Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

everyone needs love thats all you need is love

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
i like it
the articles just help to confirm what i already know
its still hard to tell some people that you love them though (just because somethings hard doesnt mean it shouldnt be done)

devildust1982

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Fev 2011
The hardest things to do are often the most meaningful. I have a very hard time telling people that I love them. Even my family (except for my daughter)...it is not someething we grew up doing. I lost my sister though and now wish I would have said it more.

Ironically though, I now fear losing the ones I "love" and therefore try to disassociate myself from that "love"
Good article though

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
it appears to me not telling the ones you love, that you love them, while loving them, is still a lot better than telling them you love them, while not meaning it or not really loving them. ironically i noticed a similar pattern in me like devildust1982, trying to disassociate from the "love", fearing to lose it, but i think that is probably just fear of lack of control of losing it, hence sort of losing it voluntarily only to have control, which if it's true, is pretty sad, yet still from that you may learn something about yourself, if you look within honestly and sincerely.
apart from that i feel that speaking the love or talking about it, often can, but doesn't have to distort the love itself in a way, which is of course somewhat absurd... probably the language barrier in action or so..
however love is still double when shared and more beautiful. :p +

peace