Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

everything has life!!!!!!!!

poink

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Août 2005
hello all!
i bought the 5x and the 10x salvia recently [my first time on psychedelics. only do weed]
5x doesnt work for me

first time i did the 10x i was in my bedroom alone and ended up on the floor with things punishing me etc. music talking to me. i dont remember that much of that trip.

second time on salvia an hour ago.
i went in the bath [so that the sweating doesnt bother me] put the camera on recording.
i wanted to smoke more this time but just one hit was enough.
i thing i entered a diferent dimension
everything had life and was talking in my mind.. i dont remember seeing anything [maybe i did i dont know]. everything had lost the meaning it has in our world, and everything had life!! i thing i encountered that same kind of life as in my first trip although now i was the one with the power. but i didnt care.. the things were telling me something like to help them. i then got out of the bathroom with the bong on my hands and did something i dont remember [it was out of the view of the camera] and then returned to the bathroom and came back to reality slowly. it all lasted about 10 minutes.
now im kinda better but just right after the trip i was sure there is another dimension and things like suicide crossed my mind, because i understood that life is so meaningless.

has anybody had such an experience? i think im going crazy with salvia. its definatly not a happy drug..

PsiloFlip

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2005
First of all:lesson:Be extremely careful with drugs in the bathtub!

Secondly: Salvia is not a party drug. Don't rush into high doses if you have not enough experience with Salvia. Take the time to get to know her and vice versa.

poink

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Août 2005
do we enter a new dimension or it is all in our minds????? thats my big question..... and only asking that because many people see and feel about the same things...

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
You can't enter another dimension because you're still here!

You can have the feeling to be in another dimension and maybe you can but you can't psycially enter another dimension...

Things of suicide can go through your mind with salvia or other heavy hallucigens... That's why you should be in a relaxed environment with good friends. They can help you out! :hug:

mushro0m

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Août 2005
i saw your post on my thread "my first trip with salvia (x10)"
and yeah i felt most of your feelings the time i was tripping for the 1st time!!

the part of the suicide... i thought the EXACT same thing, life had lost its meaning!

last night i had my 2nd trip! it was so weird, read my thread for details :D

wish you nice trips!
:dancing:

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
omg! on my first salvia trip, everyting too was meaningless and i was sure that other dimensions exist :eek: weird

MushroomTrip

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2005
It can be all in your head and still be inanother dimension. Your brain stores informations aboutplaces and actions you don't know nothing about but they exist - and not only on your mind - . But i think that's the purpouse of salvia and other psychedelics - to proove you there's more to life than we can actually think.