Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

horse killer (40x salvia) in US?

REBECCA

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Juil 2006
i wanna get horse killer (salvia 40x) but the sites i found with it don't deliver to US....anyone know of a site that will deliver or should i give up? :cry:

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
IMO: fuck that shit, it's probably not legitimate, 20x is insane anyways, why do you need anything stronger than that?? just smoke more or use a tincture or quid, or all three, idk, i think it will be really hard to find a good 40x.

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Don't get ripped off. I've said this a thousand times, but I'll say it again; the salvia "potency rating" is bunk and meaningless. It is not standardized from one company to the next. Companies just put ridiculously high numbers on their product ( I've seen 40x and 60x here in the states ) and know that kids will pay exhorbitant prices for the shit. I smoked some 40x and I would swear to you that it was just plain leaf, felt like taking a huge rip of tobacco.

I'm no longer a fan of the shit, but I bought from many vendors, most of them local and regional shops, but also from online vendors; and I have to say that the 5x that I get for free from IamShaman.com, is the most potent I've ever smoked. You can buy 40 and 60x but you're going to be pissing your money away.