Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

how do you handle your perception??

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
.... or how does your perception handle you, right???? lol no!!...
i guess in some basic sense the idea of doing one thing at a time can beat anything else. but maybe the same could be said about doing many things at once. not really sure... hmmm... i dunno.. i think i opened this topic, because i thought about how i perceived my life sometimes...
it was like sometimes i took more pictures and at other times i experienced it more as a movie sort of thing. but i figured out that sometimes a middle way seemed to better and sometimes a middle way didn't seem to be better.

it seems to me that it doesn't really seem to make sense to take a middle way between different various sensual perceptions. the question is simply if there is a mental, spiritual or emotional aspect in between or so ?? maybe something like that?? not really sure now...
what would that mean??? maybe it would mean you are not sure whether you can really believe your senses or one specific sense.
so maybe what could be done is to focus on one specific sense or not on one specific sense in a specific situation or not a specific situation??? lol... i have to admit i don't really know...

what seems a bit obvious is that sometimes doing one thing at a time is the best thing to do. but i also suppose there are many levels to this. the question is what to do with distractions? obviously to not take them seriously all the time if at all... hmmmmm... but the thing is that distractions can also help sometimes.... simply gotta be careful or very careful, when what is good and when it's maybe not so good.. or maybe it's never good??

now i thought maybe the crucial idea here is eventually simply to express your emotions...how you really feel... to really be yourself...
so maybe ask yourself sometimes how you really feel. how do i really feel??? see.. it's really easy..

basically it should be clear that filters of the mind shouldn't stand in the way, so to say... so maybe without being too paranoid, insecure of shit like that, sometimes try to "see" whether your filters of the mind are more holding you back than helping you. if so, then the solution could be as simple as standing there, sitting there or lying down with or without closed eyes, "really" focussing on yourself. yeah and of course sometimes music and movies or basically a lot of shit can help, too.
what else can i say now??? well one thing that i noticed in my own life is that sometimes it was simply more painful and seemed extremely unnecessary to separate what's real and what's not... or real in what sense??? get the point?? i can say i definately want to learn from that mistake properly. maybe sometimes it's more or less irrelevant what's real and what's not.
there's many levels to what's real and what's not, maybe that would be a good way of saying it. or what is real for you??? not someone else... hmm.. does that make any sense?? how do you guys handle your perception?? :lol: :retard: :?: :question:

peace :weed: