Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

harmine+dmt ayahuasca. doses?

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
so if swim had some pure dmt and some pure harmine, i understand to have an ayahuasca trip swim would take the harmine half an hour before the dmt, but what are the exact doses for a medium dose and for a strong dose? i know everybody differs on a chemical level but at least can i get averages?

also alot of people might frown on using pure chemicals instead of making a traditional brew but my way is more exact so they can mind they own biznaz

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Harmine I Think is somewhere from 15mg to 35. It has little effect, so taking too much won't interrupt the trip, and it is needed in low quantities so going lower may not be bad either.

DMT, the baseline for a "normal" trip is 20mg. Double that is a very confronting trip - usually shamans are dealing with 30-40mg.

Above that, and up to 100mg is other-worldy (completely) and you won't move much, so wear a diaper & have a glass of water + bread nearby.

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
Are you sure you have harmine as I think harmaline is the more potent inhibitor.
Over here harmaline is yellowish, hamine brown.
With harmaline I got .66 from 17 grams of powdered rue.
It worked fine with me at a .22 dose.
With harmine I think you should double that.
As for the dmt, I think I went for about 60mg last time and was going quite fast.
I'd recommend a lower dose for a trip of average intensity.
As you mentioned people might say it's better to not take pure alkaloids.
I have only tried peganum brew with ayahausca brew and harmine alkaloid with dmt.
My experience was different.
I don't know wether this has to do with additional alkaloids in the ayahuasca or if there's a difference in the pure harmine as well.
I preffered the ayahuasca experience (but not the ingestion).
Next time I'll try harmine with brew.
Greets

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
i have 400mg pure harmine and i have 1g of harmine/harmaline mixture at about 50% ratio give or take