Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

eyes and health?

Addisonn

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Juil 2011
Hello friends...!
How much computer is bad for eyes and health..? If anyone have any idea about it then please reply me...Your suggestions will be appreciated...Thanks in advance..!

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
well, really any amount of time longer than an hour sitting still is going to make the body sedentary. youll notice your eyes become a bit heavier, energy levels drop a bit, and not to mention that, after a while, you get a big rectangle burned into your vision. thats probably the main health concern, the brightness of the screen that is. i always adjust the brightness of my screen so that it is at the lowest possible brightness that i can comfortably read. if it's too dark, and you're squinting though, this isn't good either. so finding a good brightness is key for your eyes.

sometimes people have no other option though, and they must be on the computer for hours on end. in this scenario, it's crucial not only for ones health, but for ones overall productivity, that the person get up and take breaks periodically, so that the blood doesnt settle too much. from what i hear 15 min every hour is recommended. this can apply to staring at the screen as well.

hope that helps :)

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
i think u just wasted ur time replying, pretty sure this is another spambot..
theres been a few sneaky ones lately

Melcom

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Août 2011
Yes i agree with you that more than one hour sitting in front of computer effects health and eye sight and i have observed it that body leaves energy after an hour and sometimes before an hour.

Revend

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Août 2011
It is not good to sit more than one hour in front of computer because it is harmful for eyes and health. So we should avoid to sit more than one hour. It is a nice information. Thanks for sharing.

Michealleo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Août 2011
You have a computer ? OK anyway it should be bad depending how much time u spend on it . It u work more on computers then u've needed to get a protection screen on ur monitors .

Ahab1111

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2011
Guys,...
How the health impact and effects on our health will you please let me know about these hope guys you will and you know better about me. I have to tell you that i feel pain in my eyes and do can't work on Computer.

Stephenn

Banni
Inscrit
26 Sept 2011
Eyes are the important part of the body which not substitute in the body.
Fish and carrot juice is really good to make the eyes young and healthy through all the life.

parismilton

Banni
Inscrit
31 Août 2012
Eat frseh fruits and veggies, consume Vitamin - beta carrotin. Have lots of carrot, and avoid a lot of direct light into your eye,use your eye in the perfect manner, good yellow colored or orange colored fruits will benefit.

Best diet planfor toatal fitness

JoseManalo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Sept 2012
It depends on how much time you spend. Take some time to rest your eyes.

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Well, as we all know that excess of everything is bad, in general.
When it comes to computer, yes indeed, long hours, sitting in front of the computer tends to affect your eyes. It also has a very bad impact on your body posture and neck.
While there maybe many people who just sit in front of the computers for entertainment, I know that there are a few who have to work for very long on computers on daily basis. In such a case, you cannot do too much but what you should certainly do is to take small intervals in between long working hours and give rest to your eyes, head and especially neck.

Brovy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Oct 2012
Sitting in front of computer is not good for eyes and health. We should avoid using computer too much. It is good to do walk after some time during the use of computer.

Amos

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Déc 2012
I started running a few weeks ago, got myself a pair of vibrant five fingers, since I detest running shoes. in retrospect I think the shoes might have been the reason I hated running so much as a child. now I go every 2-3 days, for about half an hour - sometimes more sometimes less. it is fun and enjoyable. I started out because I thought that I want to loose weight, but the enjoyment of it took over....

beefcharcoal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2012
I think taking regular breaks is definitely key. When at uni, I'm at on the computer for sometimes hours at a time and I can definitely feel a change. I also feel I get really short tempered and snap at little things.

Also this can help from repetitive strain injury. I know a man who had to have an operation on his wrist due to repetitive strain injury because of the way he uses the mouse.

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Amos a dit:
I started running a few weeks ago, got myself a pair of vibrant five fingers, since I detest running shoes. in retrospect I think the shoes might have been the reason I hated running so much as a child. now I go every 2-3 days, for about half an hour - sometimes more sometimes less. it is fun and enjoyable. I started out because I thought that I want to loose weight, but the enjoyment of it took over....

Amos, Dude... What are you smoking :D What does this have to do with the eyes?

A

austin432

Invité
Health and eyes is very important to our body, when health and eyes is not well then you all think looking bad, and when your health and eyes is perfect then you looking all the things perfect, then always should care to the health, no long time looking t.v and computer because its effect to your eyes, and diet is always good for our health.

Alden

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2013

LeticiaPeters

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Nov 2016
Its very harmful for eyes. You can use reading glasses of zero number so that you do not feel strain on eyes.