Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

first time

• Auteur de la discussion smarty007
  • Date de début

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
smarty007 a dit:
i want to order this product: cubensis http://www.onlinesmartshop.nl/fresh-psi ... p-970.html
but i use this for the first time. Can someone please tell me how much i got to take max.
I've only done them once, and that was to test how they work. I would advise you to do the same. Start with a very low dose (10g fresh or something) just to get a feel for how the effect goes. If you see it going the right way find a good time to up the dose to some more so you might actually trip nicely. I myself haven't found a good time yet as I feei atm I'm not content enough with myself so I can't tell you about future stuff. Start low though, so you know what to expect next time you go for more ;)

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
silv a dit:
Start low though, so you know what to expect next time you go for more ;)

definitly :D

use the first trip to feel how shrooms are like, because you can't know that from reading experiences or from a friend who tells about it.

use the second trip to enjoy :)

have fun

Stupide

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Avr 2006
Find somebody to accompany you and take care of a nice location where you will not be disturbed when you dont want to. Don't take to much, 10 gr. fresh is a nice dose for the first time. Relax and go with the flow! 8)