Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

experience from a first timer

PatrickBateman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Mar 2007
I had my first time using this product, and I felt obligated to the community of users to find some place the share my experience.
A few notes at the beginning, I am aware that having a sitter is recommended, however, I prefer not to keep friends, and decided the risk of doing this alone was not that bad.
I am also aware of the fact that salvia divinorum is not a good thing to give to people with mental problems; irascible, violent, paranoid people. But, for the sake of everyone else, I locked all my doors, for I am paranoid as can be.
Towards the end, when I talk about 'posting here', that is a reference to a message board I post at, and my signature image there is the goat head guy from the movie 300, we all call him Baphomet.

4:56, I light the bowl up, take the entire hit in one huge inhalation. My best sources had told me to keep the flame on it for the duration of the time until effects kick in. I waited, thinking, where the fuck is it? Will it ever come? Are the arsonists really that deadly? Then I looked over at my hand and realized the fucking lighter had slipped out of grip and the flame had been on my left hand palm since I took the hit.
I yelled something about jesus and dropped the bong on the desk, grabbed my hand, and thought, since when did they start making acid black and ashy? I licked some of the ash off my palm, and a sudden wave of paranoia came over me, I thought, jesus christ, if the nazi's catch me I am fucked beyond belief. I didn't walk, crawl, or keep calm in any way, I fucking DOVE under my bed sheets yelling "FUCK OFF GODDAMN NAZI PIGS." I was sweating profusely, and kept thinking that someone, anyone that comes across me, wants to torture me. Once under my sheets, I realized I was still vulnerable to attack, imprisonment, and anal rape, so I peeked my head out and looked for their flying vehicles of death, and when the coast was clear I crawled under my bed. I waited what seemed like an hour (turns out it was about half a minute) and my body started to melt. I looked at my right hand, and it started to melt into the floor, and then my left, the same. I got out from under the bed, still thinking about being caught by anyone passing by who were more than likely going to catch me and torture me, but I managed the crawl to our den, because I kept melting into the floor and I figured at least that way I was inconspicuous and no one would notice me.
Up to that point, things had been taking place in picture form, every movement in still shots.
I made it to our den, free from interaction with murderous people, but halfway there my index finger on my left hand had melted off, and I couldn't put it back on, so I gave it the best proper burial I could at the time, I picked up a rug and swept it under there. I kept thinking, what if someone finds it? It'll alert my position, at least they'll know I've been here. But that's alright, once I hit the internet, I'll be God then, no one will want to fuck with an internet king.
Right then is about when I made my thread here. I kept trying to type, but the keys were melting when I went to touch them. I had to get down close to them, hunt them down once they disappeared.
Then I saw my signature, and somehow came to the conclusion that Baphomet was my father, and if he came home, he would be pretty irate, to say the least, that I had been smoking. But what worried me was that he would be furious because I did it without him, and even worse than what the nazis could dream to torture me, what my dad baphoment would think up is beyond human comprehension, only his mind can understand just how fucking terrible my punishment was gonna be.

By the time my head cleared, it was 5:22.

Somehow I mananged a myspace bulletin that reads as follopwing:

Date: Mar 22, 2007 5:18 PM
Subject DOTMN EVER ANTAGOHNIZE THE HOPRNS
Body: MY DAD BAHPOMET WILL GET ANGRTYH ..FORF SMOKIJNG WITGHOUT HIM

I kindly thank you all for allowing me to share this somewhere. I'm not sure how common it is to get paranoid trips, but I can safely say that I did happen to enjoy it.

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
Interesting trip report. Perhaps you have been a soldier in a previous life, who knows???

I don't get the paranoia feeling, but I experience that I understand everything and at the same time nothing... I don't know where I am, who I am and I spoke a language that nobody could understand...

Strange things can happen with SD, but I must agree with you, I never felt fear or panic with SD...

PatrickBateman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Mar 2007
I don't personally know anyone else who has used SD before, I wasn't quite sure how it was going to go.
Luckily I have an ounce of the stuff, and it's the weekend!

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
First you name yourself patrick bateman from american psycho. And that story sounds weird, anal rape by the nazi's? I am not very experienced with salvia but never read a story like this. While trippin everyone meets his demons but you seem to be a person with a lot of issues and violant thoughts, not the kind of mind for this drugs. Sorry if I am to quick to jugde.

PatrickBateman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Mar 2007
No, it's alright. That's why I mentioned at first, I know this is not stuff that mentally hostile person should use. I think that an individual's preconceived notions of what they're getting into can have effects, and I went in hoping to get fucked up, listening to a metal band. Other than my body melting, my main effects were mere thoughts that I couldn't control, hallucinations were not present, it was all my thought. I was laughing uncontrollably before the paranoia hit, and I couldn't stop. I couldn't stop my thoughts, they were streaming capriciously.
I've been chewing on a few quids since my last post, listening to some instrumental post-rock, and it's more of a dreamscape kind of scene. Everything emanates its own aura, even inanimate objects have a certain vivacious glow about them.

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
Hi! Interesting, but do not abuse Salvia in this way, it seems pointless :?
I've seen youtube movies from guys playing metal on the background trying to go crazy. Isn't it crazy enough in silence trying to remain calm?

Some thoughts about your experience. Could it be that nazi's are a new form of archetype? You talk about a father figure, god, imprisonment etc. Guess Salvia used your imagination and these symbols to show you that you are doing wrong.

Everytime you think about a possibility a story is imprinted in your mind, salvia shows you these other possibilities/dimensions. Just as dreams do, in combination with these archetypes. It seems to me.

I would suggest trying a complete different setting or work out some problems. Because Salvia can go much more nuts than this. Messing you up. Take care :)

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
Interesting read, it's not usual that people who admit they have "some" mental issues (no offense ofcourse) post a trip report.
I myself have quite a few demons for sure, but that won't stop me from experimenting. I've been living WAY too safely in the past and at one time in my life it has to stop. ;)

PatrickBateman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Mar 2007
Chewing on the quids was so surreal, much nicer.
I smoked some again, and I'm pretty sure Lady Salvia was getting back at me.
I went into a state of animation, and I seemed to be in some sort of cartoon sitcom, where I played every role. There was an audience laughing at my every move, and I morphed into a character who became thirsty. I proceeded to turn into a bottle of water, then change back to the person, and I tried to drink some of the water, but I couldn't swallow, my throat seemed to be closed. Once again, I had zero mental control.
For about two hours after this trip, I was in an austere, unsettled daze. I can't even begin to describe the hopelessness I felt. I had literally, in my eyes, been a deleterious cartoon show.
Lady Salvia wishes to have no company with the likes of me.
I thank you all for your time.

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Please .. don't act like you're Hunter S. Thompson. His writingstyle, the swearing, nicely coppied, but not very usefull when trying to put down a decent tripreport. I can't take it seriously, it's an exageration and quite irrelatable to SD .. IMHO.