Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

help me isolate my growcloset

Jelleb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Déc 2008
So I've got this closet in my garage and I transformed it into a growcloset.
Because of the cold winter it is 6 degrees in there when the lamp isn't switched on.
It's a normal, wooden closet. Any ideas for a easy, lowbudget, self-makable isolation?

You can find some pictures of the closet in my previous post (= http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=11&page=viewtopic&t=33371&lang=en.
(the silver foil is removed)

Hoping to find some idea's here when I wake up tomorrowmorning, these lady's below need your help ;)

(Big bud, feminized)

xx
Jelle

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Polystyrene tiles from a builders market are cheep and effective , just glue them on the outside . Then have the fans on in the day times and not at night . If it still gets to cold at night get an electric heating mat or back warmer .

Jelleb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Déc 2008
thanks for the advice again :)

T

tenmentravel

Invité
hello growin friend.

sinds 5 years i grow my weed also .
ivr found many many things to learn , one of those things was temerature control.

witch is toghetter with some other things the most important issue.

i made my self a picture on the pc of the space you grow , just the basics , of the closet , the garage , and a solution for it.

the best and cheapest idear i think is . lift up your floor 20 cm where you grow on make a second solid floor , of maybe plate mettal and than you hava a space below your plants . the space you created is very usefull to putt some energy saving lights under .
this lights will reach a max temperature of about 45 degrees celsius.
depending on the square meters you use , u can put , like 4 lamps a square meter under the floor. the heat from this lamps wil warm up your floor when your hps light is ofvery cheap and it works .

i did it also and my problem was solved.

it is a very stable solution also. reach the right amount of lamps , and the temp.. wil be exactly the same continuously.

some handy hands needed . fact is it works .
hope for a great harvest for you!!
peace

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Good idea .

Jelleb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Déc 2008
wow, thats a great idea Tenmentravel,
something I'm gonne check out in the future.

and Tiax.. thanks :p
xx

G

Invité
The place you would grow your plants would have to be adequate for your plants overall ending size. For most plants this can tend to be anywhere's from an area of 1'x1' floor space and 3' of height to, for much larger growths, 4'x4'x10' for each plant.