Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

getting sleep paralysis

• Auteur de la discussion shabrina
  • Date de début
S

shabrina

Invité
How to lucid dream without getting sleep paralysis? The question is self descriptive, but i don't know how to lucid dream yet, and i'm kinda afraid of encountering one of these moments of sleep paralysis.

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
getting caught in the state between sleep and wakefulness (sleep paralysis) is a relatively rare thing. i wouldnt let it turn you away from lucid dreaming. still however, you may encounter this one day, but know that you will encounter this regardless of whether or not you try lucid dreaming. so the best thing to do imo is just to relax and take in the experience, however difficult it may seem at the time, knowing that nothing is permanent, and it will soon pass.

good luck lucid dreaming! :D

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I have dreamed lucid about a handful of times, never encountered sleep paralysis.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
i've had it a handful of times, always before or after a lucid dream
the first time i had it it was during a weird nightmare where the girl from the ring was crawling up my lying body to come face to face with me, i couldnt move and it was terrifying because my eyes were open and could move around but my body was stuck

other times its just been a somewhat uncomfortable but not overly bad experience
nothing to worry about honestly, once you've felt it one time and know what it is its no longer a problem

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
'always' was the wrong word hahaha

M

mmmdrugs

Invité
For some reason i get sleep paralysis when I'm dreaming and i'm laying on my stomach and my pillow sufficates me, so I wake up unable to breathe or move. Scariest shit of life. But yeahh it's pretty rare even if you're lucid dreaming unless you're trying to WILD or something...