Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

how to preserve amt?

lemmiwinks

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
28 Sept 2012
Hello there!

I've just realized that I got a little carried away when getting some AMT, I don't think I'd be able to consume it all for months, if not years (without going crazy lol). But I hear that it's not easy to preserve, especially since it's freebase. I was hoping on keeping it like LSD in an airtight container in the freezer. Is that ok or should I use a more drastic method?

thanks for your replies ;)

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
I got no info for you just would like to say, I hope I never get this stuff and be told its LSD then eat to much... On that note iv herd real LSD isn't even manufactured anymore? What have I eattin? Lol it felt trippy like shrooms and all my LSD trips never seemed to feel different as in on a different substance.

lemmiwinks

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
28 Sept 2012
yep I've heard that rumour too but there's still plenty of acid around there. First of all, AMT that's sold for LSD isn't really AMT, it's 5-MEO-AMT. Second of all, 5-MEO-AMT trips are very different from LSD, hallucinations are much more vivid and you get geometric patterns so it's easy to tell which substance you've been getting. If I had a choice I'd pick 5-MEO over LSD anydday ;) Of course, the safest way would be to take 1 blotter max that way you're sure not to overdose whatever the substance ;)

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
:D my question would then be what is the difference between AMT and 5-MEO? I can also look this up for myself I understand if you don't wanna explain :D

lemmiwinks

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
28 Sept 2012
drizzit a dit:
:D my question would then be what is the difference between AMT and 5-MEO? I can also look this up for myself I understand if you don't wanna explain :D

well they pretty much look the same (white powder) just that 5-MEO is much more potent so you need less of a dose. When you take LSD it is normally as a blotter soaked in substance and dried, only 5-MEO seems to have the same potency as to get you high in only one blotter, with AMT you'd need a pill or powder so it would be pretty hard to pass it as LSD. But like I've said, once you're tripping you'll KNOW it's not acid, it feels very different...

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
Kk thank you vary much for this input and your time. Id like to try this substance for the visuals then if it is stronger then LSD sounds nice.

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
lemmi, add a dessicant and you should be good. putting it in the freezer can be risky without one, especially if one is taking it in and out of the freezer often. (constant expansion and contraction)

a dessicant will absorb or adsorb moisture, keeping your goodies, good. examples: silica gel, activated charcoal, calcium sulfate, calcium chloride, montmorillonite clay and diatomaceous earth