Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

how to prepare yourself.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
How do you prepare yourself for a psychedelic trip?
How important is preparation to you?
What do you advise first time psychonauts about preparation.

J

jollivetcastelot

Invité
chemicals for sale Buy High Quality Grade(%99.96) :2-ai, 5-iai, Etizolam, mdai, mitsubishi, Pyrazolam, R.U.C.H, MADCAT, Energy 2, NRG3, 5-meo-dalt, Diclazepam, Dimethocaine, Synthacaine, Methiopropamine, 5-eapb powder, 5-meo-DALT, Methiopropamine, nitracaine, AKB-48, BB-22 3,4-CTMP PELLETS, 2NE1, ,420 incense, 5F-AKB-48,5F-AKB-48, AMT, Candi Flip, 5F-PB22, Gogaine, Purple Bombs and Pink Panthers.
Mephedrone (2- methylamino 1-one) also known as 4-methylmethcathinone(4-MMC).We are one of the top suppliers in wholesale and retail of mephedrone and other plants research chemicals such as Mephedrone Bulytone (bk-MBDB) MDAI Analgesic Chemical CB1 and CB2 CP 47497 CP-55940 HU-210 HU-331 Ephedrine Hcl Powder JWH-018 / JWH-200,JWH-250 TFMPP 2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-P, 2C-C, 2C-T-2 DOC, DOI Bromo DragonFly TCB-2 5-Meo-DMT 4-Aco-DMT 4-Ho-MIPT 4-Meo-PCP Naphyrone HEROIN. Methylone (bk-MDMA) BENZO FURY. Pure by Magic , Bonsai , Smoke Chocolate , Special New Formula. Special Gold. Flephedrone (4-FMC, 4-Fluoromethcathinone) Methedrone (BK-PMMA, Methoxyphedrine) 4-Fluoromethamphetamine (4-FMA) a-Pyrrolidinopropiophenone (a-PPP). MDPV (Methylenedioxypyrovalerone, MDPK) Testosterone JWH-073, 1-butyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole Hydrocodone Oxycodone Dimethocaine (Larocaine/DMC) Morphine JWH-018, 1-Pentyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole Herione 4-Fluoroamphetamine (4-FA, 4-FMP, or Flux) Ketamine Our quality is the best you can find around and we sell in small/large quantities with guaranteed discreet delivery in good time Shipping is done Via DHL TNT FedEx.Please Do Include Your Contact Number . All inquiries are email skype name :jollivetcastelot, email : [email protected]

Monad

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Im sure this topic has already been covered, just look around!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
if you ask me, a basic idea that should be taken into account, is whether you have processed your previous experiences with psychedelics hopefully more than less properly. until then it's probably better to wait and meditate. if you didn't have any previous experiences with psychedelics, then it's a little bit different. in that case it's very recommendable to first research a bit about the psychedelic drug and read about experiences from other people or if you know people with experience in tendency to listen to them, if they appear to be somewhat healthy and responsible and if they are nice. the evolving intuition can play a role. also how good the relationship with your inner voice is and in tendency how wise you know the voice really could be. we learn things with experience and time. we can learn from our mistakes and knowing about other peoples' mistakes can sometimes also lead to avoiding the same or similar mistakes in your own life. maybe for example it's probably not good to think too much, if at all, something like "having to trip" and instead try to get a good natural feeling when it could be good and when not so good. and probably something like basically getting the point about not thinking too much from the start and a more or less good way of breathing.

a elemental/basic point is definately how you feel and whether you can be honest to yourself. how you feel at the moment and how you have felt in the past, over weeks, months, years etc etc... to not overanalyze, but also to not underestimate the life you have lived, the experiences you have had, feelings you have felt, thoughts that you have thought, dreams that you had. or to simply let go of everything??? hmmm... well i think the ability and readyness to let go can be great, but it "probably" shouldn't be overdone also. not sure what's the best way of saying that.
but yeah i think having respect for god, nature and the psychedelic drug and maybe also the psychedelic experience in some sense is very important. not sure what's the best way to say that. how many people have really deeply thought about god?? i guess to not be too serious, but also not too jokingly or so approaching the psychedelic experience. furthermore if you don't feel alright with tripping alone, then maybe consider to get a sitter, someone you know and trust.

these things have been known for a while and i don't know when the describing term "set and setting" exactly came up. (set= thoughts, moods, feelings, the mental state you bring to the experience; setting= physical and social environment)
now, psychedelic experiences can be very intense, so it's good if you can "really be there" or "really be in the moment or so", but there's probably a better way of saying that and i guess you can imagine how detachment in some mental-emotional-body-feeling-sense can also be beneficial .. it can also be really funny, exciting, relaxing and so much more...
in addition to that i would say it's very likely that it's better to be more than less physically healthy also. so do excercises until you feel somewhat fit. maybe also think about activities... what music you possibly would want to listen, or maybe watch a movie or take a walk, what food to eat or simply "spacing/zoning out" in a fun way or so etc etc... (has anyone tried reading while tripping?) what really feels comfortable to you and what really doesn't.
maybe it could be said it can be dangerous to not be afraid, but it can also be dangerous to be afraid. but not sure whether fear is the best word right there. probably more like to have enough of the right kind of respect. also respect for yourself and the people you are tripping with.
in conclusion i think preparation is good and important, but it should probably also not be too exaggerated. it's true that a positive mental attitude can do wonders.
i would say it's about learning and having fun, exploring or so, but also about being somewhat responsible...
not totally sure now... maybe i have to think a little bit more about it yet. just hoping it's at least more or less helpful...

peace