Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

excited to find people like me!

penny

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Jan 2010
Hi everyone,
I'm Penny, I'm 25, USA. I'm actually really excited to be here, I really want to talk to other people like me who like to trip for intellectual instead of party reasons. Since I started tripping about two and a half years ago, I knew this was something more important to me than it was to the other people I was friends with - not to say my experience was somehow more important than theirs, but I always found myself wanting to talk and think about the experience afterwards, and I think to a lot of the people I sometimes end up taking drugs with it's not really such a mentally stimulating experience, more of a way to have fun. Anyhow, I've finally found this place and I'm really excited to actually get to know other people who are like me - and to be given a place to talk about stuff like this without people thinking im completely insane! so yeahh! I'm excited to be here. hi! :)

penny

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Jan 2010
hi! I'm actually high right now too 8) hehe

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Exactly how I felt when I came here. Welcome.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Hello!