Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

first date with Sally D.

• Auteur de la discussion student19
  • Date de début
S

student19

Invité
i used the 10x standardized extract. i have a high tolerance for other psychoactives, so i figured i might as well up the ante. i smoked just a pinch from a bong, but it hit me hard almost instantly. i closed my eyes and laid done.

i believe i became a wheel or a gear of some machine. i felt i was spinning and in my vision, all i saw were spokes. i was confused for a moment, then i've forgot who i was or what i've just done, all i knew was i'm a spinning wheel. with this came a strange sensation, like my nerves are crawling out of my skin. i'd say that lasted for almost 2 minutes.

when i opened my eyes, there was nothing out of the ordinary other than my vision blurry. if focused hard enough, i could make the folds on my blanket crawl like eels out of water. my wall scroll waved like a sail on a ship.

i prepared for another hit, this time with the lights out and the bowl stuffed and brimming with leaves.

when i closed my eyes i saw fractal patterns and a for a VERY BRIEF moment i was in rapture. but it was different, i've never felt that from anything else, never. this was the only part i trully enjoyed. i guess that's how being one with the universe feels like. i just wanted to be stuck there forever.

then the visions came which were more like dreams, only more vivid. it was like channel surfing on the TV with the brightness of the screen turned way down, you could hardly see anything. then some more fractals, blah, blah, blah. it became boring and pointless at this point and i just wanted to go to sleep.

so, am i doing something wrong? with everyone raving about it, i was expecting something more pleasurable. where was the sense of being, the clarity, the beings i was supposed to encounter?

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
That's about what I experienced with Salvia - being some kind of wheel in a machine sounds pretty similar to my strongest experience (which was 5x extract from the bong). But then, I also had this feeling of being bored by what I saw and just wanting to be back to normal again. When I came down I always felt empty and almost depressed.

For me that was it - Salvia didn't tell me anything, it wasn't really pleasant and the comedown was depressing. I guess Salvia is not for everyone...

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
Remember though that you can't judge a psychedelic on one or two experiences.

Beanieboy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mar 2006
You are definiately not doing anything wrong.

I assumed when I received 125 g of it for $35, that i just had a bag of leaves. I crumbled 2, or as much as would fit in the small bowl, took the first hit, held my breath for 30 seconds, took another, held my breath, and suddenly, 30 seconds seemed like forever. And then I was, as people said, somewhere else. I didn't remember who I was or that I had smoked at all, and there were people around me that were all it chairs, and they all smiled and said, "welcome." And it felt like my life was the dream, and I was waking up to this. And then, you return, and think - uh, whoa! What was that??

So, trying to rationalize it, I thought that that couldn't have possible just happened, and tried again. On the second inhale, a boy was beside me, and said, "Did you get enough yet??" and there was a mother figure that said, "Sweetie, help him lie down know." And with open eyes, it felt like everything physical was peeling off, and there was something "real" underneath it - as if what we see is just an illusion. And then I saw many other realities, waiting to be experienced, almost like traffic at a 4 way stop.

That's one of the reasons people often get up - they think that they have to get back to their world, or else they will be replaced by this new reality.

What do you learn from it?
Well, it leaves you with questions, rather than answers.

I have found that the only way you can communicate with anyone there is to think the thought, and any outside stimulus seems to break it. It's like dreaming, but being wide awake - and similarly, outside noise can work it's way into your dream or wake you from it, so most people sleep in dark and quiet.

But it will leave you, usually, thinking, 'what was that??"

I have also found that quid is much easier for navigation. You can quid dry leaf, and it's the difference between walking into a castle and looking around, and being catapulted through a castle window and landing on the dining room table.

La Pastora and its inhabitants seemed as shocked and suprised as I do, where as, with quid, it's like going into the woods, being still, and waiting for a deer.

Very different experiences.

A poster on another forum said that Aya is more of an ancient teacher, where Salvia is as new to teaching as we are students, so it makes sense that there is some confusion about what is being taught.