Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

god and yourself... a question of personality??

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
it's something i have wondered quite a bit about... for example one day i came to inquire my mother about the theodozy problem which says something like: "why does god allow suffering when god is good?" i asked her what if she herself is god and she herself allows the suffering... well and she couldn't really give me an answer... this tells me how lost people are in their inside and how they try to appear or think they have to appear on the surface. i suppose people need to be be given the feeling or being told that they are good as they are or something like that... but also i think somehow that self-esteem should come from within... but maybe it's like it has to be "activated" or so... know what i mean? maybe it's a basic and natural trust in themselves and the world that lets children develop in a healthy and good way.

well interestingly enough buddha once supposedly said that life is suffering. i wondered what can be the purpose of suffering.. maybe it's not the question whether it's suffering, but how it's suffering.
for example if it is for yourself no suffering is it suffering for others or vice versa?? how and what can we possibly learn from our own and/or others' suffering? where does suffering come from? supposedly it has got to do something with desire... because desiring something at the same time can often or basically mean that we fear not having or getting what we desire? so i guess it could mean from a certain perspective desire equals fear.

i dunno i just like to be chilled.... well and i can tell from my experience that over time i somehow got the impression that i subliminally "learned" the suffering of my parents and family and hadn't completely got over all of that... i went through a lot of phases of roleplay psychology to break out of the limitations for imagination or so... society and family interestingly enough somehow seemed to resemble more or less good or bad school systems. because school is also a relatively fixed and defined social system in some sense. that's the damn point... funny also that both of my parents are teachers... lol.......
well maybe just remember the last generations and a lot of generations before have gone through times of war... there have been times when it was peaceful for some whiles... but even today it seems we have not been totally able to get rid of wanting to destroy each other on this planet.
however i want to be rather optimistic... maybe the globalisation that has been going on is a step by step solution in some sense. in earlier times life was a real struggle for many people, nowadays life seems to be less of a struggle, but i would say it's just a different struggle. maybe that's what globalistion is about... to make it easier for everyone so everyone can benefit from everyone. so it's logical that fairness should be common value of society around the world or it obviously won't really work. if music were the judge of culture and society... then a lot more music should be a lot more real and some music a lot less real...
i am just saying this, because some people seem to have a distorted sense of empathy. can't say this often enough... people you have to really look at each other...

maybe personality could mean how we can or can't see ourselves in the world around us. it's similar to the word "person"... what's a person supposed to be? it's like some people say they need a struggle and enjoy it lol... well don't get me wrong i think challenges can be important and we can grow like that, but some people are also fooling themselves... are all challenges "real" challenges? nevertheless it's relatively logical to me that pain can be a teacher and i guess that pain can have really an infinite amount of varieties. the idea that taking fear to a psychological level simply makes the fear more complicated could help some people to understand their fears better and have more sensitive/sensible approaches to their psyche. now what about taking pain to a psychological plain?? how can pain become more complicated?? think about the counterpart of pain. what if your pain is anothers' pleasure or the other way round? do you care? do they care? or what if your pleasure is in some way also your pain... maybe makes you think for a second. i felt that some people are kind of stuck in their emotional learning progress if that's the right way to say it. when they laugh it seems they are in reality crying... maybe it's because people suppress sadness more than happiness at least in tendency... it's because culture and society in the western world are often so superficial and how they are superficial... it hasn't always totally been like that... but to some extent. i think you have to really feel the pain then you can also really feel the pleasure. otherwise it can become very fake. please don't believe me.. just look for yourself. do you prefer to feel pain or sadness instead of not feeling anything at all? love is a bit like empathy... when you can understand with your heart or so how another person or yourself "really" feel and can act in positive ways. you can always recognize your mistakes and turn around!!! giving up can be a personality trait that is learned in a certain way... i am just saying this, because i felt that at times life can appear like a maze or so... but can you also see yourself in your life situation?? how it maybe possibly reflects something about you? know what i mean?? who you are on a deeper level beyond what you may mentally limit yourself to be. for example one way of seeing this more clearly could be to think about the idea that feelings/emotions are the reaction of the body to the mind. sort of like a reflection polarisation from some perspective.

i think my personality is a bit like a broken mirror or so... and why did i various times got the impression that god wanted to help me but i could never really accept it... it was like it was too good or too beautiful for me... but why do i think so deadhearted/uncaring about myself? why should i know better than god? does this say something about society? i think some aspects of society and culture did have an impact on my soul... callous and benumbed "human beings", is that what capitalistic society/culture wants us to be? wait.. is that the point where we should probably stop for a moment...?
please don't get me wrong i don't really enjoy being negative, but i just can't take all the liars... so maybe it would be nice if more people were honest to themselves and could really talk to each other instead of building language barriers all over the place. that's my wish for the world.
also i hope i am not repeating myself too much but then why do i have to repeat myself?
the people better learn so the world can repeat itself more positively or so...
what do you do when people don't really listen when you say something?

lol... michael jackson became a faggot... LOL... son of a jack is seemingly not the same as a jack. well ... lol... i guess normally, i don't insult people rather randomly, but i am really a bit bored now and michael jackson is somehow a special case and if you think about it it's actually maybe not really an insult..well not saying good old michael jackson didn't do some good songs or shows, but i think how he became after the nose operation was simply too much and exactly what kind of story did he want to tell to the children in the neverland ranch? well i guess at first he was probably a cool guy, but as so very often fame can deeply ruin people and peoples' personalities or so ... i'm probably mentioning michael jackson as a relative good example because of the fakeness/artificialness and loss of real feeling besides the usual fame personality degradation or so... can't explain it very well lol... maybe a bit like symptoms of inflated and deflated ego syndrome or so. just ranting a little bit here about famous people and how their personality crisis' or so can end up producing not only suffering for themselves but also normal people. as if we didn't have enough problems on our own?
:roll: :roll:

regardless, in addition to that it's astonishing that if you didn't know the name michael originally means "who is like god?" negatively implying that nobody is like god. well.. lol.. i hope at least someone might have learnt something or maybe i could give a thought impulse. maybe it means real psychonautism should finally be really on the rise... enough of all the fake shit.
but yeah take it with a pinch of salt or so...

peace

Johny 002

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Yeah this is good information i like this actually i was in searching for this information and thinking to make a thread for this but i have no need to make any thread after read out this information anyways thanks for this and have a nice day

Geotextile Sydney - Filter Fabric Sydney

tartopom

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Avr 2012
God is good and powerful, but still let Hell be, where's you will find no love. So, God doesn't exists (he is only love and power but let places like hell exist). Only the source and the true creation, which includes destruction is.

God is just a perfection, but the universe is perfect in his imperfections. Defaults make the world true and perfect. Without defaults, no life would be.

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
this is one of the changes of 2012! :rock:
we are learning that we are gods! not in a disrespectful way at all but in a beautiful way. we all co-create our reality together. and we all gather information for the great divine mind or collective conciousness, which is also god