Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

dreams about dreaming

grifter7

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2009
I recently had a dream about having a nightmarish dream think there is anything significant in dreams about dreams? Also im am prone to unpleasant dreams but meh

lenie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Jan 2009
i experienced the same thing about a month ago. I dreamt that i woke up from an nightmare, then everything changed into a sort of lucid dream (lets say that i was consciousness), but before i went to school it seemed that my nightmare was becoming real. so i really started to think that i were becoming insane or something. after a while i woke up again in real life, quite scary.

significationof?!?

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Déc 2008
I haz dem 2!

I often visit the same places in my dreams, and sometimes I recognize them as such during the dream; usually these are places worth remembering (a huge waterslide-bar complex and a concrete basement filled with sand, and machines sinking in it)... Most of the time I wake up when I realize I'm dreaming, although I sometimes get a few dream-minutes of amazement at the complexity of the mind before I do.