:
Damn i cant wait to grow like that
what strain is that, indica? just cause the leaves look fat.
that top cola on the left looks like a pyramid, its so thick.

its chronic from seriouseeds.

just get the same type clone, 12-16 plants per 600w, 10l soil buckets go 12/12 at about 8-10inch ph 6.6, feed once a week, something like,week1- 400, 2-500, 3-600, 4-700, 5-800, 6-900, 7-800,8-800ppm once per week then just water inbetween.
flush a week or so.. by day 63 -70 youll have 500-600g per 600w light.

or veg a bit longer, use fewer plants but spread the canopy.

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
hold the phone, theres a strain named chronic? wow i always thought it was just slang for high grade stuff. its a hybrid i see. do you have a list of favorite or preferred strains with growing in mind?

im1badpup

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Sept 2008
hmm i can only comment on what ive actually grown really then,

chronic(seriousseeds) to be honest, was my fave i grew it for about 3 years, its not the heaviest stoner, but its a good smoke tastewise and a cracking yield, very easy to grow, doesnt need much nutes. biggest drawback, is the huge buds-watch out for mould, id restrict the pants growth so the buds dont weigh more than an oz when dry or youll be worrying about em moulding inside. the plants dont stink the area out where your growing.

blueberry (dutch passion) was the best smoke, tastewise and the buds, man they was sollllid with thc, youd pick a bud of that up and it would feel unnaturaly heavy and dense. it was hilarious watching people whitey on less than half a joint of that. it too was a good yield, but for some reason i kept getting male flowers appear week 6ish, and a few seeds by week 9, always concerned id seed the full crop, although i ever did. i got seeds on lower branches, here n there. easy to grow also (except for male flowers) ive heard it was a common problem the partial hermaphrodism but its supposedly sorted now. anybody whod been to amsterdam even, rated it as one of the best weeds ever theyd tried... anywhere

northernlights#5xsilverhaze was a good yield excellant smoke, 8-9 weeks grew it twice with the blueberry, problem was the fucking stink, i could smell it growing from up the street!

g13xhash (sensiseeds) this was a narcotic high, couchlock, took 10 weeks though tasted real good too, dense buds but not the best yielder.i really likes the high of this too.( i think a lot of supposed "cheese" was actually this in northern uk :wink: )

earlygirl, was done in 7 weeks, crap yield but a nice smoke (i think its maybe better suited greenhouse/outdoors)

caliorange, the plant was going great guns, until it started to self seed around week 7-8 :cry:

greenspirit id liked to have kept that but fucked the clones, it seemed to lose the strain potency after a couple generations, but it was another quick finisher, good yield tasty smoke.

ak47 was a good one, the letdown is you seem to become tolerant to the stoning really quick.

afghani#1 was a top stoner bit fiddly to grow in veg, once in flower never a problem.

ive also grown,
mango,
jackflash,
whiteshark,-stinky
northern lights
whitewidow
amongst others but cant really remember much about them now

its a personal choice really what u like to grow, i like 9-10 week plants predominantly indicas.

stay away from that autoflowering shite though.

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
you aint down with lowryder?
why no autoflowering ones? i heard their just a hybrid with ruderalis traits of flowering by age not by light

im1badpup

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Sept 2008
id rate thai more than lowryder.. lol the stuff i smoked (never grew) was a bit headachy not a stoning. the stuff a pal grew, well he was getting 7-10g a plant. (that was the first type) he never bothered again.

that means youd have to grow from seed (cant clone an autoflowerer really) to get a good yield, prob 100 plants per 600w or every 1.2metres in a greenhouse..
it mightve been worth a look if it was a decent stoning, into say adding a hormone to retard flowering and give the plant a chance to grow before the autoflowering hormones kicked in, so the plant would be big enough to produce a decent yield, but well i think its crap lol.
ive never bothered giving it another look, it was supposed to have been revamped "better than ever" well thats probably true, it couldnt have got worse!
thats just my opinion though, ovbiously some people must like it or they wouldnt sell the seeds.

and yeah the lowryders flower by age regardless of light photoperiod

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
You don't have to get technical. It's a weed. It grows in any condition. Plant it, keep it away from harm. Water it. Harvest it. Stock seeds. Smoke it. Plant new seeds. Repeat. :)

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Yeah, it's a weed, and when you force it to act like a weed, that's what you get, low quality.

actually, it's rapidly becoming more than a weed....it would be proper to say that it began as a weed, but, by definition, once we begin selecting and cultivating, it becomes a domestic crop.

So, seeing as the grower replaces nature when he moves inside, I'd have to disagree with you and say that any indoor grower does need to get technical.

He left out ph, ppm concentration, photoperiod manipulation, light wavelength optimization......and some other technical stuff....

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
hasn't cannabis been domesticated since around 3000 BC? It has been growing with us that long, that's too crazy, its mans second best friend. i wonder, have you guys seen the movie "botany of desire"? it is a recent movie about humans and plant relations. Cannabis is only a fourth of the whole movie (the others are apples, tulips, potato). its interesting because the author of the book talks about it from the plants point of view. it made me see how advanced these plants are. i would recommend watching it if you haven't yet, especially the mouse experiment at the end.
[youtube]2sx6AQQpjPo[/youtube]

im1badpup

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Sept 2008
i think the hydrogen peroxide did help last time, 33oz from 8 plants this time.. same clones, they took a beating when getting moved home in week 4-5 flower though, no peroxide was added this time.

Man its good having "zero tolerance" to weed once again.. im smashed >insert chinky eyed grin here<

gutted the growing days for me over :( well anything illegal that is.

mindyou i can focus on the piper this summer,(cant remember if the roots have worthwhile oil content?) i never could find a hisper, only the auritum.

and see what a sass does planted on its side, about a metre long, peppered with iaa. i wondered on the possibility of commercialy cultivating these, the yield in 100days, on a cost ratio,
ive no sass experience (you know what its for ;) ) but what if your 25 buck tree yields.. 15ml?.. would that be a rush to the garden centres? lol

i asked a dutch commercial grower/feed company about the dl2aminobutryicacid(sp) and got such a negative response i think the fuckers use it but buying from a chem company is like 100th of the cost of buying the feed/boosts, either that or its banned... n they still use it. hmm