Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

forgot that you just smoked salvia?

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
argh, I hate choosing topictitles.

to my question: has anybody of you ever expirienced that you forget that you just have smoked salvia? a friend of mine smoked some extract yesterday and after 10 minutes you could talk to him again and he had no idea why he was here and he couldn't remember that he smoked salvia.
ok, but I have to mention that we were stoned too, and we had some wormwood (not very much though, impossible to overdose that stuff, the taste, omg). But I have never seen something like his before, he had no idea that he had smoked salvia.

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
It's normal to forget everything, even who you are in this life.. So forgetting that you smoked salvia is part of this memory 'problem', read some experiences and you will notice people get lost in their own world all the time. When i smoke small amounts, and decide before to do something, i forget it every time too :) Pretty strange experience though... Just like waking up from a deep sleep and you need to get a grip on reality. Where am i? Am i alive? Have i done something bad? Is this real? etc.

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
Friday evening I smoked some salvia 10X. I managed to settle the pipe on the table and after that I forgot everything, who I was, where I was, ... Nothing visual though!!!

My girlfriend said that I said: "Whow, I am someone else", but I can't remember that.

I know that Salvia want to teach me that the life here on earth is NOT AS REAL as most people think, it is all "maya", an illusion!!! The main reason that we are here is to FORGET about our other lives and to LEARN things from that!!!

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
I got scared as hell when i recognized i lived the same time over and over thousands of times. At the same time i understood this was the only one time usefull to me. Damn, life is strange because i could be doing everything and i am doing nothing it seems :) We are blessed to forget.